Print Page | Close Window

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Printed From: Hemp Flax Forum
Category: Sensi Seeds
Forum Name: Smokers' lounge
Forum Discription: Burn a bowl, take a toke and introduce yourself
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5680
Printed Date: 12 December 2019 at 08:14

Topic: It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?
Posted By: skunkfunk
Subject: It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?
Date Posted: 04 June 2009 at 22:56
Me I've just smoked some lemony/citrus tasting jack herer. Hadn't had this for along time. Cost me £7 a gram. Very strong High but nice on the body to. %3coving%20it

-------------
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.

Replies:
Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 05 June 2009 at 03:10
peter jackson originals with a cup of tea... too early for ganja, just got out of bed.

-------------
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...

Posted By: bartmanuk
Date Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:13
well its only a little after 9am here, and ive got the day off work, so im just rolling a super skunk to go with my tea, lol

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene

Date Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:52
I had to do shit today, tomorrow will be different. Current smoke is 2009 triffid. It goes better with beer than the skunk.

-------------

Posted By: blackmore
Date Posted: 05 June 2009 at 23:58
hash hash and more hash. Im sick of it. cant wait till harvest.

Date Posted: 07 June 2009 at 18:27
Yeah know about the hash. Mind you squidgy black is back. £5. a gram, very sweet and potent.

Lazy Sunday still on the jack, gonna roll one in a minute. Back to the mad world of work tommorrow.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 June 2009 at 04:52
Public Holiday... Happy Birthday Betty!

Celebrating with a sensi skunk/ affie mix %3coint

-------------

Posted By: Ganja
Date Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:17
Damn, I almost forgot about cracker night! It's been many years (and even longer since they actually sold fireworks).

I don't think they celebrate her June birthday on this side on the world. IIRC, June is an 'official' birthday for her, rather than the day she was actaully born.

I'm smoking low-grade 'leftover' ice-o-lator. The stuff that seemed a bit second rate when the best stuff was around, but seems just fine now that full-melt is scarce...

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Date Posted: 08 June 2009 at 16:01
Unfortunately Canberra is the only place left that sells fire works for the Bet's b.day and the old penny banger style of crackers have been illegal for many years... all much too dangerous for Australian's these days.

Smoking? more skunk, affie's finished.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 June 2009 at 18:30
im very curious now, who is Betty?

im on the exodus psychosis, flowered for 12 weeks, been smoking it since friday afternoon as pain relief for a minor operation, and i havent needed to take any other form of pain relief in that whole time, marvelous, lol %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene

Date Posted: 08 June 2009 at 19:05
To give her full title: HRH Betty II, Regina Britannia.

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!

Date Posted: 08 June 2009 at 21:44
ahh, we celebrate her birthday over here on the 13th this year.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 13 June 2009 at 20:54
At last my northern lights are cured. very nice and fruity.Can't answer the door though, has a touch of paranoia!!Think I had too much in that spliffLOL

-------------

Posted By: swaisland
Date Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:19
yo skunkfunk ive had some of that      jackherer tastin lemon maaan

its the shit.   love it

but i got a 2.8 gram bag for £20

Posted By: Jonney
Date Posted: 24 June 2009 at 20:13
count yourself lucky man. that same bag would cost 50 euro. 25 five sheets dearer even after the conversion rate.

and it wouldn't be jack either, it's be some crackling looking horse shite which is either cured incorrectly (if at all) or... well there is no or, it's just arse all the time!

%3ceed%20leaf

-------------
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------

Posted By: c3900r
Date Posted: 01 July 2009 at 21:12
smoking some trash on weekdays and have some heavy hash brought in from south europe for the weekends, the kind that just leaves you drooling and moaning :D

-------------
<3 <3 <3

Posted By: breizh ganja
Date Posted: 02 July 2009 at 16:43
hi smokers! for my self in that moment its super s and sativa indoor mixmix(may be shiva or?) delicious;simply;tasty and peace mind and body without suffer. see yours later

Date Posted: 02 July 2009 at 22:48
Sounds nice. I'm still gonna be smoking my Northern Lights till Autumn, makes me paranoid, not like usual.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 July 2009 at 06:19
Originally posted by c3900r

... the kind that just leaves you drooling and moaning :D

LOL sounds like someone I know.

Still on the skunk... will be for a while and after that... OMG it is going to be more skunk.

-------------

Posted By: Alibaba
Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 07:33
Afgan 'squidgy' black right now.

