Forum Discription: Everything about growing your favourite plant outdoors
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8334
Printed Date: 18 August 2019 at 09:14

Topic: First wave
Posted By: sicklehand
Subject: First wave
Date Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:46
Hi all
The first wave of my outdoor grow have just popped,i planted 20 seeds all regular, 10 guerilla's gusto(sensi seeds) and 10 early skunk(sensi seeds)i went with regular earlys because of reading some post's on here about male's an hermi's in the fem version as i buy from a reseller i have no way of knowing if there old stock or not.But so far all have germinated and are now one inch high.thanks sensi

The next wave will be 10 mexican sativa(sensi seeds) an 10 shiva santi 2(sensi seeds) also regular which will be some time in june.
hoping for the same success rate but it's no problem if not.I like regular seeds because i like to pollinate an get some seeds back for next year and also to cross them. Evan though they are f1 hybrid's and the offspring will be varied this only add's to the fun.any way wishing all outdoor grower's a good autumn an all indoor grower's cool temp's over the summer.

-------------
Peace

Replies:
Posted By: TheDeparted
Date Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:27
cheers m8 and all the best for ur grow!
hows the summer in ur kneck of the world?
im from ireland so its very hit and miss!
well more miss and miss to be honest!lol
goodluck

-------------

Date Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:44
Thanks jonnyshope im not that far from Ireland but the summers are not bad a bit of rain in October but mostly dry from may to the end of September with a few light showers in between. Sorry about being secretive web site's privacy and all that thanks again.

-------------
Peace

Posted By: breizh ganja
Date Posted: 11 April 2011 at 13:23
hi smoker! nice to heard about the GG , dont forget the pics ! peace

-------------
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !

Date Posted: 11 April 2011 at 13:54
breizh ganja will post pic's later on over the summer when there's something to show

-------------
Peace

Date Posted: 11 April 2011 at 15:01
cool m8 well goodluck with ur grow!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 April 2011 at 21:05
Dam it i spoke to soon i got home from work an two early skunks had keeled over and died on closer inspection they both had dodgy looking roots. oh well you cant win them all   

-------------
Peace

Date Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:52
Early skunk first three
Guerilla's gusto

The guerrilla's gusto vary a lot but the early skunks are vary uniform all apart from two gg have large node length there will be more pics over the grow.

Date Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:59
And i forgot to say it was one Early skunk and one guerilla's gusto that died not two Early skunk

Posted By: ladykush
Date Posted: 01 May 2011 at 16:59
lovely looking plants sicklehand

Date Posted: 01 May 2011 at 17:05
thanks i think they stretched a bit being outside but i ran out of room indoors so i thought f-ck it. oh and your plants lsd should have no trouble growing outdoors.

Posted By: greenearth
Date Posted: 01 May 2011 at 20:08
Originally posted by sicklehand

Hi all
The first wave of my outdoor grow have just popped,i planted 20 seeds all regular, 10 guerilla's gusto(sensi seeds) and 10 early skunk(sensi seeds)i went with regular earlys because of reading some post's on here about male's an hermi's in the fem version as i buy from a reseller i have no way of knowing if there old stock or not.But so far all have germinated and are now one inch high.thanks sensi

The next wave will be 10 mexican sativa(sensi seeds) an 10 shiva santi 2(sensi seeds) also regular which will be some time in june.
hoping for the same success rate but it's no problem if not.I like regular seeds because i like to pollinate an get some seeds back for next year and also to cross them. Evan though they are f1 hybrid's and the offspring will be varied this only add's to the fun.any way wishing all outdoor grower's a good autumn an all indoor grower's cool temp's over the summer.

June sounds a bit late! Do it now i would think. Pure breeding strains will be more consistant, as you know.

-------------
How to grow organic outdoor cannabis 4 use in ritual and magic in the UK type climate (essay)

https://we.riseup.net/greenearth/how-to-grow-outdoor-cannabis-for-use-in-ritual-and

Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:55
I think two months veg is plenty i have hight restrictions due to people living next door and will have hopefully some early skunk guerilla's gusto as well so i don't want the mexican sativa an shiva shanti to grow to large   

Posted By: Ganja
Date Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:58
June isn't too late, but it's a good idea to time it so that the next group of seeds are germinated and ready to put out into the sun as small seedlings by the beginning of June.

Your first wave of seedlings look great - very healthy, green and well-formed.

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Date Posted: 03 May 2011 at 18:41
i hope so sicklehand,have had a smoke of lsd and i love it,though can,t remember much about the night i was wrecked lol.

