Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 42 results in 0.5 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 06:28.
Page  123>
Hot Topic
Topic: purple haze
Forum: Outdoor Grow Diaries
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 10
Views: 18215

View Post View Post
purple haze
Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:30
MY THEORY
U cannot alter the genetics. I am altering the light regime. Genetics dominates light. The plant will attempt to follow its normal growth cycle. The less i add nutrients to feed growth it will be more likely to try and grow as it would in the natural environment from which it evolved. theRefore i should exert maximum pressure to shorten the life cycle and increase nutrient feed in sativas above that which is suited to indica strains that have been designed primarily by human interaction... View Post
Hot Topic
obsessive View Drop Down

View Post View Post
purple haze
Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:21
tried without luck View Post
Hot Topic
obsessive View Drop Down

View Post View Post
purple haze
Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:15
Hello sarah. I am actually growing the PH indoors but i am in the wrong area. My problem is that the flowering period keeps going on. I am growing fem variety from sensi. I have a theory that i would like to put to you for your opinion. This is my second attempt with the PH i have considerable experience with the indicas and my first attempt with PH was cut short as I had to cut down earlyas i had a security threat to the grow. I folloed the guideline for the flowering time on this occaision and... View Post
Hot Topic
obsessive View Drop Down

View Post View Post
purple haze
Posted: 18 March 2013 at 17:51
trying to upload imagekeep failing
View Post
Hot Topic
obsessive View Drop Down

View Post View Post
purple haze
Posted: 18 March 2013 at 14:57
View Post
Hot Topic
obsessive View Drop Down

View Post View Post
purple haze
Posted: 18 March 2013 at 14:28
I am growing a purple haze. It is a feminised seed from sensi. This is a cutting from my first attempt with this plant. Unfortunately i had to cull the mother as their was a neighbour problem. Having re-engineered the grow environment i have been growing this plant for some some time. I will be uploading a photo later when the lights come on. I have previously grown indicas without problem and apart from a single super lemon haze this is my first real experience with the sativas. My self assessment... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: WW SCROG
Forum: Indoor Growing
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 7
Views: 10244

View Post View Post
WW SCROG
Posted: 20 December 2012 at 16:20
High sensa
I am really appreciating the photos, I have been wanting to do a Scrog for some time and would really appreciate a written description of the screen and any difficulties tips you have for threading the babies through the screen.
PS did tou make the screen yourself? what space have you between the frames and do you think you should have allowed more or less space. Also did you trim leaves or allow them to grow as they wished.
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: buying screen for hash
Forum: Hashish
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 9641

View Post View Post
buying screen for hash
Posted: 22 November 2012 at 18:52
Is there a good discussion in the forum on hash making? I am hoping Santa might leave me some bags for xmas. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: 250W CFL vs 250W HPS
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 16
Views: 21190

View Post View Post
250W CFL vs 250W HPS
Posted: 22 November 2012 at 18:37
Mmm interesting stuff
I was thinking of putting a little CFL or 2 into the grow tent for flowering. I have been using a 600 watt dual spectrum light into 1.2 square metres. I have a friend who has offered a 1.5 by 1.5 metre tent. I was toying with using that with the 600 watt HPS and i was thinking two 125 CFL alongside the 600 HPS might be a good alternative to putting in an additional 250 watt HPS. Any comments?
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: seeds from feminised plant
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 4
Views: 2476

View Post View Post
seeds from feminised plant
Posted: 22 November 2012 at 18:27
Hi
I actually got some seeds in one ofg the Super skunk fem on my last grow. I found it puzzling as i assumed that that plant or another had produced some male flowers but I had four plants in the tent and only one produced seeds. Well as Jeff Goldblum would say if he was reading the script " Life will find a way " LOL
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: germination
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 28
Views: 29826

View Post View Post
germination
Posted: 16 October 2012 at 00:29
i have done 8 superskunk fem in last 4 months. I always drop the seed to be planted into a cup of distilled water overnight. To let it absorb a little water. It will sink when shaken. Then its into that little pot in the heated propagator at gas mark 21c under 125 cfl. The babies always reach the light whatever way you plant them in the soil. I re pot after a week or so into same medium. They break ground in 48 hours by the way

I have had one little problem with fem seeds. That is sometimes i... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Widow - Perfect Height?
obsessive View Drop Down

Views: 4285

View Post View Post
Widow - Perfect Height?
Posted: 30 September 2012 at 19:39
i am worried that the Purple haze will if grown in the same tent as the white widow and subject to the same light regime as the white widow outgrow and blaok light on the white widow bud, Will I have to top the purple haze? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: germination
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 28
Views: 29826

View Post View Post
germination
Posted: 23 September 2012 at 23:00
place seeds in water for 24 hours. They sink great
Then straight into the grow medium. Little wet jiffy inside soil medium in small tub under 125 cfl close to propagator. 2 days later little SS babies. Increase light after 1 to 2 weeks to 250 then after 3 or 4 weeks into flower tent 18/6 for one week then 12/12 I use 600 HPS

Oh dont add nutrients for first 2 weeks of life
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Widow - Perfect Height?
obsessive View Drop Down

Views: 4285

View Post View Post
Widow - Perfect Height?
Posted: 23 September 2012 at 22:54
I understand that the genetics of WL seeds will produce plants of a certain height. My first super skunk feminized grew under 600 watt HPS from breaking ground and grew to between 100 and 120 cm. The 2nd grow was under 125 the 250 CFL for total of 4 weeks 24/7 then placed under 600 HPS for a week on 18/6 then 12/12. The height attained is less, The tallest is 90 cm. The bud development looks equal if not greater than first grow. I obtained about 12 ounces from 4 plants in 1.2 sq metres. I have 3... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: growing purple haze indoors
obsessive View Drop Down

Replies: 7
Views: 5140

View Post View Post
growing purple haze indoors
Posted: 19 September 2012 at 21:13
i have put a cool tube in the tent I have some of the fem superskunk in there at present. I have noticed that i have a constant on light temp of 82 degrees and humidity at mid to high 40's . i Have decided not to suck air into tent. I have left the tube open at one end with the rhino filter outside the tent. I recently received some PH WW and SS seeds and have germinated one of each in the other tent under 125 CFL . Looking forward to next 3 weeks passing. (wishing my life away lol so that... View Post