Been about 10 years since I last saw it (I live a bit out of the way) so it's a complete thrill!

Hooray to the army!!

-------------
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 11:34
Good one Alibaba, lots of the old squidgy black around at the moment. Also I can get Afghani Super Hash, just like gold seal. Good price's too, got to pay for the war somehow LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 06:16
We must pay our military too well... troops everywhere and no one's bring back any hash.

-------------

Posted By: patch
Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 21:06
Smoking some weeeed!
Cant be anymore specific than that im afraid, as i have a film case full of random seed's i through 8 in the soil and grew um, and now im reeping the benifits. (from the two that wernt male, def buying seed's from now on)

Looks like haze type strain?
Brillant Painrelife 9/10        (2broken teeth bad head/jaw pains)  pain gone!
great bodyhigh   8/10
Head high           6/10         My head is quite dosey, :)           (not much change there %3clown)

-------------
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 21:52
Sounds nice. Smoking some bud at the moment of northern lights........very potent but smoke to much and it'ss whitey time so less is best. Will last long.......nice

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 07:45
got up late... about 3pm and am just about awake enough to roll... better make it triffid, don't want to pass out immediately. %3co%20high

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 16:53
Good to have a lie in....but whats triffid sarah lou ?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 17:02
It's a Thai cross... doesn't make me sleepy.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 19:46
ahhh I could do with some of that. Nice daytime smoke I would imagine. Stuff I got can only smoke in the evenings, stuck to the sofa watching telly and not being very sociable ( unlike me ). Roll on next summer, got to grow some gibber weed.

Great picture, love the slender leaves.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 July 2009 at 03:46
Thanks, it is a good daytime smoke so long as you don't over do it. Not fun at all if you overdo it %3cea%3c

-------------

Date Posted: 10 July 2009 at 14:33
nice photo sarah louise may be for the contest? thai looks fresh and...good green. good day

Date Posted: 11 July 2009 at 08:40
Originally posted by breizh ganja

nice photo sarah louise may be for the contest? 

No, just a snapshot. Not well enough exposed for a comp, dimensions don't present well on a screen and the background is too busy.

Smoking skunk today... 4.38pm and this is my first joint. Spent the morning cooking a late lunch for the kiddlywinks and didn't have time for a joint.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 July 2009 at 18:08
may be one time everybody will have the possibility to show the plant;the differents methods,experiments of all grower.next i will send photos and i hope commentary on.last day i cooking "mousse au chocolat" (my mother "recette") for my 2 littlesoons and my girlfriend so they loved ! so next time and enjoy skunk! it will make peace on your mind and body

Date Posted: 13 July 2009 at 18:16

last day i cooking "mousse au chocolat" (my mother "recette") for my 2 littlesoons and my girlfriend so they loved ! so next time and enjoy skunk! it will make peace on your mind and body

Hay dude,
Find it hard to understand what your saying there, but hope i understand wrong and your not making weed cakes for your son's? children?

Anyhow, im smoking a rolly as i have no frecking weed! %3cngry

Patch

-------------

Date Posted: 13 July 2009 at 18:29
haha patch no weed cake for my childrens( 4years and 9month!) no never i will dothat! it was just normal cooking but with an old "recette" from my mother.sorry for my english im not very good but i trty and i will progress with alls the forums of sensi(in english and growing cana for myself only because i have an big genetic desease:crohn desease.

Date Posted: 13 July 2009 at 21:45
Hehe, okies man thats all good then %3cot%20smoki%3cg

"recette"?    
Did you mean recipe by the way?
is it a old family recipe?!
any chance of an inside look at it ? %3co%20high

Still not smoking weed, need a bloody joint so bad! worse when i have some right here and its stinking the place out!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 July 2009 at 22:46
lol patch, recette = recipe

may be one time everybody will have the possibility to show the plant;the differents methods,experiments of all grower.next i will send photos and i hope commentary on.

Hope to see some more pictures from you soon. And yes, the skunk does settle body and mind.

Up early today, have my daughter home with me because she has swine flu... regardless of how old they get, they still come home to mum when they are sick.

Smoking triffid, need to keep the head a bit clear.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 July 2009 at 00:28
Ahh, lol.
 my bad my bad... %3cool

-------------

Date Posted: 14 July 2009 at 15:17
yes lol patch! like and near the chocolate cream : eggs,chocolate,butter and secrets...may be if you come in france near the ocean! i hope i boost your mind with my bad english! imagine all the forum is in french for one week! damn!!!the trouble its made!! im in this case it english forum and im french so...i work hard my mind see you for more lol patch    to sara: kiddlywink means malicious childrens? and i will recuperate my cable for my camera so it means photos.. i havent this problem with my kinders 4years old for the guy and 9months for the girl..but others problems like mocquitos and teeth for the younger see you soon for good advices and have a nice days for alls!!

