Print Page | Close Window

Welcome New Members!

Printed From: Hemp Flax Forum
Category: Sensi Seeds
Forum Name: Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
Forum Discription: Introduce yourself here for full access to the forum!
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9612
Printed Date: 15 December 2019 at 18:17

Topic: Welcome New Members!
Posted By: Ganja
Subject: Welcome New Members!
Date Posted: 14 November 2011 at 13:44
Thanks for registering with the Sensi Seeds forums!

You'll find a wealth of information here, covering all aspects of cannabis and hemp, from cultivation to culture.

As a new member, you have access to the same sections of the forum as established members. However, as a Sensi Novice, posting is on an approval basis.

If you introduce yourself here in the Welcome section, you'll be upgraded to 'Sensi Seedling' status, with the ability to post on most other forums and subforums. Upgrades will usually occur on the same day you post, or within 1-2 working days.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but this 'probationary' step has become necessary to prevent spammers from covering our forums with dubious links.

Thanks again for joining us here on the Sensi Forums. If you're interested in cannabis, the admins, mods and members welcome you to the discussions!

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Replies:
Posted By: peterparkour
Date Posted: 16 November 2011 at 21:38
THNX GUYS I LOVE YOU!!! my name is peter and i do work here in america.

Posted By: Solidopc
Date Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:57
Nice one, the golf thing was getting out of hand.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:09
Yep, I think a number of regulars gave up due to the spam-flood while I was away. Hopefully they'll be back.

It's quite satisfying to log on in the morning and see the spammers confined to one thread, their posts all hidden and just mass-delete them.

With luck, new members won't be too confused or put off by the new system.

Peterparkour - Hi! Welcome to the forums. The medicinal cannabis laws in the USA are getting better year by year. Are you a med user, or simply a cannabis enthusiast?

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!

Posted By: peterparkour
Date Posted: 17 November 2011 at 21:57
well i live in Texas so i cant recieve actual medicinal, but i do medicate. but im a big time enthusiast since the 8th grade. im a big advocate for legalization here in the sates, but it seems TExas will most likely be one of the last to legalize medicinal use. *sigh* o well. glad to be on the sight, and looking forward to this next Texas spring tho!!

Posted By: STM
Date Posted: 21 November 2011 at 01:08

Hi every1 !

Not new just forgot my last register name and pass , so here im with new account .

Posted By: High Rolla
Date Posted: 25 November 2011 at 23:03
Hello ,
           ive just sent for my first packet of sensi skunk feminised seeds , never tryed them before so was just wondering if anyone has any tips !! thanks.

Oh ... they'll be in soil in a 1.5-1.5- 2m tent under 400w
Thanks again.

Posted By: Sailas
Date Posted: 26 November 2011 at 05:29
Hi all guys :D i'm glad to be here :P I'm Sailas from Paris 24yo :D SUPPORT SENSI SEEDS !!

Posted By: golo
Date Posted: 27 November 2011 at 21:56
canabicultores hello to the world toods am golo of Mar del Plata, Argentina m very interested in having some help from you and see my progress in the world of cannabis thanks to all:) need help from the google translator xD

Posted By: clarksville
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 03:56
Hello,my name is Bri.I am a smoker,and have been for 35 years,in my younger days,i smoked for England.But now,at the ripe old age of 55,i have a very relaxing 3 per day(or should i say evening).Im not saying,i will never grow my own,but its something i have been exploring,because paying £20 for 2 healthy doses,is just not viable in the current economic environment.       

Posted By: MissLany
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 06:51
Hello! My name is Lany %3cmbarrass%3cd
I'm from France and I'm 26 years old %3congue
I'm a new grower near to start my 1° experience %3clap :D
I saw my ex boyfriend do it, and it's great *_* I love this plant and I'd like to start my grow box with your counsel %3cleepy
I'm happy to be here and I'd like to be able to write my first post %3chumbs%20Up
Allow me please %3chumbs%20Up
See you all
xxx

-------------
Miss Lany <3

Posted By: j2craze
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 09:52
SWEEEEEEEEEETTT a page were real people talk!!! oh i live in sydney austraila and our lawz a fu!,/'t if ask me. GET this in one state cannabis is fine but come down 2 sydney south/west u get lock't up.! i have been a smoker for 12 years i am 29 yrs old! i have been court 2 timez on the streets with just a 1gram-a my mum got raided and still 2 this day thay do not get it we will not stop what do we have 2 do just 2 be left in peace its only cannabis. not coca not herion we hurt our self's no one els ... cool;)
                      I send my love 2 all   peace
      remember ITS THE FEELING OF THE NATION.by bob marly

Posted By: breizh ganja
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:53
welcome alls! and have somes lots of happy culture here!
hi lany ! there a french topic here so use it if you feel...and dont worry (look at my english ! ;)   ). feel free here.