Date Posted: 03 May 2011 at 19:00
Ganja that was the plan its how i normaly do it. the earlys and gusto i'm planing to bush right out so i've started them early ladykush the barney's web site say's lsd is indoor/outdoor so i think it should be ok.

Date Posted: 04 May 2011 at 17:59
oh i really hope so sicklehand iv only got 3 plants being my first time growing so im crossing my fingers.next year im going to do  DURBAN,/ BIG BUD/EARLY GIRL.

Posted By: dacca1
Date Posted: 04 May 2011 at 23:35
I'll be watching your grow good luck .

-------------
Bloom as often as you can

Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 18:44
just got in from work and checked on my plants and they stink the earlys and the gusto the greenhouse has never smelt so good.!!thanks sensi!!

Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 06 May 2011 at 21:45
LOL yeah, they do make the greenhouse smell nice %3cig%20smile

-------------
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...

Date Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:38
They sure do sarah, i've never grown early skunk or any other sensi strain outdoors before, i have grown passion#1 which is similar to early skunk but they didn't stink like these do at such a young age. oh sorry i did grow durban but am not sure weather it was sensi or not as i got it as a cutting from a friend and he from someone else who may of said it was sensi anyway i'm rambling.

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 13:18
Some more pictures of the earlys and the gusto they are all mixed together the early skunk have got blue straws in the pots. Also the pics are large so scroll along the bottom.

sory about the one on the side forgot to rotate it

Posted By: martiniGR
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 14:30
i have no comments%3ctern%20%3cmile
this means they look very good!%3cig%20smile

-------------
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 14:36
Thanks martiniGR, by the way in concern of your garden my lilac flowered more than it has ever done this year the weather this year is crazy. I just hope this sunshine holds out and that this season isn't a wash out.

Date Posted: 18 May 2011 at 14:22
Some more pictures they could do with a watering

The smell is still amazing

Date Posted: 18 May 2011 at 16:21
I think my eyes were bigger than my lungs i don't think i'm going to have room for the mexican sativa and shiva shanti after all oh well theres always next year.

Posted By: alecky
Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 15:38
They are looking lovely sickle great job%3chumbs%20Up are they staying in the greenhouse or going outside? I think your right, if you start the other two strains you will have a plantation!

-------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 15:45
There going outside in the garden in 50lt pots in the raised bed area which you cant see in the pics but is just next to the greenhouse the greenhouse will be full of toms,peppers, chilies, cucumbers,etc

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 15:59
Nice one!

-------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 16:08
obviously some will be males of which i'll keep one of each(ES/GG) of the best males for breeding today i'm trying to think of a system to clone for sex and remember which is which as i only have a small propagator and it is almost full of cheva/sour cream/kandy kush cuts i always bite of more than i can chew.

Posted By: TheUkOne
Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 18:21
thats alot of variety you got there, will keep you busy lol

Date Posted: 19 May 2011 at 18:49
Hi T.U.O i dont know what i was thinking hang on more plants more bud thats what i was thinking lol. Still ill grow them next year or give them to a friend as i really want to see the mexican sativa turn out.

Date Posted: 14 June 2011 at 19:13
sorry people havent posted any pics for awhile so here they are in 10lt pots feeding with 15ml-10lt organic grow nutrients

all have been topped about a month ago i think and will be topped once more at the end of june

i have 3 ES females and 2 GG females and 3 undecided out of 18 bit of a shit m/f ratio but hey you win some you lose some. theres a very short indica ish one that i think depending on how she turns out is the one ill breed as she stinks and is well per portioned shes a bit shy you can see her hiding in the first pic.

Date Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:25
Looking great sicklehand they look nice n healthy.Are they outside completely now or still in the greenhouse?I would love a greenhouse,its something im going to try get over the next couple of years,a decent greenhouse.

Have you ever smoked GG?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2011 at 17:18
no mate it'll be a first for me on both, there outside braving the elements look like there doing alright though.
i did all my growing in the greenhouse until the bloke next door cut his hedge down to six foot and trims it 2-3 times over the summer.

Date Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:10
great looking plants m8.
my neighbour just put a new shed up and is getting a 6 foot fence  put up so my garden will be alot more secure.
the white widow i have out is looking and doing good might have to put her into a 20ltr pot.
this soil lark outdoors is great aint it...lol
very little work involved once there out, think ive gave water to my 2 once in a month.
then it has been a shit month for weather here.%3chumbs%20Down
how old are they now m8?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:25
growing outdoors is great no lec bills just the big lamp in the sky, they are about 2 months ish jonny in the next few days i'll pinch out the branches to bush them right out. it f%uked it down here rain thunder lightning the works but now its bright sunshine you've gotta love living in a country were the weather changes in an instant.