Posted By: Solidopc
Date Posted: 14 July 2009 at 17:51
Got 14 grams of nevilles haze sunday, been puffing that. Got buggar all myself now until my new mother finishes flowering. About 8 weeks. Takes the dam piss. 

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 14 July 2009 at 21:31
Hey a quarter of an oz of Nevilles Haze, good one. Made some bubble hash, out of some nicely cured Northern Lights. It had dried out and was ready today. Used about a bin liner full  of mid buds and got just over a hundred grams of full melt. Had a one skinner spliff about 4 haours ago and can now just function. No bud but a 100 nights worth of that is all good.
                                                                     %3co%20high

-------------

Date Posted: 14 July 2009 at 22:21
Originally posted by Solidopc

Got 14 grams of nevilles haze sunday, been puffing that. Got buggar all myself now until my new mother finishes flowering. About 8 weeks. Takes the dam piss. 

its ashame you live so far away dude, ive got quite a stockpile built up ready for when i close my flower room when i go on holiday, and i could sort you out till harvest time. already sorted out a couple of mates/fellow growers till they harvest.%3co%20high

got a choice of psychosis (9 and 12 weeks), s#1, marleys collie and jf#5, and will be getting some affie#1 and northern lights back %3co%20high

as for smoking, its the marleys for week days, jf#5 for weekends, and the s#1 and 9 week psychosis for evenings, the 12 week psychosis is saved for pain relief.%3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 15 July 2009 at 02:22
I should have weed right now. I tore my perpetual grow down after getting a secruity scare. Lost all my mothers apart from jackie psd, cheese x nl and free for all. Pyschosis, pyschoberry, exo cheese, purple kush, lemon venom and taffy bud all dead and gone. I perhaps could get them back if i asked, but i'm happy with the 3 i got so far. Wish i still had the lenom venom though.

Thanks for the offer man, would be great if i did live in passing distance. But such is life.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 16 July 2009 at 19:29
Shit man that's a dose, still of you're happy with what's left how bad!!

a friend returned from amsterdam yesterday and we've so far tried some OG kush, train wreck and not far off from starting a nyc diesel.

All very tasty smokes, my favourite being the kush!!

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Date Posted: 17 July 2009 at 01:16
hmm kush, i had that before, sure i tryed a grapefruit kush to?
good smoke, good aromas, reminds me of going to the dam, sigh... %3crea%3cy

I've had some weed given to me by a friend, been told its afgani, but it's really just a bag of leaf with two ting budlings, happy it was given tho.. heavy leaf stone, really dry and not a nice aroma^ earthy^

-------------

Date Posted: 19 July 2009 at 21:29
Ahh smoking the trim, yeah I find Afghani trim to be quite intense, rough on the throat and makes you cough up a lung. Save the budlings till last.

Hey, jonney looks like your havin a good one, I love the trainwreck outa that lot.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 July 2009 at 00:21
Got some white label power plant today from a fellow grower. Really suprised to be frank. I never rated big bud that much, and kind of dismissed growing any of these "commerical" varities out of hand, thinking they would not be as good quality as others.

This power plant is really nice though, has an awesome aroma, really penertrating. Smells a little bit like cheese in a way, but with more fruityness than the honk of cheese. I prefer the smell to be honest. Am considering trying some power plant myself now, it's not half bad.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 21 July 2009 at 11:02
Pure power plant is not only a good smoke but an amazing plant to grow solid. Well vigorous in veg and flower, not as stretchy as the clone only cheese, with fatter buds finnishing quicker too.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 July 2009 at 15:30
not smoking anything... lungs full of goo :(

-------------

Date Posted: 21 July 2009 at 15:36
Originally posted by sarah louise

not smoking anything... lungs full of goo :(

Does not sound nice. Perhaps a recipe to ingest some medication. Cannabis is a good bronchilator ( dunno how to spell that ).