-------------
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !

Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 13:30
Welcome to all the new members. I'm sure you will all posting your grows in no time. %3chumbs%20Up

-------------
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...

Posted By: coverking
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 15:38
Welcome people of the mighty medicine i dont know it all but what i do know im happy to share,,CK

-------------
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!

Posted By: skunkymunkee
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 20:48
Hey, glad to be here, in the wonderful world of sensi seeds. Doing my first grow in ten years. In a closet 69"x26", with 600w hps. Using coco for the first time. got some skunk#1, and a couple of big bud. Both from Sensi seeds, just now only 4 days into flower, So far so good, will post some photos soon.

Happy growing folks %3cot%20smoki%3cg

Posted By: baddriddim
Date Posted: 28 November 2011 at 21:18
   Hello everybody. My name is Sebastien and I live in France. I grow weed since several years. I've tryed both growing outdoors and indoors. I love growing outdoor but where I live it's not always easy... My favorite substrate is coco(with tropf blumat).
   These days I'm working with NL5xHaze(fem). I love this strain for taste and high, but it's not that easy to find the right way to grow it(streches a lot). But I'm working on it. I'm on my second grow with NL5xHaze(with clones& motherplant) and it's getting better and better.
   In the future I'd like to travel in different countrys in the world and get landrace seeds. I want to try to make my own strains one day.
   I have another passion: i play electro live act.
   I hope I will find and be able to give, some good advices chattin with y'all. PEACE...

Posted By: High Rolla
Date Posted: 29 November 2011 at 00:44
got the tent today , also bought a 600w dual spectrum bulb ... was'nt sure at first but lets try...sensi skunk seeds (fem) should be here in the next few days . not done a grow for a good 10 yrs so looking forward to this one.....%3cmile 

Posted By: skunkymunkee
Date Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:12
Dude . you did the right thing getting a 600w instead of a 400w light. you will be rewarded. good luck %3cmoking

Date Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:16
hey all just droping a high so hi ')

and all so does any 1 no how to make your buds dence or is it genetic ? i would like to no to end a argument thanx...

Date Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:39
The size, potency and density of buds is determined by their genetics.

However, poor growing conditions can cause a dense-budding plant to produce loose, fluffy buds (or smaller buds, or buds with less resin).

Excellent growing conditions will help a strain to reach its full potential, but the best conditions in the world will not make a plant exceed its genetic potential.

If it's in a plants genes to grow open, feathery buds, growing environment and feeding can't make it produce solid buds,

Judging an individual plant's full potential and genetic makeup usually requires growing the same plant from clone at least 2-3 times.

-------------

Posted By: CZECHKILLER
Date Posted: 30 November 2011 at 01:04
Hello iam complete newbie .-) never tried to grow indoor cause its expensive and difficult ...

Atleast i have some outdoor experience .. I started to smoke very young and now iam too much picky and i smoke only Good looking Good tasting Good smelling buds , but no1 here grow good oldies like Northen light or White widow , 90% sellers grow Critical mass / White russian / Hash Plant .

I think those 3 give the best yield .. I have bought shiva shanti from sensi bank but iam too scared to make clones cause iam begginer and no1 grow shiva here anymore...

I have
Homebox XXL SILVER - 240x120x200cm
I grow under dual 600w using wilma 9 system 18l pots
I choose coco (no reason) i follow Hesi chart and i have there Critical mass (bought clones)

Im 2week be4 finnish and got spider mites , i hope omite + nirruson do the trick ..
Plants look dangerously good so if nothning happens i will post my result here ..

pardon my english :P

Posted By: grünling
Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 15:31
Hi,
this is Grünling.
Now growing Shiva Skunk, wich don´t really know.
I´ll be grateful for any substantial info about it.

