Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 250 results in 0.234 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 22:57.
Page  123 17>
Hot Topic
Topic: 250W Homebox Diary NL/WH/SR
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down

Replies: 40
Views: 42569

View Post View Post
250W Homebox Diary NL/WH/SR
Posted: 16 September 2016 at 01:07
pretty sweet to see them as long as your arm and as thick as your wrist. now you have your teeth cut i think charly should upgrade your status. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Height
Forum: Outdoor Growing

Replies: 3
Views: 4757

View Post View Post
Height
Posted: 16 September 2016 at 00:56
if your trying to keep anything short its best to use metal halide for the whole of the veg period and then for the three weeks of stretch that you get generally when you switch over to flower. if you have the lamps at the correct height for their wattage you can expect not much more than a inch between nodes before switching making for much more compact plants that are easier to wrangle come the time. this is my experience from seed and clone anyway.
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: my plant is going wrong ! Need help
Forum: Growers Emergency Room

Replies: 17
Views: 12318

View Post View Post
my plant is going wrong ! Need help
Posted: 16 September 2016 at 00:46
the wilting is due to lack of water causing low hygroscopic pressure in the plants cells and the yellowing and discoloration is caused by nutrient deficiency because the soil has been depleted of its nutrients by the plant because of its age and size. plants in flower can handle the full moon without reverting back to a vegetative state but if like Ficille says you are getting the light coming in from the street then that will cause you problems as generally they need uninterrupted darkness for... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Help, Kush or Skunk

Replies: 7

View Post View Post
Help, Kush or Skunk
Posted: 16 September 2016 at 00:31
very pretty girls, my congratulations. i was wondering which method you were going to use to make your medicine and what kind of equipment you were going to use to purge your medicine if you were going down the gas or iso route?
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Calor Gas heater
Forum: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums

Views: 2584

View Post View Post
Calor Gas heater
Posted: 16 September 2016 at 00:03
when you say frost off your plants, where are they and when do you expect them to finish? gas heaters produce a lot of water vapor as a combustion by-product so adequate ventilation is required at all times to prevent humidity build ups and the mold that is associated with such events. the light from the flame can always be reflected or diffused to the point that it has no negative effect on the flowering cycle itself.
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Help, Kush or Skunk

Replies: 7

View Post View Post
Help, Kush or Skunk
Posted: 12 September 2016 at 14:28
sorry but after a mix-up in circumstances like that it would be pretty tough to tell. the only comparison you could possibly make is with what the girls look like in their packaging photos and even then theyre not always a dead ringer for that either. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Adapter polarity and Fan (electricity freak needed
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 4
Views: 3063

View Post View Post
Adapter polarity and Fan (electricity freak needed
Posted: 12 September 2016 at 14:15
your temps should start to look better when your ambient outdoor temps drop. i still have my lights running at night for now to help deal with the heat. if you could post a picture for us of your strange leaved seedling that would be grand too. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: New Guy

Replies: 5
Views: 3931

View Post View Post
New Guy
Posted: 12 September 2016 at 14:05
if your looking for mothers going from regular seed would give you more stable genetics but would take longer and be more work. ive been looking at leaf tissue culture as a way of rearing mothers. rather than take cuttings when they are ready and rearing them separately waiting for the seed crop to finish before making my selections i can just take tissue samples when they are finished and raise my favorite from there.
View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Posted: 12 September 2016 at 13:49
the yellowing is because she is nitrogen/nutrient deficient, this has happened because your flowerpot was too small to grow a girl that big in without extra feeding. pk13/14 is supposed to be used for 1 week when you have about 3 weeks left till harvest. its supposed to be added to your normal fertilizer as a supplement. she looks starving hungry to me so i would give her a dose of fertilizer every other time i watered her for the next week or so and see how she got on. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: States as best fifa coins sites fifa globe cup

Replies: 1
Views: 306

View Post View Post
States as best fifa coins sites fifa globe cup
Posted: 12 September 2016 at 13:33
can you please not spam this site with unrelated nonsense. and to anyone else reading this please do not click on those links as who knows what would happen if you did. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: New Guy

Replies: 5
Views: 3931

View Post View Post
New Guy
Posted: 08 September 2016 at 14:05
if you check out my diary "round two" it should give you an idea of whats possible. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Over feeding /under feeding?

Replies: 1
Views: 1911

View Post View Post
Over feeding /under feeding?
Posted: 08 September 2016 at 14:01
yes thats enough, to be honest it just a matter of practice. eventually when you have grown enough you will be able to read them from how old they are and how they look as to whether or not they need feeding. the size of your pots and the amount of perlite added to your compost will also factor in to when and how much to feed. small pots and lots of perlite will need feeding more towards the end as the soils nutrients are depleted. View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Posted: 08 September 2016 at 13:52
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=146563&FID=59&PR=3

that should help you with the pictures
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Adapter polarity and Fan (electricity freak needed
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 4
Views: 3063

View Post View Post
Adapter polarity and Fan (electricity freak needed
Posted: 08 September 2016 at 13:46
how big is your grow space and what wattage are your lamps? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Need Help

Views: 912

View Post View Post
Need Help
Posted: 08 September 2016 at 13:44
how are we getting on with those pictures?
View Post