-------------

Posted By: Japaholic
Date Posted: 25 July 2009 at 19:43
%3cluntHand pressed charas from the Indian himalayas%3clunt

Date Posted: 05 August 2009 at 22:44
Yeah nice smoke....smoking morrocon golden polm...6 quid a gram. Very strong so definatly the good grade hash....I'm gone. %3coving%20it

-------------

Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:06
hey skunkfunk! don't trepass the 8 miles hight ;you will forgot to breath! i smoking sort of afgani of shit ;cause hemp is dring now!quite good in fact but nothing like any natural hemp! enjoy life inthis time!

Posted By: snoopy85
Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 14:19
what sort of cannabis I realy like is swiss strawberry, its a very pleasant and long lasting flash

Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 15:07
im very novice in differents stains.so strawberry of switzerland have the really tasty of the strawberry fruit? can we order to switzerland from france? thanks and enjoy hemp

Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 19:20
Yes breizh ganja, black hash is everywhere now.....not a bad smoke .  But look out for some Super Afghan Hash... that's so good you can still taste the bud and very red eye.

Snoopy85 nice nug shot. Never tried strawberry type strains, but they seem to be popping up everywhere now.

Gonna have a nice Hash coffee for tea tonight....looking forward to it.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 20:01
Hay up peeps, smoking my unknown weed, its ok.

and skunkfunk whats a Hash coffee??

I dont get hash often, but found making my own easy now and i use the blender method as i have all the items needed with out buyin bubble bag's...
so might try ur hash coffee?

-------------

Posted By: munzy
Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 20:17
pan of milk gentley simmering crumble your hash in and wisk untill dissovled, coffee in the cup away you go, hot hash chocolates nice to%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 21:11
It's a classic Munzy. Good one. Must be full fat mil though as it's the fats it dissolves in and helps to digest easy too. Different buzz and long lasting. Had one for tea and I'm like well out there and feel good in the body too.

Lovin it LOL %3celirious

-------------

Date Posted: 06 August 2009 at 22:18
Lol, this sounds ace! going to try now thanks ;)

i only use full fat anywho :) and got some basic blender hash i made so ill try that.. with coffee and cocolate, mocha. hmm

-------------

Posted By: snoopy85
Date Posted: 08 August 2009 at 00:24
@breize ganja
smell is not really like strawberry fruit but its a very fruity hand heavy bud so you might feel like yiou have a strawberry fruit in you hands.
the strain has a very special and strong flash that users of it like very much so izs a must have seen , growed and smoked. especially when you grow outdoors ots very easy and nearly never it begin to mould even with much rain
if yiu search for typically swiss strawberry the greenhornet seedbank may be very interesting for you

http://seedfinder.eu/Green Hornet - Original Swiss Strawberry.html
http://seedfinder.eu/Green_Hornet_-_Original_Swiss_Strawberry.html - http://www.greenhornet.ch
http://www.greenhornet.ch -
but seems not online at the moment, hope theyre still out

-------------

Date Posted: 09 August 2009 at 13:09
thanks snoop.will see.peace and fruit!

Date Posted: 12 August 2009 at 21:21
Smoking mostly Jamaican pressed weed, £30. a qaurter oz....very nice smoke one seed  and little stem. One of a kind...%3co%20high

-------------

Posted By: swaisland
Date Posted: 13 August 2009 at 21:45
been bunnin me lung up wid BLU CHEESE bra

its the shit ~.~  %3co%20high

-------------
ooooo im a ganja planta yeh ..they call me the ganja farmer...
'

Date Posted: 14 August 2009 at 21:48
Be smoking orient express from ace seeds with some buddy's.....feckin helllllllll

-------------

Date Posted: 14 August 2009 at 23:49
hey skunk funk. I grew orient express this time last year. it's a great smoke altogether.

I've also tried nepalese jam from the same company. A fantastic smoke indeed!

Tonight though it's the scissor hash from the afghani trimming. Stuck to the couch typing this!

%3cig%3c

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Posted By: billopuffalot
Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 05:04

Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 14:04
nice flower billopuffalot! may be super skunk?

Posted By: billopuffalot
Date Posted: 17 August 2009 at 09:08
dunno man
shes a bagseed i found in a real nice bud
no idea of heritage
but know she will live on at my house
take care
bil

Date Posted: 17 August 2009 at 13:01
smell "skunk"?

Date Posted: 23 August 2009 at 20:42
Tonight I be smoking mostly Jamaican pressed weed...surprisingly potenet a bit like Columbian Gold from years back.

