Forum Name: Indoor Growing
Forum Discription: Questions and answers about indoor cultivation
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5957
Printed Date: 16 December 2019 at 15:10

Topic: breizhganja first time grow for pleasure
Posted By: breizh ganja
Subject: breizhganja first time grow for pleasure
Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 13:45
just litlle pics of my indoor garden for this season.for the pleasure of my eyes and the others growers ,i hope.this time my mind is green,and full of others colours.the peace is here!! no pretention for this pics just say: we can do it! enjoy

Replies:
Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 13:55
so:1,2,3 pics is PPP from WL fem,harvest in few time. 4,5, is super skunk from sensi.harvest this night. 6 is NL from WL fem saved from the fungus with low loss.(thanks sara and snoopy). 7 is two ss clones from sensi. harvest this night. 8,9,10 are buds clones ss. 11,12 ss buds. 13,14,15 ss buds of the two clones. to be continued....

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:22
the results but with no weight infos.the modest harvest which will make me smoked for the autum and winter!!oups litlle problems of sizes for pics! but this is skunk n1 result for THE big bud.

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:43
the result of NL fem from sensi: enjoy

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:45
so tired now next...to be continued if i can (ganja)?

Posted By: Ganja
Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:53
Excellent buds for a first time grow, Breizh!

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Posted By: Solidopc
Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 16:20
Wonderful stuff mate. That white label power plant looks very nice. It's been one of my favourite smokes the last few months, my friend has a cutting of it. Really beautiful, strong smell and flavour, plenty potent too i'd say. The NL also looks very nice. Top drawer stuff dude, well impressed.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Posted By: Alibaba
Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 17:48
Nice work man.

%3clap

-------------
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 20:34
first time i will taste the famous nl! and i will tell you the effect in few weeks of the ppp! thanks alls alibaba;ganjaand solid opc;
so the pics of supper skunk and ss clones now:

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 20:46
first is ssbig bud size,2 is big bud of the ss;3 and 4 are buds from the ss.   continue....

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 20:51
practice the 50/50 colour pistils:cause poor condition air (in and out,so low humidy) i prefer harvest alls except the ppp and this ss with the advices of fews menbers(50/50 pistils) for having some "high" with the ss.sorry

Date Posted: 07 September 2009 at 21:11
now first time super skunk CLONES (2): 1and 2 are harvest of the two clones. 3 and 4 are bbuds of ss clones. 5 is bb ss zoom. 6 nd 7 are buds sizes.(it hard to wwrite now cause ). and 8 is zooom...of clone ss.oufff. the end for today and good night and days for alls!!

Date Posted: 17 September 2009 at 21:50
hi alls! smokers.new of my green house.strech plant but disturbing by growing long time indoor and put in greenhouse too late at the saison.but its like this.
    have 2 questions: yellow leaves means end of season or not enough nutriment?
                      this litlle black(?)what s this? spidermites?
thanks for response and have peace minder

Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 18 September 2009 at 00:19
What a great first grow, lovely buds BG. %3clap

The one in the greenhouse could probably use a little nitrogen, she looks like she has a bit longer to go before she is finished. It could be spidermites, but I would prefer to see a pic of the top side of the affected leaves to be sure.

-------------
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...

Date Posted: 18 September 2009 at 09:03
hi! you are too much nice sara!but its a quite poor result;but im satisfy for instance. in few years past in this green house put 6 ss from sensi directly in the earth: more than 2,5m hight with a"trunk?" like my harm diam.result: near 3kg! yes you read well;harvest.not buying shit during 1 years and had no bill to pay this years!

nitrogen...ok near my green house ;get 4chickens(for eggs;recycling;and good fertiliser!) im near the ocean for guano and sea plants andsea animals for calc and fert. so where i can find nitro in the nature for my plant sara? thank again for always respond to my silly question!

Date Posted: 18 September 2009 at 09:06
ho sorry you will have some top side pics today(raining in france since 2 days ;feeling winter directly!!)

