Print Page | Close Window

New Grow

Printed From: Hemp Flax Forum
Category: Sensi Seeds
Forum Name: Indoor Grow Diaries
Forum Discription: For photos of your indoor grow, from germination to harvest!
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5617
Printed Date: 15 November 2019 at 17:43

Topic: New Grow
Posted By: munzy
Subject: New Grow
Date Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:32

-------------
ANDWHAT

Replies:
Date Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:35
Agent Orange, G13 , Pure Gooey, White Widow, Blue Cheese, Superlime and psychosis and psychoberry all in coco%3c3co%3c20high also got some sensi hindu kush and delta9 mekong haze no room for these at the moment%3ceed%20leaf

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: bartmanuk
Date Posted: 11 May 2009 at 22:39
nice selection man %3coint

what g13 do you have? original clone, or hybrid from seed?

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene

Date Posted: 11 May 2009 at 23:31

hybrid from seed cant get the info as the breeders a freak lol %3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 11 May 2009 at 23:53
lol

do you know the pollen donar?

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene

Posted By: Solidopc
Date Posted: 12 May 2009 at 01:02
They might well be the same as the G13bx1 beans i have. As far as i'm aware, it's pacific G13 crossed with an east coast G13 hybrid, no idea what the cross is. It's then backcrossed to the pacific G13. I don't think it's the G13/Haze male used, so must be some other G13 hybrid used to make the intial cross.

Definatly some nice selections there. Allways fancied agent orange myself. What coco nutes are you using man?

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 12 May 2009 at 13:22
im using coco A+B ,canna boost, pk 13/14 canna start for seedlings PH 5.5 and EC 0.6.agent orange is a nice smoke decent yeild to, all i know about the G13 is that the guy got a clone? and thats it im afraid he wont let up any info i have smoked a couple of Js of his weed and its real nice%3c3co%3c20high ive had 5 out of 6 no shows of the superlime so ive put 5 mekong haze to soak 100% sativa around 18 weeks to flower i know some of you will gasp at that flowering time but its beuatifull man some of the best tasting weed ive smoked and ive been smoking 26 yrs%3c3coving%3c20it

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 15 May 2009 at 21:42
new fan and filter fitted and running this thing sucks like a £1000 prozzy nearly time to move the babies %3c3coving%3c20it

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:59
not much to update on, all plants have been repotted and have taken 4 days before roots are showing through bottom of pots, will post pics when turn to 12/12 also ive added 3 la confidential X G13haze and i also recieved 5 double kush female seeds and 5 brainstormer haze X G13 female seeds yesterday which will have to wait a few weeks before i can start them%3co%20high

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 25 May 2009 at 20:56
BLUECHEESEA/O +SUPALIMEAll G13s

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: no name
Date Posted: 25 May 2009 at 22:56
Not mutch..looking very nice..no stretching at all..good job so far munzy ..%3chumbs%20Up

Gr,
NN

-------------
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away

Date Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:23

2 types of g13 majority are the same as 1 on the right and i have 4 of the one on the left

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:26
Exodus Psychosis

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:30

Pure Gooey

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:32
blue cheesex2

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:37
10 sensi hindhu kush regs, with double kush fems,brainstormer haze fems, purple empress regs and 3 l.a. confidential x g13haze

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: skunkfunk
Date Posted: 09 June 2009 at 15:46
Excellent selection of some fantastic strains, yeah I'll be following the progress.

Good one %3chumbs%20Up

-------------
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.

Posted By: sarah louise
Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 02:56
So did the coppers leave your grow equipment or have you already been out and splurged on a new setup?

-------------
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...

Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 08:52
leave my grow equipment???????? pmsl they took everything ,all new equipment time and effort again  kick me in the balls and ill keep getting up  nil illigitemi carborandum or something like that %3co%20high 

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 09:29
Costly situation.

-------------

Posted By: Jonney
Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:20
I'd be devastated if my gear was confiscated. Don't think i'd be able to afford a new set up for a long time.

Actually shudder at the thought.

-------------
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------

Posted By: Ganja
Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 14:03
Illegitimi indeed!

