Industrial Hemp > Search Results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 29 results in 0.578 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 08:03.
Page  12>
Hot Topic
Topic: Growing Enviornment Question
Forum: General
NORML4Cali View Drop Down

Replies: 0
Views: 4107

View Post View Post
Growing Enviornment Question
Posted: 06 December 2008 at 21:49
I live in a California county that has some of the lagest unused growing acreage in our state. This comes from an act called the Brown Act that set aside one residence per every 150 acres of land, this is effective in over 2/3rds of my county. Being the 3rd largest county in the state, this means we have loads of available land for miles, however hardly anything will grow out there due to soil and water issues. Most of the families that own the land lease it out for cattle collecting less than 50... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Scotland Non Smoking Act
Forum: Politics & Law

Replies: 1
Views: 3235

View Post View Post
Scotland Non Smoking Act
Posted: 03 February 2006 at 13:38
A non-smoking law willstartin Scotlandthe Act establishes that, from 2006-03-26, it will be an offence to smoke in any wholly or substantially enclosed public space, with a small number of exceptions, such as prisons, care homes and police interview rooms.on March 26th, 2006, I take pause to look at the words contained in this law. 1. Is it all open public areas, would this include aor a coffee shop, and cigarette stores? 2. Private clubs as well, "Private member clubs are not exempted."... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Hemp is coming back in the US
Forum: Hemp News

Replies: 4
Views: 12811

View Post View Post
Hemp is coming back in the US
Posted: 01 February 2006 at 10:57
Coming from a small rural California County this legislation could be a huge boon for us. Over 4/5ths of my county is 150 acres per residence is allowed. Our people here are "land rich, and dirt poor." With an abundance of heavy metals in our soil, and a perfect climate to grow hemp, (some of the DEA's largest busts are from here), and the ability and space to create a production plant this legislationis desperately needed. The condition here provide the optimal soil content to produce... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: California To Legalize Hemp: Link To Acti

Views: 3101

View Post View Post
California To Legalize Hemp: Link To Acti
Posted: 01 February 2006 at 10:28
A hearing on Bill AB 1147, the Industrial Hemp Bill, is scheduled for April 27, 2006 before the California Assembly Agriculture Committee, then if passed to the Governor. This stems from the 9th circuit court ruling in 2004, stating that the DEA did not have the authority to regulate Hemp as they had been doing since the 1970 Controlled Substances Act took effect. Soon after a Federal Bill was passed by Congress in 2005, legislation was enacted removing restrictions on the cultivation of non-psychoactive... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: mental health
Forum: CannaMyths

Replies: 6
Views: 9610

View Post View Post
mental health
Posted: 12 December 2005 at 22:18
Mental illness has been documented since the time of Christ, Muslim communities were among the first to treat this condition in hospitals since 600 AD. It is the new crop of mental disabilities is my biggest fear, not an illness a condition more and more children are being born with daily. Autism reached an 805% growth rate over the last 10 years. Pandas is a new mental disability discovered in the last 10 years never diagnosed before. Mental illness is defined as: Any of various conditions characterized... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Nasty Quotes from Politicians

Replies: 15
Views: 17195

View Post View Post
Nasty Quotes from Politicians
Posted: 01 November 2005 at 02:10
The entire logic surrounding the US Supreme court hearing is a farce is its circular construction. Not allowing any outside countries to be used as evidence bearersto Marijuanas effectivness, the basic arguement is all data is illigitamate, because Marijuana is illegal. Thus any results found about its use are illegaly gotten gains and as such inadmissible to a court. By not allowing it to be researched because of it's illegal status, the Supreme Court who is only able to rule on Federal... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Ban of Hemp Caused New Orleans to Flood

Views: 4750

View Post View Post
Ban of Hemp Caused New Orleans to Flood
Posted: 30 October 2005 at 05:57
Here is an advertisement from 1907 he last city listed as producing Cannabis Indica is New Orleans. This is proof or its presence in the south until the 1930's. http://www.conquestdesign.com/uncler/html/CannabisAds/index.html Check out the years and all the others available at that time located there as well. KMS View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Nasty Quotes from Politicians

Replies: 15
Views: 17195

View Post View Post
Nasty Quotes from Politicians
Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:47
Welcome to America my friend, feeling free? This quote does not shock me, sad yet true. When presented to the U.S. Supreme Court a certain Bobb Barr, Esq. said, "This{marijuana} is not medicine. This is bogus witchcraft. It has no place in medicine, no place in pain relief, and it has no place around out children." Cuddly fellow no? I only now wish I practiced a "real" witchcraft. Maybe then I could give him a Docorate in Medicine and make his testimony something other than... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Medical Marijuana Headed To Drugstores
Forum: Latest News

Views: 2224

View Post View Post
Medical Marijuana Headed To Drugstores
Posted: 16 September 2005 at 22:25
Seer,
Awsome, Here in Cali, The Marin County Sheriff's Office offered an idea similiar to what you reported. The Sheriff stated that "IF" Marijuana is indeed a "Medicinal" benifit. Patients should have the right to access the dispensal of medication in a proper medical setting. Recomending that the Co-Op dispensaries, a handfull of centers now scattered throughout the state. Should be allowed to move into the County Hospitals.