Date Posted: 18 September 2009 at 12:21
LOL I have been called many things, but 'too nice' is not usually one of them. Growing directly in earth is very different to growing in containers indoors, so I still think you have done a good job on your first effort.

The chicken manure is high in nitrogen but it isn't really suitable to put straight onto the plant (too hot). A dose of a liquid grow grow formula or a dose of fish emulsion would be a better choice.

Old chicken manure is excellent for preparing garden beds for vegetables or ganja grown directly in earth. I usually dig it through the site with dolomite lime a month before planting and then top dress with bunny manure which has much less available nitrogen and less likely to burn anything.

I have had rain as well, 12mm today and a temperatures between 7C and 20C. Slight frost risk for a couple of days in the coming week and then i probably wont see another frost until next May (YAY!!!!)

-------------

Posted By: bartmanuk
Date Posted: 18 September 2009 at 20:32
nice work bg,

definatly looks like you have some sort of bug, but as sara says, more pics needed

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene

Date Posted: 18 September 2009 at 20:37
LOL SARA! BAD ENGLISH...SO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. AND IF I LOL YOU; ITS A GOOD THINK! AND YOU HAVENT MY HORRIBILISH FRENCH ACCENT! LOL SPRING IS HERE FOR YOU? YES CHICKEN MANURE BUT THE LAST YEAR ONE,BECAUSE YES ITS TOO "HOT".I USED BIO SEVIA BLOOM(PICS UPS!) BUT MAYBE NOT ENOUGH THERE ARE "VAMPIRE!).
LOOK AT THE PICS IVE PROMISE: not really a result but i prefer that than kill her!

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 01:29
Your English is fine BG, sorry but I can't say the same about the plant. That is a serious case of spider mites.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 09:51
for the first time grow i had a good idea of differents problems on canabis! damn spider! i will see what i can do.sugestion? for the green house and the next summer? does i must desinfect the green house? thanks sara. you have the good write style! are you usualy writing? like a book?

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 11:41
A warm, cluttered greenhouse with low air circulation is a great place for spider mites to breed. I've never had a plant with such bad mites during flowering, usually if I haven't got it under control by flowering, I cull the plant.

But Ganja has provided information on managing mites during late flowering before...

Originally posted by Ganja

Don't use any oils or pesticides if you're this close to harvest.

Misting or gentle spraying with water will wash some mites and webs off and make lif tougher for the rest.

A carefully used vacuum cleaner is probably the best option for removing mites at this stage. Cup each bud in your hand and apply the nozzle of the vacuum to the circle made by thumb and forefinger. This will stop the bud from being sucked into the tube. The air moving through your hand and over the bud will remove a large proportion of the mites, eggs and webs.

Before the next season begins, clear out everything you can, weeds, grass, rubbish, plants that don't really need to be in there and treat everything that is left with a pesticide designed to kill mites.

The air at ground level is usually fairly still and this makes it perfect for breeding mites. I use 2 fans in my greenhouse, one expels hot air from the roof peak and the other circulates air around at plant level.

Try and maintain a bit of space between your plants and keep them up off the ground if possible. I was a late last season and battled mites for a few months, this season I'm starting to treat with Eco oil before the mites begin to build up. It's important to treat all plants and not just the cannabis, otherwise you are leaving places for the mites to shelter, breed and reinfest your plants.

I try to write in simple sentences, so that you can use a translator if necessary. No books, but I'll take it as a compliment, thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 21:33
htanks again for taking time sara.know how research in the forum;so i read all about spidermite;ganja too.even the "think" we eat and it make flee the vampire...its...? .today hard raining for few hours and put her out,then she will be washing! i dont want too much not natural method,so may be i will cut her if she dontgo better!! and do what you said for the green house.   MY TOMATOES CAN BE INFECTED BY SPIDERS? i guess yes? ho i cant have elec in my green house so i make air flow every day by opening door and window.
ho and today make instalation of extractor in my indoor garden for next spring....its work hard and good!!!need to scratch alum paper buy mylar and prepare the next.in warm house!!

and yes that was a compliment! and write as you want! and thanks for secure me when i do mystake or errors! (i love learning)

Date Posted: 19 September 2009 at 21:43
ho yes vampires are afraid of.....garlic of course!

