Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 73 results in 0.531 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 16:15.
Page  123 5>
Hot Topic
Topic: 2xStrawberry Cough - 2xK.O. Kush
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries
dim_799 View Drop Down

Replies: 11
Views: 10525

View Post View Post
2xStrawberry Cough - 2xK.O. Kush
Posted: 18 June 2011 at 17:53
Day 39 of 12/12... The buds are starting to get reeeeally fat.. Everything is looking good except a couple of problems.. Firstly some leaves have some little brown spots which after some looking around on the net look like a magnesium def.. Not sure though.. i don't have a pics of this now but if it progresses ill post some up.. We are thinking of adding some bioheaven to the feeding, as it is the only one out of bio-bizz products that has magnesium.. Another little issue is that one main... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: My 1st sensi skunk#1 grow
dim_799 View Drop Down

Replies: 502
Views: 161457

View Post View Post
My 1st sensi skunk#1 grow
Posted: 29 May 2011 at 16:44
can't say for sure, as i use soil not coco, but i'd flush 1 week before harvest.. even flushing once with lots and lots of water is fine.. but again, this is my experience with soil.. :) View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 29 May 2011 at 01:30
ok, so it's time for an update.. quick recap: we had 5 plants (3xStrawberry Cough and 2x K.O.) one of which was vegged outdoors.. we are on day 15 of 12/12 and about a week ago one of the K.O. went hermie on us so we decided to throw it away.. Making that choice was very wise because as you can see we have NO space left.. Anyway as you can see we've got a really hairy situation going on here!! The tallest part of the plant is about 105cm which is about as much height we have.. hopefully... View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 12 May 2011 at 16:15
hey guys its been a while since we've updated the diary and we've been keeping busy. The girls you see below are on day 33, 1st day of 12/12. They have been topped as you can see about a week and a half ago. The one in the middle was vegged outdoors and was put in the homebox 2 days before we switched to 12/12. As you can see we have some burn marks. Interestingly these burn marks were caused because the roots reached the very bottom of the pot bounding the gravel and some were even coming... View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 22 April 2011 at 19:57
hey everyone.. it's been a while since our last report, which was the first, but we were really busy.. we are on day 16 of 20/4 and we can definitely see a difference from the first grow when we used the cfl for vegging.. the plants are A LOT bushier.. anyway we gave them some biobizz root juice for a week and now we just started some biogrow.. we will be switching to 4L pots on sunday.. there are some kind of burn marks on a lower leaf of one plant.. nothing to worry about though.. we are... View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 10 April 2011 at 14:49
hello everyone!! we are glad to be back to share yet another grow with you guys, the second one.. this time, having gained a lot of experience from the first grow we have a lot of plans in mind which include topping, bending plants to avoid height problems and whatever comes our way.. so as you can see we are growing 2 Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion and 2 K.O. Kush from Heavyweight (the Kush are leftovers from the first grow). We have a homebox 80x80x160 and we are using a 400W MH lamp. We... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: First Grow
dim_799 View Drop Down

Replies: 134
Views: 68103

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:08
I posted a smoke report, check the previous page.. View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 24 February 2011 at 02:10
btw for the next grow we are thinking of Dutch Passion's Strawberry Cough.. has anyone grown it? View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 24 February 2011 at 02:07
thanks for the good words people! ok so we have been smoking dried and cured buds for about a week now.. the smell is sick, it reminds me of weed in amsterdam.. can't really describe it though.. the smoke is smooth but not the smoothest we have had.. the high is wicked strong and lasts for some time.. well even though the buds have many seeds, it is one of the best weeds we have smoked.. oh, and the yield was 135 grams! SHOULD last us until the next grow.. marty the strain is k.o. kush by... View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 19 February 2011 at 03:26
Starting your grow in small pots and gradually change sizes, you achieve a much stronger root system therefore a stronger plant with big, fat, rock-hard buds!! View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 12 February 2011 at 21:43
thanks for the good words everyone.. buds are drying 4 days now.. they look much smaller than when harvested.. jars are ready so we wait.. View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 10 February 2011 at 13:51
ok so it's finally done.. the ladies were harvested!! woohooo!! gotta say it was probably one of the most awesome experiences we ever had.. we were ecstatic about it.. it took us about 4.5 hours to harvest, trim and hang all the buds.. we went to sleep at 7 in the morning.. anyway here are some pics.. i hope you like em.. we surely do.. we also took a couple of really small buds that couldn't be hung and dried em with a hair-dryer and then smoked it.. the high was unbelievable even though... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: New Grow
dim_799 View Drop Down

Replies: 320
Views: 174297

View Post View Post
New Grow
Posted: 10 February 2011 at 07:29
hey skunkluvr if I were you i'd put both MH and CFL.. unstoppable growth.. View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 08 February 2011 at 18:30
yeah no worries we have already flushed once and we stopped feeding them many weeks ago so they'll be fine.. thanks for the good words lads, smoke report coming up soon!! can't wait! cheers! View Post
Hot Topic
dim_799 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
First Grow
Posted: 08 February 2011 at 02:51
hello all!!
hope you are all good!
we are on day 60 of 12/12 and the ladies look perfect!
many trichomes have turned orange and we think that we should harvest in about 3 days max. here are some pictures..

cheers!! View Post