Date Posted: 02 December 2011 at 17:15
Welcome all!

grunling, you can find grow-data for Shiva Skunk here:
http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/shiva-skunk
http://sensiseeds.com/feminized-seeds/sensi-seeds/shiva-skunk-feminised

Generally, speaking, Shiva Skunk is a vigorous, easy-to-grow plant. There are grow diary  threads on the forum which focus on Shiva Skunk.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2011 at 06:58
Originally posted by Ganja

The size, potency and density of buds is determined by their genetics.However, poor growing conditions can cause a dense-budding plant to produce loose, fluffy buds (or smaller buds, or buds with less resin).Excellent growing conditions will help a strain to reach its full potential, but the best conditions in the world will not make a plant exceed its genetic potential. If it's in a plants genes to grow open, feathery buds, growing environment and feeding can't make it produce solid buds, Judging an individual plant's full potential and genetic makeup usually requires growing the same plant from clone at least 2-3 times.
i all ways get tha fluffy stuff man do you think humidy is good

Posted By: suertebendita
Date Posted: 04 December 2011 at 13:26
Hi, guys,

I am starting to watch a lot of growing DVDs as well as reading one or two books about it (Jorge Cervantes). I purchased Northern Lights and will be asking information (if I cannot find it by myself —Google is your friend—) xD

Anyway, thanks in advance.

PS: Is there any way to get information about how to grow 3-4 seeds of Northern Lights? Everything I see it's too professional, too many plants, professional rooms, etc. I would love to see a grow diary from someone who is in the same position as myself, i.e., growing just a small set of plants in a grow closet.

KR,
me.

Posted By: Themroc
Date Posted: 04 December 2011 at 23:04
Hi. I'm new here but have been growing since the late 80's...

Based in Scotland...

Just finished a grow of Superskunk and was very impressed with it...

Date Posted: 04 December 2011 at 23:12
Welcome All %3cug

J2craze - Some humidity is always good... without it we (plants and animals) would all dessicate and die.

That said, high humidity during flowering is likely to encourage mould, especially on tightly budded strains, but I don't think that it has a major impact on flower density. 

Although, as Ganja has already mentioned, genetics are the main determiner of bud density, extreme temperatures during flowering will also reduce bud density. Buds grown in constantly hot rooms (mid to high 30's) will be fluffier than those grown in the appropriate temperature range (low to mid 20's) and the same will occur if the plants are flowered in very cold temperatures (under 15 degrees).

Roughly where are you in Aus J2craze? I'm in northern Vic.

-------------

Posted By: mariematt
Date Posted: 05 December 2011 at 16:28
Hi, I am Marie. And I'm into coco coir , canna nutes , and my ladies . Currently running the R.P Og # 18 , Samasara S.S.C.S , and Alquimista , and a Red Shiva . Past grows have included Wonderwoman from nirvanaseedco , Killing Fields , Killing Kush , Sugerpunch , and Shackzilla from Sannies .

Posted By: arexx
Date Posted: 06 December 2011 at 00:46
Hy, hope to get the seedling status soon, so i can ask a few questions about NFT and my current project.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/renderfinalair1.jpg/ - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/renderfinalair1.jpg/

Somehow i cant upload images here, maybe because im not a full member yet?

Till then!

Posted By: bdiddly1
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 18:08
hello everyone on the forum!

Posted By: bdiddly1
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 18:10
hiya pal,iv just joined too&i am scottish too,aw the best big yin!

Posted By: assinomen
Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 03:22
hello im new i am genuine .i would not know how to spam,i am not knowledgable on computing,but i am on growing....have lots of info thank you....  

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 12 December 2011 at 20:47
Hey peep's total noob here at the moment i'm having problems with the universal laws of shizzle happening
I had to move my kids and it's had a bad effect on them they are the ss fem indoor mix!
At the moment conditions are bad and i may even have to start from scratch!
The equiptment i have is a duel warm and cool floresent for veg!
And a 2m x 1.2m x 1.2m tent
20L or so self watering plant pots x 5
Thermometer
600w HPS + ballast

I have my seedlings in sterilised top soil and have added a tiny amount of organic tomato food as the soil has no nutriants at all!
I started out with 8 seedlings i'm down to one i reckon that may just make it! I intend to veg it and take clones :)

Sorry, your account seems to have been auto-deleted. Please feel free to rejoin so you can be bumped up to seedling rank

-------------

Posted By: LegalGrower100
Date Posted: 13 December 2011 at 04:18
Hi guys
am new to sensi seeds but always been a big fan. would love to post some pics of my current developments and get some feedback :)

Posted By: quanarx
Date Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:24
hello from France, trying to grow guerilla gusto and G13, indoor.