Date Posted: 20 September 2009 at 01:10
Yes, spider mites infest tomatoes as well. If they were active on your tomatoes the leaves will take on a bronzed look, beginning at the bottom of the plant and working upwards as they spread. They may also show the same sort of white speckles on the leaves as your cannabis, but this is less obvious in tomatoes.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 September 2009 at 17:28
thanks sarasee you next topics

Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:31
please. today morning is not really good. im not cool with tools of the forum im very slowly.
have problems with my plants: under 600w nice conditions except: the food or the soil mix?: 1/3 good soil;1/3 of royal grow mix with perlite; and a little 1/3 of sand. AND with the sand a french fert called "or brun"(very strong!)
no feeding plants at all!!(i know;its not a good think!) only rain water.

but the water under my plant is dark brown and the leaves started looking yellow(see pics)
so its over watering(each two days) or the opposite?
its a other problems?

thanks for   any help. peace and thc alls

-------------
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !

Posted By: munzy
Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 21:50
if i were you i would repot in 100% good soil mix and perlite no SAND WITH BRUN???? i dont grow in soil so maybe someone can give you a better/easier solution, peace brother BG%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 22:00
thanks to take precious time to respond munz. its a logical solution;and i will do.just a litlle sand and a french well know fert named "or brun"(more for outdoor thanindoor) so not good mix ,i think too. hydro is slowly come in in my mind cause 14l pot is hard too move with soil! peace man

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 22:03
COCO all the way for me 15ltr pots in my table EASY LIFE lol%3co%20high

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 24 February 2010 at 22:12
yes.but not totally convinced. not tried too! but seem quite more expansive than good soil mix,surely more feed too. but i MUST try nearly and a few after hydro:not soil at all but also more expansive i think. will see

-------------

Date Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:00
watering every 2 days is probably far to much water, cannabis likes the soil to dry right out before being watered.
do you leave them sitting in water in the drip trays? probably over watering, along with overfeed of some nutes, and underfeed of others,ie, (mg).

if you cant master the feeding of mj in soil, then i would advise not to go to hydro until you do. hydro is far less forgiving than soil if you make a mistake, one mistake in soil is easily repairable, but one mistake in hydro could mean no crop, or at best a small crop.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene

Date Posted: 08 March 2010 at 22:20
hi bart! had problems with PC for week! so i wanted to say" i will try hydro in few years" cause your right hydro is one step up than soil.
so im quite tired this time,can you say what is mg? manganese? sorry may be its stupid suggestion!
and i fell like you i over watered my plant and over feeding too cause use a special fertiliser! like a litlle sorcerer!!
so i repot the plant and wait for no water to the bottom of the pot.
thanks again for comments. cheers alls and

-------------

Date Posted: 09 March 2010 at 00:46
manganese = Mn

magnesium = Mg

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:38
lol sarah i was realy tired last day!! manganese!! what stupid i am!! it will kill plantsd of course!   of course magnesium for life form!! thanks for respond and correct my stupids comments or mistakes how are you? you feel a litlle enervous!? tobaco?!

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:52
No worries BG, on the tobacco front... I had half a Cuban cherry cigar about a month ago, but apart there have been no other indulgences. Still sucking on the occasional 2mg nicotine lozenge...  was a bit hard stepping down from the 4mg strength to the 2mg, but not insurmountable. Thanks for asking.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:16
here i am ! there is new pics from my garden for my 2nd really try for growing cannabis!! any comments are welcome!
first: i would like to know whats wrong with the new start for the two first pics? ...passed time to size them!!! cause im really not

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:25
sorry a other try: ok its alright!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:26
first: i would like to know whats wrong with the new start for the two first pics?