Date Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:32
they say the best weed grows under the sun.%3crea%3cy
i hate the weather here m8 it sucks ass big time.
i worked away in some great climates for years but looks like my travels are over and will just be holidays to the sun from now on.
id like to live in a place were u get proper seasons and you know whats comming not this constant barrage of bollix we get...lol
did i mention i hate our weather m8....haha
imagine living in jamaica m8 be bliss..%3crea%3cy

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:38
sure would jonny, smoking sativa for breakfast lunch and dinner i'd love it.

Posted By: stinkysticky
Date Posted: 16 June 2011 at 22:00
aren't you already doing that, sicklehand? %3co%20high

-------------
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley

Date Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:31
maybe in a month or two i will start the mother's finest and then its sativa/haze all the way i'm so bored of growing indica/indica doms they are rewarding in the hight/yield department but still boring none the less

Date Posted: 17 June 2011 at 15:05
mind you cant beet a good indica thud to the head late at night just before you go to bed

Posted By: Hash Driveway
Date Posted: 17 June 2011 at 22:34

mind you cant beet a good indica thud to the head late at night just before you go to bed

Certainly superior to Horlicks.

Nice pics and plants.

Posted By: mellow
Date Posted: 17 June 2011 at 23:57
hey sickle,

your getting more strains on the go,lol.

good luck with the outdoor grow buddie.

Date Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:31
I konw chris i always bite off more than i can chew, i have the trainwreck pheno which smells like pear drop sweets and chiva who you've met in clone form and have had for awhile now dont think ill ever let them go but i think if i find a desirable mother's finest male then there will be some interesting crosses happening. and of course the MF will also be keeped in clone form

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 16:13
heres some more pics taken today of the ES and GG i think ive been under doing the nutrients a bit, but have up'd the dose to full strength so shouldnt be long before they recover.

there all still in 10lt pots and are now on 20ml-10lt grow fertilizer
and will be potted on to 50lt pots in the next day or two

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 16:29
loving that mini forrest u got there m8.
what food u use for ur plants m8 im not sure for outdoors.?lol

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 16:34
thanks jonny, i try and use the same as indoors but it gets expensive, i use organic tom feed when i run out which is normally when there in flower anyway.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 18:53
looking good mate, ive never tried an outdoor grow but i think next year there will be a couple in my garden %3chumbs%20Up

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:01
its got to been done, its almost weed for free, i added it up one one year and it worked out at 80p an oz but that was with the works nutrients,compost,water,perlite and it was a good season.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:10

im abit upset i didnt try this year after all the nice weather we have had, but i will for certain next season, should give me abit of time to figure out how to keep healthy plants in the garden bug free lol if thats possible

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:13
cold pressed neem oil made into a spray every 7 days, bugs hate it they have one mouthful and leave.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:19

thanks mate il have a look into it, i like to be prepared before i start things lol

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:23
neem oil is better at being a preventative measure the a cure, you can use it right up to the 4th week of flowering and longer if you go lightly.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:26

in the outside garden i feel its better to protect your plants from day 1 even if it slows things down abit because there is so many pests in the garden that will eat the plant

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:31
neem will not slow anything down, you can even water them with it so the plant takes it up and bugs wont come neer them. ive never done this due to the fact that neem is expensive.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:55
good info, sickle.

hope them plants will turn into monsters.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 20:04
they will, ill be bending and tying down more than youve ever seen come sep- oct. i never started growing as early as i did this year.

Date Posted: 29 June 2011 at 20:42
hay all as i'm supremely baked i thought i'd take you on a trip in sickle land

Date Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:39
hay sensi peoples, only just started to feel normal after a friends wedding of which i was best man, you've never seen so many misscriants in one church at one time, he chose to have a church wedding for comic value all of us singing hyms half harted and so on. the vicar even spoke about smoking weed in his younger days. there were bikers, punks,gypsies, tecno hippys, mods, that had come from all over the country i hadnt seen some of these people since i was in my teens. the after party whent on till 9 the next morning. anyways have a good day people

Date Posted: 05 July 2011 at 19:39
lol, i think them vicars have been told to "get down with the kid's".

seems like a mad ol' get together, though,hope you had a good day.