-------------

Posted By: munzy
Date Posted: 23 August 2009 at 21:02
G13 hybrid this is smashing me in and i love it

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 23 August 2009 at 23:55
Hay all, just smoking a joint of my own Great white Shark Nearly the last of !   :S

I am also celebrating! As of yesterday i am a daddy! we had a beautifull baby boy, 8lb2oz!
his name is kenzie!

Peace Patch

-------------

Date Posted: 24 August 2009 at 04:09
Awww congrats Patch and my sincerest best wishes to Kenzie's mum, 8lb2oz is no mean feat...  especially the first time around.%3cug

-------------

Posted By: steoneo
Date Posted: 24 August 2009 at 04:26
          hi patch %3clap  just having a nice ICE smoke at the momnent &coffee, was just looking around forms and came across ur post  nice pic. What a reason to celabrate dude how big of a buzz & high was that then, ?  ITS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENDS IN ANY MANS LIFE  great weight as well.  see if u can grow a cola the same weight %3cig%20smile if u do please let me know lol,  but nice one fella,   good luck to you all in your futures & grows     regrads  steono         ps you must haved picked a great mother their patch    %3chumbs%20Up                                                                   

-------------
its a hole new world at sensi cheers

Date Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:22
Hehe, thanks :) yeh great mother, shes a keeper %3clown
she is ok, very tired and sore but ok!

And buzz wow, it was the best! 36 hours no sleep and still nay tired :)
ill do my best to get a colar that size! XD

smoking blue cheese finger/sissor hash, not having any more its heavy!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:28
congrats patch! and its will change your life! good adventure man and best wish to this litllt man!

Date Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:55
Congratulations Patch! All the best to your whole family!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 August 2009 at 13:54
awh %3cmbarrass%3cd
Thanks again all!

just smoking some great white shark again he's resting.
Made some basic Blender Hash inbetween feeds etc :), just drying out now %3cot%20smoki%3cg

-------------

Date Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:27
Smoking some of the nicest bush bud on the sw slopes tonight... sativa sweet %3cig%3c

-------------

Date Posted: 25 August 2009 at 18:37
CONGRATULATIONS PATCH....beautiful baby boy. I'll be smoking some more Jamaican tonight !!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 August 2009 at 19:45
delighted for you man! many congrats!

at the moment i'm smoking some loverly home grown ss afghani 1.

lovely body stone. even better is a bluberry and afhani joint all to yoursel, while watching naked gun 22.5. Twenty minutes in i was out for the count. 6 hours asleep on the living room floor, people stepping over me n all and i didn't even stir.

%3cig%3c

nice.

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 01:09
I'm smoking either whitewidow or cherry ak47. But it's pretty commerical stuff. Not what i'd call well grown or looked after. Getting a bit fed up of the bland ole taste of it now, had nothing but commerical stuff for the most part for a couple of months. Can't wait until my first lot come down and i'm back to smoking my own.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 10:07
smoking sensi seeds indoor mix.but which sort?can smokers tell me? plant average 1m60 looking sativa compare to my super skunk of sensi.smell different than the ss more like (sorry) "detergent" no stoned effect but not a big hight too.so somes pics and what your opinion? thanks smokers

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:09
forgot! baught seeds in spring 2009

Date Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:50
Look's like the skunk no.1 I had on my first grow.. not sure though.

Blazin Blue Cheese, really nice flavor/aroma, you can tell its got blueberry in its genes,
Having just 2 of these on my next grow..
love the heavy high, cough lock gear, 1 of the best i have grown so far!
Not very well trimmed up but i like it this way..

There is some purpley/blue buds too :-)

-------------

Date Posted: 29 August 2009 at 20:21
Smoking blue cheese, made a cross joint just watched Pineapple Express, Great film.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:20
so smoking skunk.not so good i prefer super skunk. hey patch give the notice for your join.i roll big join and also a "tulip" look like the tulip flower but not the cross join.!

Date Posted: 30 August 2009 at 13:03
Tulips are wicked :)
we put over an 8Th in our last 1,long tube massive cone :) lush

Not currently smoking

-------------

Date Posted: 30 August 2009 at 16:06
have a look at this thread here boys, some nice ones %3c3cool

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5426 - http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5426

oh yeh, im smoking some super skunk myself.%3co%20high

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

-------------

Posted By: Cheesebeavis
Date Posted: 30 August 2009 at 17:53
%3cxlamationok its not "legal" to smoke marijuana where im from %3cxlamation, but on occasions we get medical marijuana on the east coast, c/o some glorious bastard sending us some via us mail. hahahahahaha. well i just smoked %3ceed%20leaf"Black Berry"%3ceed%20leaf amd i tell you what i tasted just like bitting into a blackberry muffin.%3co%20high I was instantly in love.%3ceart I wish i could smoke that shit 24/7 but if i did i would pass out every 5min%3cleepy considering that this shit is one hit quit shit. if anyone knows how to make your shit taste like blackberry muffins please contact me!!!