Posted By: Toni.ss
Date Posted: 16 December 2011 at 00:26
Hello!
My name is Toni form Portugal 29 years old. I'm very glad to learn a lot from you all. I want to try my 1st grow next year.
Thank you sensi seeds.
Greetings to all .

Toni

Date Posted: 21 December 2011 at 14:22
Hey, I'm Marie. I'm new to the whole growing scene, been trying to get my research together & stumbled here. I have never grown before, but since i'm legal and paying way to much i figured it's time to grow my own. I have decided to go with a hydroponic system, any info you got would be much appreciated. Like I said I have been doing research, but it makes a difference hearing other peoples tip and tricks.

Posted By: keyboy
Date Posted: 22 December 2011 at 19:39
Hello Stonerz%3cig%3c, Im new to growing i mean so new i dont know where to start so any information on this forum is appreciated thanks. 

Posted By: tomvega420
Date Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:07
Hello, looking forward to Sensi strains.

Posted By: llupeco
Date Posted: 24 December 2011 at 16:26
hi my name is peter from spain thank you iam interesting in learn about this wonderful world
thanks

Posted By: Tesla
Date Posted: 25 December 2011 at 18:12
Hi, Everyone! One Swede reporting for duty.

The name is Tesla and i'm new on this forum.

Thank's

Posted By: goell
Date Posted: 27 December 2011 at 20:58
Hi guys, i am a degreed geneticist from Belarus and seeking for  inspiration and networking here. I've already made some experience with growing so i can share it here. It would be nice to learn smthg too.

Date Posted: 28 December 2011 at 13:05
Welcome everyone!!! Even i am new to sensiseeds.com and looking forward to learn some tips and tricks related to growing marijuana.

Posted By: harunbaba
Date Posted: 28 December 2011 at 20:47
Excause me but my english is not so well can i see this Page in German too ?

Posted By: harunbaba
Date Posted: 28 December 2011 at 21:15
hello my name is harun and am in love with mary johana today when I heard it gives you, I was very happy because I wonder if some do not ask many questions that have to stupid lessons of history is that I'm not in the true English brightest and still can not adequately Engisch but I'm sure there will be no obstacle harun greeting

Posted By: Trakterakis
Date Posted: 28 December 2011 at 23:59
Hello everyone!

I like growing a lot:)
I am here to learn and share info with all of you.
Best wishes for 2012:)

Date Posted: 29 December 2011 at 06:34
Welcome new members, I hope to see you posting around the board soon. If you have any problems with the forum please let me know.

cheers, sara %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Posted By: talc536
Date Posted: 30 December 2011 at 13:44
hello

on first i will say sorry for my bad english ;(
but i have a question and i hope somebody can help me
i have some problems with sleeping and my questions is
can marijuhana help ? when yes wich plants-seeds?

Posted By: Pret
Date Posted: 01 January 2012 at 19:52
Hello people,
I am looking to grow hemp for industrial purposes. Obviously, this first post is obtain access to the rest of the forum.
Cheers.

Posted By: Brazuca
Date Posted: 03 January 2012 at 01:46
Hi guys, let's share the experiences to become better

Posted By: martiniGR
Date Posted: 03 January 2012 at 21:22
Originally posted by talc536

hello

on first i will say sorry for my bad english ;(
but i have a question and i hope somebody can help me
i have some problems with sleeping and my questions is
can marijuhana help ? when yes wich plants-seeds?
 a plant with a high cbd % or and a late harvest will help too.
late harvest means less thc more cbd and an early is high thc and low cbd.
CBD makes "tired" and THC makes "creative"
Thc can help you sleep if you think a lot about a problem , the thc helps you to find a solution, when you have the solution you can sleep/rest.THC can increase gigalomania.
The CBD makes you relaxed.