Date Posted: 06 July 2011 at 00:59
Sickleland looks interesting, love the swimmer stroking through the bushes. Who's the sculptor in Sickleland? 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:28

...a friends wedding of which i was best man, you've never seen so many misscriants in one church at one time, he chose to have a church wedding for comic value ... younger days. there were bikers, punks,gypsies, tecno hippys, mods

Heh, I should be going to a wedding that's a bit like this. The groom will have a huge family on one side of the church, the bride will be filling the other side with her friends - coloured hair (or shaved heads), piercings, tattoos, boots and black clothing. Should be fun!

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!

Posted By: Rastakolnikov
Date Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:39
lol, i think them vicars have been told to "get down with the kid's"

Catholic priests have been doing that for years %3crmm

-------------
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.

Date Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:53
Ha ha!! Nice one rasta! The pervs!

Sickleland looks great bud, looks like a nice place to get baked, nice dog too.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 July 2011 at 18:20
Originally posted by Rastakolnikov

lol, i think them vicars have been told to "get down with the kid's"

Catholic priests have been doing that for years %3c3crmm

mate, that made me chuckle.

Date Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:00
Thanks all,

mellow/rasta that made me smile

sarah they are by an artist named helen knapman

ganja that dose sound similar i hope you have fun on the day

alecky it is a great place, there were more pics but in my stonedness i witched the camera to gigantic pic mode and the colour is off an ive misplaced the manual. you would of seen why i know so much about bracken
im lucky enough to have 4 acre field in which i have been waging a guerilla style war for the last few years. the dogs name is the hog because where ever she goes she has that ball in her mouth.

Date Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:13
The Hog is a great name for a dog. She looks like a sweetheart.

I really liked the greenery-swimmer too.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:59
she is a sweetheart, i got her off a friend who had hit rock bottom his wife died and he slowly lost everything job house driving license due to drink and drugs mostly the latter, i was only meant to have her for a month or two but shes never left. hes back to normal ish and clean now and still pops round to see her just part of lifes rich tapestry i guess. anyway on a brighter note good luck with the wedding and although i dont know them i wish them well.

Date Posted: 10 July 2011 at 17:15
quick update ive re potted them in to 50lt and one 35lt pots also ive have began training by placing them under a net and training each branch to a different area of the net and will train each secondery off shoots in the same way. this way hopefully come harvest time i should have a sparkling hedge covered with buds.

they are on full strength grow fert 20ml-10lt

Date Posted: 10 July 2011 at 18:01
Nice one mate they look fantastic, can't wait to see a flowering hedge of weed!! Will it be one hedge of both strains or a hedge for each strain? Really looking forward to seeing the GG in full flight! Great work bud.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 July 2011 at 18:18
thanks bud, there all mixed in together had to chop two more males to day the two i was saving for breeding. im not going to breed this year outdoors that is. itll be interesting to see how they cope with it ive had a hollands hope hedge that was beautiful hundreds of colas but these two have more sativa in them but well see

Date Posted: 10 July 2011 at 19:18
a little tip for anyone who wants to try this net biz wait until the plants are a little drupe form lack of water not wilting as they are more bendy and dont tend to snap.

Date Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:29
but be careful with topped plants as they tend to spilt at the slightest of pressure as has just happened to me

Date Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:25
i will post more pics of the hedge later today when battery the has charged

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:50
well here they are with a few random pics as well, on one of them you can spot the ill fated coq au vin morrison whos not much longer for this world

not named by me i might add

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:19
Nice pictures mate,the canna plants look fantastic,i cant wait for your hedge to fill out. Lovely tom's too,i have trouble getting a harvest like like that!Van morrison again,me and you need to have a quiet word!

What happened your cock?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:27
its her not me she partly named the plant and she definitely named cock hes beginning to outstay his welcome he crows all day every day i didnt mind at first but after a year its beginning to grate a little

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 13:04
Oh he's still alive?? I thought he was a gonner already!!

Ah come on you cant kill a cock for crowing!!!(is crowing the right word??)surely a kick in the arse would suffice?If ya kill him you better eat him at least.%3cmile

-------------

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 19:48
Ill bring him round your place and leave him there for a year crowing twice or thrice lol an hour all day from 04:00am to 21:00pm and you'll soon see what i mean also hes just the right age for eating so its now or never

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 20:39
Go for it so, off with his head! What made ya get a rooster anyway? Why not a hen?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 July 2011 at 21:20
i ve got 4 hens i did have 20 but mr fox had his fill, we got the rooster for chicks but it hasnt worked out and to be honest im sick of eggs. oh and dont worry the were all wild they just had a 8 by 10 foot shed to sleep in ive only locked them up in the last few months due to mr&mrs fox. i think this cock is a jaffa he does his biz and the hens go broody but none of the eggs hatch

ill post some pics next time i update

Date Posted: 14 July 2011 at 06:40
You have a beautiful garden Sickle. If you make coq au vin out of coq au vin morrison, save me a bowl. I love a little braised rooster.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:18
thank you sarah will do