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean BG, but congrats on getting started again.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:33
the trunk are tiny or strech?

and others pics of my secret garden:
any comments are welcome to make be better...

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:36
there is the litlle one who is not a succes but poor conditions and bad veget time:   this is my dwarf....

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:44
some macro:

all around my house(with the extract air) there is a very good smell!.... cheers!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:49
hi sara i wanted to mean: the trunk of the new plants seems to grow up to faster; and i think there are too tiny!?
the light (mh 250w) is too far of them?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:19
sorry a other best pic for understand :

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:56
viewing my own pics and i think: you make all mystakes and you have lots of progress to do ! thanks breizh ganja.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2010 at 13:54
Excellent resin covering on those buds, BG!

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!

Date Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:04
thanks ganja;its always nice to have support! but i still have poor conditions,but little by little its become good! thanks to all members forum who give good advices;;they will recognise! peace for all and best wishes from france the weather is become good!!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:08
ho; the higher plant at the bottom is THE ONE SEED the NL fem from WL give me(!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:43
Some of the seedlings are a little stretched but nothing to troublesome. Make sure they have breeze and bury the stems a little deeper when you next pot up.

Sweet looking NL too.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:49
hi sara;now i always got fan and extract air;air-in,and good material.
i need to control the good isolation of the grow and bloom rooms ,include the temp rooms;but this will be controled easily.
and im reading the french version of JORGES book(very;very instructive)
now i understanding the feed for the plants,to have good results(not like this times...)(under and over feeded)

the NL;is two times less beautiful and result than the first one!(the luck of the new bee!!) thanks for all

-------------

Date Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:52
ho; i forgoted, memory problems!!!. i will bury the youngs plants a litlle more deeper for the bloom stage.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 March 2010 at 13:59
somebody can tell me about"double gum" strains infos? and why the white label company cant do like sensi about the style grow? i mean "this strain is for outdoor and this strain is for indoor" ?
thanks for response

-------------

Date Posted: 30 March 2010 at 18:19
a other question with pics: is there a start of male flower? ( in the center of the bud) or the revelation of a hermie?          thanks growers!

-------------

Posted By: Salgado
Date Posted: 30 March 2010 at 18:47
Man I saw a pic of an hermie in Icmag and that reminded me of Alien 4 when Ripley entered the 1-7 Room and saw those lab made human and alien mutations!!

-------------
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."

Posted By: Eule
Date Posted: 31 March 2010 at 04:10
looks like hermie flower to me
if its only a few i would remove them carefully

Date Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:05
muhahahaha like ganja laught!! thanks guy i think i will harvest th single plant! cause this is the end of grow time for this room. i will say if i smoke the alien weed!! muhahahaha

-------------

Date Posted: 31 March 2010 at 21:50
i would just cut out the male flowers rather than the whole plant see how the homo goes?? it might come good?? what strain is it?

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: patch
Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 01:29
Grim %3cuke
Ii had a hermie :(
Dam thing looked like yours with a little flower opening and it was really dusty, Be Carefully with it bud, it is poss to just pik/cut them off :-)
(picking may be best with dampish fingers so any dust will stay squished or stuck between your fingers)
the tiny bit of dust that came of mine put the rest in to seed mode, lol it wasnt good...
but worth trying to keep it going, you have come this far after all.

But good luck dude, hope it holds out for you.

-------------
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.

Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:46
thanks munzy and patch! the decision is taken!:i prefer harvest the plant,even if she was at 1-2 weeks from harvest (see pistils;and i will have a microscope for next time!!) the seed is unknow and i dont know what strain is(probably the last time i grow unknow seeds!)

i will harvest the others plants before time(just a little time(there are since2 months and 1 week in grow)) then i will clean the room ,do better than the last one and prepare the next:

pppx4 nlx4 and the next will be: ind mix. x3 connie chung x4 snowdawg x2 and honneymoon mix. x ?

thanks again guys and all good for you!!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 14:00
Originally posted by patch

the tiny bit of dust that came of mine put the rest in to seed mode, lol it wasnt good...