-------------
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL

Posted By: sicklehand
Date Posted: 04 January 2012 at 06:23
ill second what mgr said, you definitely want an indica strain for sleep trouble as they tend to have more CBD and CBN in them. sensi are releasing a medical strain which will have a high CBD content but when it will be released is any bodys guess

Date Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:18
Hi Pret, you should try emailing:

info@hempflax.com

The HempFlax website at http://hempflax.com/en - http://hempflax.com/en might also furnish you with some useful information. The site is also available in Dutch and German.

-------------

Posted By: Helpme
Date Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:23
Hello all.

My name is X from X and i'm X years old.
Sorry but i'm paranoid with all the information that is give to the cyber space(with this growing subject)..

I'm new and dumb, but I hope u fellows have enough nervs for my weird personality and forum mistakes, and noob questions..

People seen's to be really nice in here, espesially the administrator(s)..

Anyway.. duh.. yup's..%3cuch

Posted By: Helpme
Date Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:37
(Cant find the edit button.. If there even is one..)
Forgot to add that i've been reading stuf from these forums and done research pretty much.. but now I had to make this account, as.. I just coudn't take it anymore.. I need help!

Am I allowed to go post on the growing diarys/forums etc. as my account has been proved?

Anyway thanks again, looking forward to ask questions from you masters about one reallllllly annoying problem.. And ask stuf anyway as i'm so interested about this amazing plant..

Thx.

Posted By: niceeven
Date Posted: 05 January 2012 at 00:46
Good day everyone, just registered here and I look forward having conversations and learn more about my favorite plant. Favorite by far!

Posted By: PimpMastaB
Date Posted: 05 January 2012 at 19:33
Hola my name's Brent. Just registered today and i Loooove Herb. Im currently living in kentucky for the time being and im attending ivtech for my PhD in buisness and accounting (choose this career because come on. Let's face it. Accountants make Bank.) (And work at banks)

AND YES. I DID HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY
SCHOOLING (only because I'm so proud of myself)

Posted By: cannabistian
Date Posted: 06 January 2012 at 08:24
Hello

My name is Sebastian, I am from Medelli-Colombia, I am a cannbis activist and I'm starting to grow my own cannabis, hope to find a lot of usefull information in here, thank and if i see anything i could help with i wil

Posted By: mrgreen1212
Date Posted: 07 January 2012 at 06:14
Hello, I am Mr.Green. I am from Silicon Valley, CA, USA. I am a Medical Cannabis Enthusiast and Horticulturist for a Medical Cannabis Dispensary. I am also a Alumni of Oaksterdam University in Oakland, CA. I hope to meet some new people here who have the same passion as I do.

Posted By: mrgreen1212
Date Posted: 07 January 2012 at 23:39
HAHAHA! Victory! Hello, I am Patrick and excited to be apart of this legendary forum. Thank you Lemming for accepting me as a member. Now I must go and check out what this forum is all about. :)

Posted By: Achterburgwal150
Date Posted: 08 January 2012 at 00:36
Hi, I'm drowing white label skunk#1 and a white label feminized mixed seed. I was hoping to get some help identifying the mystery seed. I bought these on my trip to the Dam last march!

Posted By: Achterburgwal150
Date Posted: 08 January 2012 at 02:31
I mean Sensi Skunk #1 but WL fem mixed. Thanks to those who make this forum possible!

Posted By: Costagrow
Date Posted: 11 January 2012 at 00:52
Hi friend around the world, i am from Costa Rica, central america. I have a couple of months reading the forum, i have a 3 x skunk #1 and 2 sensi fem mix plants in day 30 of vegetative first 20 days under 85w CFL now under 250w HPS (i have another unit to flower total 500w) they are healtly and happy. I have many questions but i not sure it is here or i have to open a new treat? Tanks a lot!

Posted By: garethleauk
Date Posted: 11 January 2012 at 15:18
Hey Everyone ( Guys & Girls )

My name is Gareth and i am from South Africa, i have been growing for a good few years now, 6 - 7 years so i am not new to growing ( but always learning ) but i am new to Sensi Seeds Forum. I joined because i thought it would be the logical thing to do since i buy all my seeds from them. So i look forward to my time here and hope i can share as well as learn alot from everyone in here.

Peace, Love and Respect

Posted By: willyfoofoo
Date Posted: 12 January 2012 at 16:32
hey sensi willyfoofoo here can't wait for us to get to know each other a little better!!

