Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 16 results in 0.598 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 16:08.
Page  12>
Hot Topic
Topic: Newb Needs Help Seed Choice
Forum: General
carlyman View Drop Down

Replies: 19
Views: 35864

View Post View Post
Newb Needs Help Seed Choice
Posted: 08 April 2010 at 22:50
Hello i was wondering are female seeds that were obtained useing gibberellic acid totaly safe, i read somewhere that apart from being non organic that it passes on chemicals to next generations of plants? I have some seeds that were obtained useing simple gibberellic process and now im thinking whether or not to use them View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:41
Hi Ganja
Thanks for that, i been useing only my extractor the whole time and just relying on the pasive intake vents on the sides of me tent. I cant put me exaught fan on high its way to niosy rattles me whole floor me niehgbors will love that lol And its got 2 speed controller but u have to cross the wires over to adjust, to much hassle. Im not worried bout switching the fan speed up when me lights go off the humidity is fine at around 50% when me lights are off
I just got a 4inch intake fan so... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 24 March 2010 at 00:17
Got a question for any one on here, im getting a bathroom 4inch extactor fan that im going to be useing as my intake fan im hopeing this will lower the temperature in my tent as i am only running 1 4ich extactor fan on low speed. How can i lightproof the intake fan and stop shit from being sucked in my grow room?, can i use stockings etc View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 19 March 2010 at 19:40
Do you think an intake fan might help me wee lil grow tent Ganja? is only 60x60x120 View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 19 March 2010 at 19:03
OH no my bad it was skarecrow that siad that not bowen, sorry bowen my mistake was that dummy scarekrow or how ever he spells his name View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 19 March 2010 at 16:43
Thanks Ganja ure a bit help mate, yer my grow room is definately not a sauna with the low humidity that i have in there lol Bowen obously doesnt know what a suana is lol
And yer i see what u mean about condensation when the lights go out, cuase like i was saying my humidity is only around 30% but when the lights are off it can go upto the 50s or even 60s depending if ive just given them there weekly watering and nutes.
The fan that i have in there is only a tiny clip on fan so was thinking to put... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 19 March 2010 at 01:21
Yer easy said than done but ill give my humidifier a good go next time View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: What Strain?
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains
carlyman View Drop Down

Views: 10557

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 17 March 2010 at 18:54
Thanks for the reply dude. The strain i was doing was sadu from mandala seeds. It had been gowing for about 75 days and its spossed to be a 65 day strain, i only saw the light green/white coloured buds after i chopped her down. Such thick top cola and i threw most of it away, i cuold have probly kept it and make some hash but i was bummed and just chucked it lol
Still i kept allot of bud and all the trimmings to make some hash with.
It was just so wierd cuase from the outside the buds looked fine... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 17 March 2010 at 01:46
Hi i got a question for all the folks here.
I grow with envrolights got bout 400watts red spectrum for flowering.
M y recent plant had really dense buds and i didnt top her she had mostly one big cola and some side branches.
The smaller buds were ok but all of the most dense buds were all light green in the middle and darker on the outside. I think that the buds on the cola were so compacted that there was little or no space for the lights to penetrate though.
Really dissapionting as they were big... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 13 March 2010 at 03:59
Hey enjoi sounds good im sure those envrolights will work really well as and hopefully get some more light around the sides of ure babies. Watch out for to much heat though even though they dont give out much heat i know ure already running a hps light in there wright; do you use a cooltube with ure hps; it was a 300watt hps wasnt it?
Yer sounds like a plan i see people get good yeilds with aeroponics even better than soil.
Thats one thing bout soil having to huge huge pots in my small tent takes... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 12 March 2010 at 20:01
I was wondering about the dangers accociated with the temp differences between lights on and lights off periods
My lights on temp is around 28degress and my lights off temp is around 17degrees..... humidity is 30% and im on my last week now,
cheers dudes
View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 12 March 2010 at 19:39
Hey enjoi no problem mate,
Your best bet wuold be to get 1 or 2 125watt red spectrum cfl envrolight style lamps.
I saw 1 on ebay the other day for like £15 and it came with the hanger, which is just the power cable with the lamp holder"socket at the end to skrew it in,
and they say u can hang it just like that and it will hold the weight of the lamp.
When i first started i got some of those e40 socket lamp holders and attachced chains to them and just got some electric cables from scrap.... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:34
Hi ive never done aeroponics before myself, im strictly a soil grower but your idea sounds good. I think with supplementing some good cfl lights like envirolights cuold increase your yeild.Get some cheap off ebay like i do, and there are a vareity of ways you can hang the cfls, you can buy some hangers for them with the sockets at the end and purely hang them virtically if space is an issue and even position them between your plants for side lighting ,depending on ure grow space.
Hope that helps... View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 11 March 2010 at 20:41
Cool looks good thanks Ganja View Post
Hot Topic
carlyman View Drop Down

View Post View Post
What Strain?
Posted: 11 March 2010 at 16:09
Cool thanks for that dude, so ure saying that shiva shanti 2 is milder than the hindu kush, so i shuold probly go for that strain, do you know what genetics go into the shiva shanti 2?
Thanks for the advice mate
View Post