Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 7 results in 0.516 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 09:39.
Hot Topic
Topic: pain relief strain ?
Forum: Advice on Choosing a Strain
italJay View Drop Down

Replies: 24
Views: 30145

View Post View Post
pain relief strain ?
Posted: 19 December 2009 at 12:06
yooo honeycat, i've been reading allot on our kind of back pain problem, and the indica dominants are what we need for the pain and to get neuro-relaxed.. seems like the sativa dominant or hybrids gives us too much energy to waste and what we need is to be numbed-down in order for the healing to work...

i'm going try the sensi hindu kush pure indica unhybridized strain.. and maybe later the mr nice one when i have more money..

View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: is hemp USO-31 seeds a transgenic crop ?
Forum: Environment
italJay View Drop Down

Replies: 4
Views: 19340

View Post View Post
is hemp USO-31 seeds a transgenic crop ?
Posted: 16 November 2009 at 09:28
Thanks for the info ;) View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: is hemp USO-31 seeds a transgenic crop ?
Forum: Environment
italJay View Drop Down

Replies: 4
Views: 19340

View Post View Post
is hemp USO-31 seeds a transgenic crop ?
Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:13
Hello there everyone!

I'm new to hemp growing... but i grow marijuana for some years now, both indoor and outdoor...
anyway recently I bought the hemp flax 100g USO-31 seeds package, and i would like to know if possible, is these hemp seeds a transgenic crop ? i mean are they safe to grow outdoors on my garden? because i allready have normal marijuana plants growing there...

also can these uso-31 hemp crops put in danger in near future the wild marijuana high thc strains ? in terms of... View Post
Hot Topic
italJay View Drop Down

View Post View Post
pain relief strain ?
Posted: 09 November 2009 at 16:16
Thanks Ganja!

I'll go for d Mr Nice for now ;) and after that the jack herer one =)

View Post
Hot Topic
italJay View Drop Down

View Post View Post
pain relief strain ?
Posted: 21 October 2009 at 17:14
Thanks for the fast reply

What i really need at the moment is something that knocks me out fast like a sleeping tranquilizer but more of a body muscle relaxer , like old morocco's hashish way back 10 or more years ago.. that stuff worked, I no longer use it cause the import quality is way low in modern days..

I'm not shure to go for a hybrid with tendency more for indica or more for sativa, maybe indica because of the body and head stone I'm looking for... View Post
Hot Topic
italJay View Drop Down

View Post View Post
pain relief strain ?
Posted: 21 October 2009 at 15:30
Hello Sensi seeds :)

I'm trying to choose one of sensi's indoor seed packages, and I would like if possible to ask what is the best strain for pain relief ?

I suffer from chronic sciatica due to my medical condition called spinal disc herniation , and my pains is very hard to describe... anyway.. I grow cannabis for 4 years now , for obvious reasons, and still haven't tried any from the Sensi Seed collection.

If its possible, could you suggest me your best strain from your catalog... View Post
Hot Topic
italJay View Drop Down

View Post View Post
pain relief strain ?
Posted: 21 October 2009 at 15:16
Hello Sensi seeds :)

I'm trying to choose one of sensi's indoor seed packages, and I would like if possible to ask what is the best strain for pain relief ?

I suffer from chronic sciatica due to my medical condition called spinal disc herniation , and my pains is very hard to describe... anyway.. I grow cannabis for 4 years now , for obvious reasons, and still haven't tried any from the Sensi Seed collection.

If its possible, could you suggest me your best strain from your catalog... View Post