Posted By: Heisen87
Date Posted: 13 January 2012 at 03:14
Hi

My name is Vanessa and I'm from Madrid. I want to start planting my own cannabis but I do not have enough information to start, so i hope to find a lot of useful information here. Thank you for keeping this wonderful forum.

Date Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:25
Welcome all! If you now have a star under your screen-name, and your post is visible on this thread, you should be able to post on all the open sections of the forum.

-------------

Posted By: Year of the Skunk
Date Posted: 13 January 2012 at 19:14
Hi Guys, just braking some ice, am 2 months into growing some northen lights, and 1 week into 12/12, have been growing with miricle grow / epson salts in veg state but will it be ok to go into flower with these nut or will I need to add or change the feed, they have grown well so far apart from some light yellowing on tips and are 47 inches tall. thanks for any advice %3crea%3cy

Posted By: gingangoo
Date Posted: 14 January 2012 at 16:28
Hi all , newby here looking forward to being educated by you all , i'll be asking loads of questions , hope you don't get pissed off with me %3chumbs%20Up

Posted By: albsure
Date Posted: 15 January 2012 at 02:50
Hello I'm new here and I registered today. After I logged in I tried to read some of the forum topics and I wasn't allowed. The message I got was that only members with sufficient permission are allowed to view those topics. I wanted to look at strain recommendations and I wasn't allowed. This site wouldn't allow me to look at anything. Why is that and what is the point of registering if the site won't allow you to read anything?

Posted By: chopstix
Date Posted: 15 January 2012 at 16:53
Howdy Folks from the Pacific Northwest and glad to be here:)

Posted By: LeeMophead
Date Posted: 15 January 2012 at 22:35

Just thought I'd say a quick hi to all,

Hi!

Date Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:05
albsure - it's to prevent spammers joining and filling the forums with worthless posts. Allo a (real) new member has to do is join, then make a post in this section of the forums for full access.

IIRC, unregistered members can view the full forums, but not pot. Sensi Novice members should be able to see the whole forum, but should only be able to post here.

-------------

Posted By: bertieboy
Date Posted: 17 January 2012 at 05:18
l.l.ove the site.. my name is bertie and i am 44.. yes suppose puts me in old gits category then..have recently been growing indoor hydro for me and friends... hope to pick up some top tips on growing,,,thats it..i write jokes and sell to bbc too as my job..yes there money in jokes,,..eaaaaaasy...

Posted By: aterahgram
Date Posted: 18 January 2012 at 14:24
Hi everyone

This is Nils from Stockholm, Sweden. Cultivation is completely new to me but I hope this forum could answer my novice questions.

Right now I am reading The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green and some other titles and hopefully within a not so distant future my first setup will be completed and begin producing some sweet buds. ;D

Peace
/Nils

Posted By: alsc
Date Posted: 18 January 2012 at 18:06
hallo everyone,
i'm alberto, first time indoor grower and sensi seed customer!
peace,
al

Date Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:39
hello ..just to make you feel at home...

Posted By: cherjakson
Date Posted: 05 February 2012 at 02:44
Hey everyboyd!!!!! I am not a legal smoker yet...but I am hopefully on my way!!!! I'm also a little different from you guys in that I am from Canada....the laws here at not that stern against weed...but it is still illegal unless you have a marijuana card. Anyway, I hope to gain knowledge and learn along the way :))

Talk to you soon!!!!

Posted By: ibiza009
Date Posted: 06 February 2012 at 20:02
Hello everybody, i'm a belgian user
i discvover that community and that was a great day
very nice job and very good devoces, thx u for all

Im John from belgium 28yo

Posted By: dannyboy1965
Date Posted: 06 February 2012 at 22:16
Hi from the west of england

It's so cold in my attic, there's no growth, only recession.%3ceed%20leaf

Posted By: FourTwenty
Date Posted: 07 February 2012 at 14:08
What's up everybody?
I'm a new guy here and I'll soon be posting a topic of outdoor growing :)
Hopefully I will get some help from here, also the site look's great!

-------------
Wake & Bake

Posted By: TheGrowNazi
Date Posted: 08 February 2012 at 16:11
Hi...I mean "High".

I live in Gay Paree. Hard to get good weed here so I've just started growing. Grew some White Widow in my garden last year but this season I've bought a 400W HPS cool tube and I'm going for it. Starting with Early Skunk. Voila!

pass the joint

Posted By: tinaangel
Date Posted: 09 February 2012 at 16:16
Hello,
I'm a german girl, my name is Tina. My English is not so good, but I try to speak.