Date Posted: 30 August 2009 at 18:45
Great Link bartman,
I actually have this and its how i learned of the tulip to start!
Had it for years, a friend printed it off for me :)

Brilliant designs %3clown

And Blackberry ay cheesebeavis! Ooo
never tryed a blackberry muff before :S sounds gd though
im smoking bluecheese again, maybe getting sick of it now! lol
B&H are now selling rolling tobbacco! trying it now, there is gold and silver, i have gold, its between Golden v And Old Holborn. tis different,,,

-------------

Date Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:40
thanks for the info about rolling differents fun join patch and bart!

Date Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:04
A mixture of skunk#1, my affie and a bush sativa a friend brought over... rather interesting, can hardly use the inline spellchecker or distinguish between what I am typing and the odd bits of dirt on the screen... you know it doesn't matter how many times you try and delete that extra punctuation mark, it never goes away if it is dirt on the screen %3chumbs%20Up

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:28
Finnished off some pretty shitty street weed last night, not dodgy just badly grown and not cured. Bland in taste and not much stink. Got some Afghani squidgy black hash which is nice.

Well I'll be able to start up growing again as my partner is fed up with the money I'm spending since she stopped me from growing about a year ago. Unfortunatly I'm in for a long break after this afghani. Reckon about 6 months without any personnal smoke. Still good for the tolerance levels and a test of my patience.....but at least I can grow again....damn I cannot wait!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:46
Lmao sarah, no it wont go if it is dirt! :-)        
Don't ya just hate that, think we all get it, ha. %3clown

And nice 1 skunkfunk, they always notice when we spend more, how is that, lol.
sure you'll save £££'s and have nicer, more satisfying smoke :) all the best dude! %3cot%20smoki%3cg

Smoking blue cheese and due to run out any day/hour! have 1 plant still growing, but were due to be moving, so having to wait before more are started, worst thing is we might be moving to a block of flats so not sure how ill get awy with growing so well :(
Patch %3cngry

-------------

Date Posted: 15 September 2009 at 13:56
It was that sort of a night Patch, dirt on the screen tripped me up 3  times before I made the connection and cleaned the screen. Damn shame you have to move %3c3cnhappy

Good to here your partner has relented Skunkfunk. Hopefully watching your plants grow will help soften the absence of smokables.

edit - smoking sensi skunk tonight... will be the regular diet for a while.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 September 2009 at 19:51
Yeah hope you find a spot in the flat patch to keep it up and growing. Maybe you will have to think of a smaller grow like me.

Just finnishing off me little cab sarah Lou. Got 4 x 200watt envirolites for a metre square grow. Not my usual setup so I'll be asking question's for sure. ShivaSkunk fem's will be the first in there. Also got some Aurora Indica from "eh hem" Nirvana.

Smoking some seriously strong Afghani Hash, which should last the next month out.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 September 2009 at 20:01
Smoking some sensi seeds afghani 1.

Lovely smoke, pure couch lock!

%3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Posted By: Cheesebeavis
Date Posted: 25 September 2009 at 03:02
%3ceed%20leafGood news and bad news%3ceed%20leaf: First the good news. %3colling%20one Just got ahold of some Orange bud and as always there is a god!! Now for the bad news: %3cxlamationFOR THOES WITH WEAK STOMACHS PLEASE STOP READING NOW!!!%3cxlamation My good friend had 5 White widow 2 Blueberry and 2 Skunk #1 haze ripped outa his backyard!!! (throwing up all over the place) what is the world comin too when you cant raise 9 beautiful girls in your backyard anymore! its a shame!!!

Date Posted: 25 September 2009 at 03:44
I'm smoking a strain i am going to buy soon, as i like it so much. Lemon Skunk. Really like this weed, and i'll be puffing it until my green poison is dry. I am going to go for the dna lemon skunk rather than gh, but i might also try gh super lemon haze, as i keep hearing it is very very good.

My next order for seeds is 100% going to be from a single seed site my mate used now, as after seeing the results from his, and listening to others who have used them, i'm sure they are legit. Going to have some exciting strains on the go, not usually within my price range some of them.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Print Page | Close Window