Assume you're not setting up again in the same compromised place.

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Posted By: patch
Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 19:51
Great grow dude,
Just red through your thread.
You got some wicked plants there, they all seemed bushy from word go.
may try coca next time round, if not then certainly coca all mix.
your blue cheese seem's dam fine too, mines all streachy i think.

Sad to hear about your gear, this is the last of my grows for a while, need to move etc, but if my things were taken now i would just cry, no doubt would be the sadest thing%3cry

Still on the bright side new stuff geat strains and lush plants, i wish you all the best wiv it!

PatcH

-------------
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.

Date Posted: 10 June 2009 at 21:21
jonney it can happen to anyone of us at anytime but at the end of the day theres no point worrying%3c3cig%3c3c ganja lol no safe and sound (me thinks) patch1985 its only material and can be replaced having your balls chopped off or getting cancer is no doubt the sadest thing?? safe%3c3cig%3c3c sarahlouise  very costly luckily i got plenty of work to enable me to continue%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 11 June 2009 at 04:22
Originally posted by Ganja

Assume you're not setting up again in the same compromised place.

lol, that was my next question.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 June 2009 at 13:15
12 days of 12/12 , 5days of flowering and out of 7 Pure Gooey i got 7 males%3cuch 3 Agent Orange i got 2 males%3crmm 1 superlime 1 male %3ctern%20%3cmile 21 G13 i got 21 females%3cacko all the males showed after 7 days 12/12 the pure gooey was very aggressive flowering, coverd in male flowers overnight wish i had the space to do some breeding, %3cig%3c 

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 20:17

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 20:22
top pic is G13s i have 4 over 6ft already rest are around 4.5 ft. pic2 is blue cheese that has been topped and pic3 is blue cheese thats had some LST all around 12 days flowering

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:22
shame about all them males mate,
but it looks like you still have a nice big garden %3cool
looking nice and healthy too dude.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:25
some kick in the nuts there man!

out of six different seeds i cracked all six turned out to be male. Shit happens though i suppose.

what you lack in variety you more than make up in sheer volume!

Quite the yield from that lot!!

%3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:31
NEED ABIG YIELD as i smoke copious amounts of cannabis %3cig%3c crushed discs between C6, C7 and T1%3cuch

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:41
ah jaysus man, Harsh. Well you've a good strain picked there man, you do any cooking with the green butter?

some serious pain relief in that!

%3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:47
not reallydone much cooking just smoke and occasional cake and tea defo want to try some canna butter%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 30 June 2009 at 01:11
My mates been making cakes the last few weeks on a saturday to watch the lions test series. He did orange cake the first couple of times, and this last saturday was a jam and cream sponge cake. You could really taste the weed in the sponge strongly. The orange overpowered the taste a bit. Gets me a bit monged eating it, and i am not really a fan of the delayed reaction time of it. If i want to get high, i want it instantly, not an hour later. But can't complain, it's all good stuff.

He makes these cakes using cannabutter. Not sure how he makes it, cant remember, my memory is terrible.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 02 July 2009 at 00:54
canna butter worked really well for me, it was cool:)

well worth a try, i didnt use stalks this time and i didnt boil i just simmered for 3 hour, but the leaves and little bud's i bunged in was defo good enough :)

I grind up raw weed for sponge mix's and just add it in, dont get oven to hot only 10 mins in there...
then make up icing / jam and add thc / tric's collected from a polen catcher Grinder : )

yum, might make sum fairy cakes :)

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 14:38

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 14:49

pic 1 is barneys blue cheese thats been topped. pic2 is barneys blue cheese thats had some LST. pic3 is G13??? pic 4 is psychosis. cant get decent pics of agent orange and white widow at the moment , girls are all around 21 dys and have started to smell, the G13s smell of peppercorns and black hash, the psychosis smell of fruit thats on the turn, and the blue cheese smells musky 

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 20:48
Hmm the blue cheese is coming along :P
Mines quite small but its absolutely COVERED in tric's, looks ace, and again its musty but i have to say mine really smells like cheese, can't tell it was crossed with blueberry..
(mine were big budda?)