I might be misunderstanding you, Patch, but pollen only affects plants in the places where it touches receptive pistils. When a pistil receives a grain of pollen, the calyx it's attached to begins to grow a seed.

However, the plant won't be affected except in the places where pollen is received. It's quite possible to pollinate a couple of branches and have the rest of the plant flower normally.

Breizh, you can harvest right away or, as Patch suggests, simply pick out the staminate flowers. Wet fingers will help, as will a light spray or droplet of water directly on the male flowers.
Not only will water help pollen stick to fingers and not escape, water also deactivates pollen and makes it unable to fertilise females.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 15:27
always good tips ,ganja,thanks! for the next time cause i harvest the plant and the others 2;still 1 NL for 1 wk,after a big clean of the grow room! and lets start again!

-------------

Posted By: Proteus
Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 15:33
Watch makers tweezers. Cost about £1.50. They have long thin pointed ends that allow you to reach into the bud and pick your hermy flowers off at the stalk with a minimum of mess. I use them for precise topping aswell. Also if you think pollen has been spilled put your clothes in the wash when your finished working on your grow.

Or just harvest it :)

http://www.sourcingmap.com/silvery-straight-metal-pointed-tweezers-inch-length-p-49670.html - http://www.sourcingmap.com/silvery-straight-metal-pointed-tweezers-inch-length-p-49670.html

Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 16:19
i had ? 5 plants;all near the harvest except the NL(she will stay 1 more wk) so i decided last day to harvest! but next time when the hermi will appear,i will do like you and ganja said;thanks proteus

-------------

Posted By: patch
Date Posted: 01 April 2010 at 17:13
yeh thats ideal, a bit of earlie smoke for you!

And Yes Ganja you are correct, just where the pollen feel to, a few branches...
Although where i had a stong fan in my little room it had helped it to spread, but yeah . . . %3cot%20smoki%3cg

Hope its tastie when it dry anywho budwa

-------------
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 21:00
hi! guys and girls! some new pics for eyes pleasure!!!:

25 days since the germination at 18/6 light (250w mh)

its time to repot them definitely in 14l pot and go for 10 to 15 days for veget under 400w phillip son T for again 18/6 light.... pics of NL fem from WL and PPP fem from WL......comments are welcome!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 April 2010 at 21:06
now my grow plan from "bio sevia" " new french organic nutriment;and add for the "hapiness of my plants!! any comments are welcomes too!

(and hey i had again only one seed from my only one seed from NL FEM from WL!!!????) cheers!

-------------

Date Posted: 18 April 2010 at 20:44
no comments! so i dont know what i must think!
first the transplant is good:
the 4 PPP and the 4 NL alls feminised.near 40 days growing.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 April 2010 at 20:48
i dont "dare" to make topic for this but i hope some responses! thanks:
is there spidermites??

-------------

Date Posted: 18 April 2010 at 20:56
lol. looks like you got a proper infestation there :)

Date Posted: 18 April 2010 at 21:07
damned! shit spiders! i must read the chapter of jorges cervantes book about spider mite treatment!! there is only 7 seeds ,germed since fews days,and a snail kill 2 of them! hate spidermites!!!(thanks proteus for confirmation!)