I couldn't agree more. Public acceptance... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Help with UK laws
Forum: General

Views: 5492

View Post View Post
Help with UK laws
Posted: 16 September 2005 at 13:55
Howdy Chaz,
Here are some sites reguarding your Coutries new laws and guidelines as of 2005.
http://www.ccguide.org.uk/index.php
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1615840.stm
and here is an activist internet web addy,
http://www.ukcia.org/
Looks like across this Big Pond U.K. and Calia are in the same boat. From the currnet political climate over there, you and your friends better start some activism on your part, and soon. If not, these reforms acheived so far may become permanent once... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: 2005 IACM 3rd Conference on Cannabinoids

Replies: 7
Views: 8285

View Post View Post
2005 IACM 3rd Conference on Cannabinoids
Posted: 15 September 2005 at 08:01
Ok,
That was a big help all of you. That link to Bernard Remland was awesome. Glad to know I am not alone here.
Yet after a call to my Cali Cannabis Co-OP I find that the age to be able to have MMJ perscribed is 18.
Sheesh, I will be his guardian then as well. He is not going to ever be able to sign his own consent forms,
especially without the meds required by his body. What a catch 22.
Maybe I should tell the Dr. perscribing him Resperidal that unless he can sign a medical treament consent,... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Activism Help Needed Ecology

Views: 3007

View Post View Post
Activism Help Needed Ecology
Posted: 14 September 2005 at 11:32
Ok all proponets out there I need a hand.
I have a County Supervisor, super cool man, who is willing to take my Plant Hemp proposal to our county Supervisors. My goal is to support this action starting at any plants, then show the advantages over them all by Hemp.
The reason for this proposal is our County Septic area. I live down stream along the river bottom this icky facility borders. It's action to the enviorment is unmistakable. I can no longer drink my tap water, it smells bad. I am... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Ban of Hemp Caused New Orleans to Flood

Views: 4750

View Post View Post
Ban of Hemp Caused New Orleans to Flood
Posted: 14 September 2005 at 11:15
Naw, the authorities can not prove a bird did not drop a seed or a bunch of seeds. They are notorious lovers of Hemp seed. Hemp is one of the most travled plant species known to man. Ranging further and wider on its own acccord than any other plant life. Not too many other plants can self pollenate if the need should arise. Hemp will see that is keeps going even without our help.
I know some folks who do the same thing, on May 21st of course, 1st day of spring. This Nation was founded that way.... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: 2005 IACM 3rd Conference on Cannabinoids

Replies: 7
Views: 8285

View Post View Post
2005 IACM 3rd Conference on Cannabinoids
Posted: 10 September 2005 at 20:55
Thanks Guys,
Time for this wench to go blazing new trails again, eh?
Mainly why my Doctors hate to see me coming, they know there's gonna be loads of questions when I am about, most they cannot or will not answer.
I am going to continue to push for Cannabinoid testing for Autistics. It seems to me a fairly small experiment out of any Nations target group. Most concentrations of Autism, if you will notice, are centered around areas where help for their Family is available making this testing... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Autism Treatment
Forum: Medicinal Cannabis

Replies: 5
Views: 13769

View Post View Post
Autism Treatment
Posted: 10 September 2005 at 20:25
Thanks Funky Farmers,
Appreciate the intrest, heres hoping my son will get some relief in his life.
http://www.autismmedical.com/events/?selected_menu=2
has articles such as:
THE GUT, BRAIN, DIET CONNECTION—THE SPECIFIC CARBOHYDRATE DIET /
Elaine Gottschall, BA, MSc
THE ROLE OF DIGESTIVE ENZYMES IN AUTISM THERAPY /
Jon B. Pangborn, PhD, CCN
OMEGA-3s – AN UPDATE ON THEIR USE IN AUTIISM AND OTHER NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS /
Andrew Stoll, MD
PROCESSING AND PAIN IN THE GUT AND BRAIN /... View Post