Just need to invest in a 250w lamp, ill get more then :)
the 150w is ok but not really for the amount's i seem to get

Yours are beauties tho!
psychosis is cool as,

P.s. ^how many light's u got in there?^ and what does LST mean?

Patch

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 22:39
cheers patch%3chumbs%20Up L.S.T. low stress training i drilled a hole on opposite sides of the pot and tied the base ( i use pipe cleaners) to one side and the top of the plant to the other making sure the top was at least 90degs left it for about a week and then released it. all information was found thanks to sensi site 
P.S im running more than 1 600wtt %3cmoking

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 23:10
Ahh i see (ty)
and wow thats a fair amount XD
could you pull of some bud's of simular size to nonames with that or, is your room very big ?

Patch

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 23:56
have to wait and see the final results???%3c3cig%3c3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 13 July 2009 at 00:00
ahhh,  Kk! Syke!  %3co%20high

-------------

Date Posted: 23 July 2009 at 22:46
last pic untill harvest as its getting difficult ,started with the PK today eveything running ok not much to say except TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY LOL

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 24 July 2009 at 01:38
awh dude they look sexy as!

and yeh i no how ya feel, 1 is hanging but i still have a week + and im gaging!
But smoking a tiny bit that felt dry and i still feel a bit baked, gonna sleep next..

But really dude, Good effort!
It remind's me of lush snowy tree's, from a magical christmas film. or a nice image of a snow boarder going down the middle.. %3coving%20it

P.s. whats the yellow thingy in the middle there? fly catcher?

-------------

Date Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:08
thanks patch, the yellow "thingy" is for catching any flying bugs, not that ive got any in there. "snowy trees" "magical christmas film" lol i must say that quite a few plants are absolutely covered in trichs and 1 or 2 that have very little???

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:39
nice one munzy

they look absolutely savage!!

How many are there man?

%3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Dr Paul Hoch

Date Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:27
thanks jonney, there's 9 in that pic %3c3cmoking

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: breizh ganja
Date Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:08
simply whooaa!munzy you will have so many hemp for stoning a regiment!!! and likes others:great snow forest!!

Date Posted: 24 July 2009 at 18:12
Looking fantastic munzy. Nice one patch "snowy forest " LOL it certainly is just that.

I'm snow blind.

Excellent work and soon you will be rewarded.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 July 2009 at 00:19
nice work man,
looks like a very beautiful garden %3coving%20it

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 25 July 2009 at 04:00
lol. %3clown

-------------

Date Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:55
he patch you are in the schoumpft country!? ho the hugh plants....this is the other coin of your room?

Date Posted: 25 July 2009 at 11:39

thanks for all the positive comments lads  nice one , bartman it was people like yourself, solidopc, nemo and many others that gave me the incentive and knowledge to create my garden i thank you all %3cool

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:26
Damn, patch! Nice crystal on those plants. You've got so much resin coming off them, it's piling up in huge drifts!

Cool!

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!

Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 14:11

i took down some of my plants yesterday and made the mistake of not wearing gloves/overalls, i managed to take a pic of the first plant then after that my fingers were coated and couldnt touch anything%3cig%3c 

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 14:25
waouaooo munzy!you are in my paradise! quick quick install my extract air when i see your result§ lol for the hands! me too and you can be "spiderman" after!! my buds are ridiculus!but its means i can progress!! again nice view for me thanks. i will pics of mine near 3 or 4 weeks. so we will lol

Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 14:42
Good stuff munzy XD
goood stuff!! :)

Looks a bit messy tho :) Well grown man :)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 15:01
very messy patch took me ages to srub it off in the shower smoking my last j of it now%3co%20highhead is kicked in lol

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 16 August 2009 at 15:12
Looks lovely Munzy... I don't like wearing gloves when trimming, but I've found a light coating of corn flour subdues the stickness long enough to roll joint and make another coffee.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 August 2009 at 15:14
Good one munzy a very nice crop. Sticky fingers or what. I always need a piss half way through manicuring and it aint good when my fingers are all gummed up LOL. Idon't wear gloves cause the finger hash is to good.