-------------

Date Posted: 18 April 2010 at 21:25
um.. that was a joke breizh :)  Spidermites dont make webs like that. That thing would probably eat a spidermite if it saw one. It just a baby spider, a nice orange looking one. Its your friend leave it in peace :)

Date Posted: 18 April 2010 at 21:55
good observation! the web!!!and quite hugh for an adult spidermite.but the same spider make also web like spidermite.... i hope it a joke ! for me the little french! because last year,had(?) a hugh spidermite invasion in the green house!! but at the end of flower time!! luck.
there are thousands!!oranges spider ;and since last day ;i kill them with my   only hands...yes you could lol!!! i hope they will eat the nasty others!!    and thanks for your humour! i run!! dont forget i grow only 3 and 3 times indoor and outdoor.
always read yours interesting treads and comments;cordialy BG

-------------

Date Posted: 19 April 2010 at 18:22
aaargh! Don't kill real spiders! They are your friends!

Spider mites aren't actually spiders. I felt a bit bad killing them until I found that out. Now I exterminate them with a clear conscience

-------------

Date Posted: 19 April 2010 at 22:10
quilty,i am. ...but they look like spidermite in hugh! and they were thousand and thousand in 3 days! i only saw a drawing of spidermite not a real picture of an adult. ok ganja;i respect as i can the Nature order. peace and respect

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:28
here some pics from secret garden! about 19 to 24 degrees and always near 45 percent for the humidity. 12/12 since 23/042010.nute: biosevia grow and bloom.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:31
some pics of 4 NL fem from WL. and 4 NLfem from WL. guess who is who? any comment to do better,as i can.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:33
sorry: 4 PPP fem from WL and 4 NL .

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:38
here some clones from the same before. taken from plants: 18/6 during 42 days. this is the lower branch of the plant. are they too small? this the second time i do clones... thanks. so smoked! bye!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:49
No, they are not too small BG. They are around the same size that I cut, but I trim the leaves back by 1/2 to reduce moisture loss. Do you have a clear cover for them to keep the humidity up or do these already have roots?

From what I can see with the hps lighting, the plants look to be doing well... can't tell which is the nl and which is the ppp though. 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:03
hi sarah louise! the clones were cutting,with powder,planted the 23/04/2010. i saw what you do for your clones,may be i will do;but have no cover for them and i have 85 percent for humidity. the light is 250w mh.
tha 4 to the right ,tall plants are PPP. and the four around to the left are NL.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 May 2010 at 13:45

hi! can someone tell me what its want to mean?
(the stange leafs)
are they too old seeds? or? thanks!
its 1 connie chung and 1 snowdawg,planted 23/04 only water. temp and hum are ok.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:16
while this time some new of my 4 time growing:
if there is any infos or comment to to better...do it!
here the PPP:
10 days of flowering.
here the NL:. 10 days flow.
the 2nd PPP:
the 2nd NL:
cheers !

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 13:18
try raising the smaller plants so all the tops of the plants are the same level.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 13:23
thanks bart. this is my litlle plrobem of the moment! but not big problem! i will correct this. and for the 2 plants?(CC and SNOWDAWG) the seeds are too old or bad genetic?

-------------

Posted By: snoopy85
Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 22:52
your room is great man

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:46
BH - don't worry about oddly-shaped leaves at this stage. The young plants look fine.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:50
ok ganja;its alright.
thanks snoop! but im realist;this is NOT a great room(result and room)but its nice for me and its the essential! i must do again lots efforts to control the maximum of parameter... .
at this time i got 10 seeds from TGASEEDS( good friend gift) germinating in cotton: the 10 germinated!! yes! maybe "agent orange" fabulous strain or others...!! news in the few time!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2010 at 21:10
hi guys and girls! some news about the secret garden!
temp:16 degrees at night! and 25 at light.
hum:50% at night and 40 at light. is this correct? sure i can do better!
soil:plagron royal mix and "home" soil and litlle sand of river.
nute: alternate 1 water/1 GHE blow "bloom" and "grow"/1 water during near 1 week.
12/12 since 25/27 days(memory problem! lol)
no particular health problems(but myself :yes)
now;stop blabla some pics:

now open ...