Posted By: Amateur Grower
Date Posted: 10 February 2012 at 21:49
Hi everyone,
Stumbled upon this forum doing some research on some Sensi seeds I just purchased. I have about 5 or 6 grows under my belt, so while not being a noobie I still have a LOT to learn. Good to be here.

AG

Posted By: THC PAPU
Date Posted: 11 February 2012 at 15:03
High all!

28 male from Finland. Currently planned for the first motherplant.

Posted By: Rollitup
Date Posted: 12 February 2012 at 15:35
Hi everyone new guy here  I'm not a very advanced grower but I'm hoping I'll fit in

Posted By: GabrielArgentina
Date Posted: 13 February 2012 at 21:35
Hola mi nombre es gabriel, vivo en argentina, soy de la ciudad Buenos Aires (MAr del Plata), tengo 19 años de edad y soy un gran amante del canabis, amo la botanica...
soy nuevo en el foro y tengo una pequeña consulta

Estoy interesado en comprar a través de Sensi Seeds de la Argentina, para hacer mi programa de registro me di cuenta que mi destino (Argenina) no hacen envíos a ese país ...
Mi consulta es la siguiente, puedo hacer una compra en la Argentina?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Gabriel, I live in Argentina, I'm from the city of Buenos Aires (Mar del Plata), I have 19 years of age and am a great lover of cannabis, I love the botanical ...
I'm new to the forum and I have a small query

I am interested in buying through Sensi Seeds of Argentina, to record my program I realized that my destiny (Argenina) do not ship to that country ...
My query is this, I can make a purchase in Argentina?

Date Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:46
Hi Gabriel, welcome to the Forums.

Unfortunately, Sensi is unable to send cannabis seeds (or any other products from the Sensi web-shop) to Argentina.

Please see here for detailed information on which countries can receive different Sensi Seeds products: http://sensiseeds.com/faq/country.asp - http://sensiseeds.com/faq/ - country.asp

-------------

Date Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:40
Welcome!

-------------

Posted By: Cladestino
Date Posted: 15 February 2012 at 21:36
Heyas everyone

Im From Portugal and im a long term smoker...

Posted By: lincsgrow
Date Posted: 16 February 2012 at 00:18
Hi all. My names Andy, long time smoker, new grower and enjoying it. Just ordered another pack of fem skunk #1 as my first grow is just reaching the harvest stage, looking forward to that!!! 1.2x1.2x1.8m secret jardin tent, 400w hps, 4" tt extractor fan.

Posted By: youpiyo
Date Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:21
good morning my name is johan I have Belgian 36 years old and am enthralled by cannabis under all its forms and I also search information about medical cannabis.
cannabicalement
youpiyo

Posted By: sicklehand
Date Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:31
welcome johan, make you self at home

Date Posted: 17 February 2012 at 13:00
Welcome to all the new members I hope to see you posting around the forums soon.

All the best, sara %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Posted By: coverking
Date Posted: 17 February 2012 at 16:01
greetings and happy reading

-------------
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!

Date Posted: 17 February 2012 at 16:46
Originally posted by lincsgrow

Hi all. My names Andy, long time smoker, new grower and enjoying it. Just ordered another pack of fem skunk #1 as my first grow is just reaching the harvest stage, looking forward to that!!! 1.2x1.2x1.8m secret jardin tent, 400w hps, 4" tt extractor fan.
hello have a look under ;;seeds genes and strains ;;skunk#1fems for some pics..(not mine)i,m thinking of growing some so i look forward to see your result,s..

Posted By: Phoebs
Date Posted: 18 February 2012 at 00:50
And hello all from me! I'm Phoebs! I find the site very interesting and informative. I've never planted anything on my own, but I want to try it out. Well, I hope to succeed :)

Posted By: wallygator2004
Date Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:39
Hello 'vrybody :)

I live in Belgium. My question is : How can I find french section in this forum ?
In fact my mother language is french and it should be easier for me to comunicate.

Thank you in advance.

Wally %3cmoking

Posted By: youpiyo
Date Posted: 20 February 2012 at 13:31
dans la rubrique internationnal

Print Page | Close Window