Date Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:24
i will be receiving today 3 mexican sativa plants from the guy i gave my seeds to as he has to many (25) plants ill post some pics and will document the progress along with the ES GG hes been growing since 1975 and says they have a old school smell and remind him of the plants he used to grow back in the day. happy days

Date Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:53
Nice one sickle,thats a result for sure!Looking forward to seeing them.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 July 2011 at 15:36
here are the mexican sativa they could do with a water also the pics are a bit rushed i have someone round

and summer and winter in sickleland

Date Posted: 16 July 2011 at 04:29
Wow look at the snow!! (sara does a little happy dance) obviously I don't experience very cold winters... I'd love to have a garden full of snow.

Have those plants been staked for a while or was that just for transport?

-------------

Posted By: Rastakolnikov
Date Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:15
Sickleland is beautiful %3c3chumbs%3c20Up
I am very jealous.

-------------
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.

Date Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:57
Originally posted by Rastakolnikov

Sickleland is beautiful %3c3chumbs%3c20Up
I am very jealous.

il second that rasta, looks like a very peaceful place sickle

good look with the mexican sativas %3ceed%20leaf

Date Posted: 16 July 2011 at 14:15
thanks all, it is a peaceful place luckily the person who had it before us was a keen gardener. i love it i dont think ill ever move again, ive been toying with the idea of getting a few sheep and pigs but itll probably never happen.

(sara does a little happy dance) that mental image has brightened my day sarah, i do like the seasons in the north even if most of them are filled with rain like today.

the plants came in smaller pots i put them in the pot there in now they came staked for transport in the back of a van in a day or two
they will take off.

Date Posted: 17 July 2011 at 05:50
Glad to have brightened your day. I think my fascination with snow is because of it's relative rarity in Australia. I'm sure if it were lying in the garden for months I wouldn't be too impressed. It's already a major job moving potted plants out of Jack Frost's way when winter come around.

All the best with Mexican's.

-------------

Posted By: Tsumie
Date Posted: 18 July 2011 at 03:29
amazing pictures sicklehand, i will definitely lookout for the final results on this1%3colling%20one

Posted By: joxxx
Date Posted: 26 July 2011 at 08:22
sickleland looks nice indeed, not to far away from what it looks like in my own part of the universe! although i would like the summer warmth to stay longer, not to many strains that´ll manage outdoors in the southern coniferous forest region at this latitud.....once there is night long enough, it gets cooooooooooooooold.....way to quick :/

Do u have  a greenhouse for them mexicans? Or do you move them inside if the climate gets to rough?

-------------
---Go further and fare worse---

Date Posted: 26 July 2011 at 09:49
hey joxx, i do have a greenhouse but will not be using it this year as its full of toms pepers cucumbers etc. im at 52n lat and have had little or no trouble growing outdoor strains from other seed companys this is my first season with sensi outdoor strains so ill have to see how they turn out. anyway good luck with the season your end

Date Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:49
ill be chopping one of the mexicans today due to it being a male i definitely have one female mexi and was wondering how they get on indoors ill post pic's latter on today

Date Posted: 28 July 2011 at 13:41
aah, 52 is alright, im around 56-57 lat. Not that easy, can have autoflowering plants outside, but if it comes down to any plant that start flowering close to 12/!2 we need ALOT of the global warming around autumn time :)  The cold comes quick and vicious, actually too bad, id love to have some beautiful big plants, that could get ripe in sunlight, without freezing to death..

I think i could do it with a greenhouse, just have to build one first :)

-------------

Date Posted: 28 July 2011 at 14:14
with a greenhouse and a heater you should have no problems hows the humidity in your area?

Date Posted: 28 July 2011 at 21:18
the humidity is not an issue, some years it may be, but usually not... I have before put out some different strains, leftover plants, cutting ect, and they grow big and bushy, really beautiful, but offcourse once they start forming flowers, the cold is starting...

will eventually build a greenhouse, then it+ll be all goooooooooooooooooooood :P

-------------

Date Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:49
some pics of the hedge and the last remaining mexi she has been tied down due to her super vigorous growth. they are on full strength grow nutrients 20ml-10lt apart from the mexi whos on half strength 10ml-10lt i'll be switching to flower nutrients in a week or two.

ah breakfast

and the hog in a typical pose its to hot for her today

Print Page | Close Window