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2010 at 21:15
the PPP:
the NL:

to finish:
have nices days and may you feel the flower power!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 03:48
nice looking plants bg... any chance of getting some pictures without the hps?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 May 2010 at 11:13
yes;your right sara;the pics are more beautiful and nature when its without hps. so i will do that.i agree.
i must find a "special" green light ? maybe to not disturb the plants?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 16:09
hey! i just see;but this is my birthday today!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 16:33
happy bday BG hope your smoking something nice%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 18 May 2010 at 07:38
HBTY BG %3coint

Originally posted by breizh ganja

yes;your right sara;the pics are more beautiful and nature when its without hps. so i will do that.i agree.
i must find a "special" green light ? maybe to not disturb the plants?

There are several ways you can go about getting white lighted pictures that don't involve dodgy green lighting. Ok plants can't see green but most 'green' lights are actually white with a green coating over the glass. This fools people into thinking the light is green because we don't notice small amounts of leakage in other spectra...  but doesn't fool plants.

First up try a few shots with flash as well as hps... this usually helps. Second, you could either time pics for just before, or just after lights out and use flash. Third, you could turn the hps off during the lights on cycle and photograph with flash... you'll need to wait about 15 mins before turning the hps back on, but it wont impact negatively on the plants. Forth you could leave the lights on and take the plants out to be photographed under house lighting with fill flash. Fifth is a bit tech, but hey this is the tech age... open your camera's menu and search out the white balance. Most cameras have an option to set a custom white balance... if your camera has such a setting you can tell your camera to read the hps light as white.

Then use this custom setting when photographing under hps lighting and you'll have close to daylight colouring.

It's not just that the plants are more beautiful under natural lighting, the hps lighting can hide problems that might otherwise be visible.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 May 2010 at 14:35
i will not use a false green light;and not use at all!
will see my camera option. and its right the hps light can hide problems,so its ok for me.
in dark time,is it possible to enter in the room with 1 led lamp within problems with the plant?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 May 2010 at 15:18
lol BG, you wont get much of an image by the light of an LED... the flash will kick in and flood your plants briefly with many thousands of lumens...  it wont matter if it happens within a few minutes of the lights going out or coming on, but it is not the sort of thing you want to do in the middle of the dark cycle.

edit... just thought you may have meant using an LED to enter the flowering space during the dark period rather than photograph by it...

Quite frankly, I don't know BG. Personally I think self discipline is a option and just don't go in there after lights out.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 May 2010 at 16:02
Sarah is right, don't disturb your plants at night by taking photos of them. There's a big chance you'll mess things up if you try this.

You could always take the plants out from under the light during their 'day' phase and take pics in normal light.

A camera with a fair amount of manual control over the settings can take pics of buds under an HPS without picking up any of the orange light.

Most pics I take these days are of plants under 1200w of HPS. I used to move them to a shooting area, with a coloured background, but this tended to make them look a bit flat and uninteresting.

My method is to turn the flash up to the highest setting, make aperture as small as possible (highest f. number), make the shutter speed as fast as possible, turn down the ISO and (if your camera has it) turn on the neutral density filter.

The strong flash should eliminate all signs of HPS light from the photo, while turning all the other settings to receive as little light as possible means that the super-bright flash won't over-expose the final picture.

Admittedly, you need a decent camera to have this much manual control.

This is a pic I took the other day, using the method descibed above. It's not a great pic on its own merits, but it shows that it's possible to photograph the normal colours of a plant even when it's bathed in bright red-orange light.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 May 2010 at 20:41
always great advice! i love lol sarah!! but i need confirmation and dont forget im quite newbee,have just some feeling...and here good explication. peace and soon i hope good pics.and never disturb my litlle baby now.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2010 at 21:17
ok searching my camera options,so i search and seem to find some options(white ball;indoor pics,and flash,etc..) so i progress alitlle:

now i think we can see litlle problems to the big leaves of the PPP

the NL to finish up
its starting to smell a litlle around my house!!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 May 2010 at 23:31
nice little farm you got going there BG%3cool

-------------
ANDWHAT

Print Page | Close Window