Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 5 results in 0.516 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 20:24.
Hot Topic
Topic: strange leafs
Forum: Indoor Growing
djokolate View Drop Down

Replies: 5
Views: 3498

View Post View Post
strange leafs
Posted: 02 April 2016 at 20:20
ok!

WITH this fluorescent light the temperature when it is on i'm sure it is never over 32c but when it is off i'm quite sure that the temperature is under 18c..... I can bring a heater to the room.....
Should I change already to this sodium lights? I'm using fluorescent because a friend said for the vegetation period it is better!
View Post
Hot Topic
djokolate View Drop Down

View Post View Post
strange leafs
Posted: 01 April 2016 at 01:53
Hi amigo!

Thanks a lot about your answer.
So, as it is the beginning (vegetation) i'm using a 400w fluorescent lamp with 18 h light and 6 h dark. They are quite close to light (50cm)and the soil is normal one that i bought in shop! For me, the strange thing is that the other plant of the same seed is Completely normal.
I'm not measuring temp or humidity but the temp could be 15 degrees and the place is bit humid.

View Post
Hot Topic
djokolate View Drop Down

View Post View Post
strange leafs
Posted: 21 March 2016 at 22:55
Hi everyone!

I'm begining my first indoor growing and I have my first question.
I'm growing 2 sensi skunk and 3 silver haze #9.
The first leafs from 2 silver hazes are really thin and long.....it seems that these plants are not developing as the other ones...

Do you know what is happening?

thanks

FREd

I send some photos...
View Post
Hot Announcement
Topic: Posting Pictures on the Forum
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
djokolate View Drop Down

Replies: 15
Views: 309862

View Post View Post
Posting Pictures on the Forum
Posted: 20 March 2016 at 11:38
Hi!

I'm trying to post a picture and I can't! I try to follow this post but it's not working!

When i put insert picture appears a window that says "image properties" with a image of sensi seeds and I can do nothing!

CAn you help me?

thanks

fred View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Haze Strange Shape
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
djokolate View Drop Down

Replies: 1
Views: 1222

View Post View Post
Haze Strange Shape
Posted: 20 March 2016 at 10:48
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to post a picture to explain better what is going on but it seems that I can't!.... I read the post about it but for now I can't do it!
Anyway...I started my indoor growing one month ago (since I germinate them) more and less and I have 5 plants (3 silver haze #9 and 2 sensi skunk). For now everything seems ok less one thing! I have 2 silver hazes that have the first leafs really long and thin. You can see that the other ones are having a normal developing... View Post