Respect

-------------

Posted By: KRS5150
Date Posted: 18 August 2009 at 19:18
thanks for taen down my question

Date Posted: 18 August 2009 at 20:36

whats the question???

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 18 August 2009 at 21:49
Originally posted by KRS5150

thanks for taen down my question

No one took your post down, it just isn't in this thread. There was a glitch in the forum software yesterday that updated the main index incorrectly for your post and the one following it.

You can find your question and the responses to it http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5891&KW= - here.

-------------

Posted By: KRS5150
Date Posted: 19 August 2009 at 09:41
thanks love!!!!!!

Date Posted: 19 August 2009 at 22:45
What plants are in you harvest pictures dude? Could ya do me a post with the pics and what plants they are above them or something dude? Would like to see them in more detail knowing what they are. Cheers.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 00:29
the harvest picture is of one of the "G" seeds that i was gifted i dont know anything about its lineage and i dont have any close ups as my hands were coated after stripping 1 plant  they smell of peppery black hash, a couple with floral hints, and some with the smell of shit, the finger hash tasted like black hash .i have some more to harvest so will take some close ups next week, cant wait to try the AGENT ORANGE smells of sickly sweet tangerines currently at 63dys getting chopped at 70dys %3cig%3c i will try my best to take some decent pictures and details

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 01:49
Thanks man. Those plantrs look nice. Good spear shaped colas and looks very stick aswell. Not the biggest fan of hashy bud though, i do prefer a sweeter or more floral type of weed. The AO sounds right up my street, had quite a few fruity numbers, but not an orange as far as i recall.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 20:49
i couldnt wait any longer had to try a test nugget had a couple burns this morning woke up 3.30 this afternoon lol cant smoke this in the day%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 21:28
Looks nice man, enjoy. That the gifted seeds bud is it?

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 22:08
yes it is, very happy indeed. just starting a load of gifted seed from the states, pre98 bubba kush?? spacedawg?? kingskross and a couple of T.G.A crosses. also got some conniechungs from uk and some brainstormer haze x G13 and double kush from holland all gifted beans from very cool and gifted breeders %3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 22:55
Reading back through your thread there, you said you had some lacon x g13haze. Are those the conniechungs you are talking about germing? Same thing as far as know.

Really like the look of those buds man, got some nice foxtailing going on. That not the lacon x g13haze you mentioned earlier?

The seeds you got sound nice, those regs are they, not fems? cant wait to see them dude. Peace.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 23:24
yes the lacon xg13haze are conniechung i only germed 3 beans got 2 girls in veg going into flower next week still got quite a few of these beans, the bud shot is another "G" only got 10 beans left of these all regs except the double kush and brainstormerhaze x g13 which are going into flower next week with hindhu kush and purple empress, also got the psychosis and psychoberry cuts but got them mixed up and dont know which is which lol%3co%20high

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 20 August 2009 at 23:52
LOL, unlucky man. I had it even worse, i had to kill my pyschosis, pyschoberry, lemon venom, purple kush, jackie p, exo cheese, killaqueen, taffy bud and ssxnl mothers all at the sametime when i ripped down. Only mansged to save jackie psd, free for all and cheese x nl. Can't quite believe i lost all those. Hopefully will be reunited with them at some point. I'd defo rather them all be mixed up than dead though, lol, i'm sure you'll be able to tell at harvest.

Did you take cuttings from that G plant? Looks sweet.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 21 August 2009 at 00:45
no cuttings from that G i was busy following your instructions for a d.i.y cloner it took me a few weeks to get that sorted but runs sweet now cheers for putting that info up. will defo keep a mother plant from the last of the beans. i might even try to reveg part of what i call "the beast" its the biggest of the G plants i was thinking of taking some cuts off the bottom of the plant and trying to reveg them in the cloner?? or taking the main cola off and reveging the rest?? have you ever tried this?? do you think it will work?

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 21 August 2009 at 01:02
Most shit will clone in a bubbler. Never done a reveg in one, but a bubbler would give you your best chance at rooting one now i think.

Might be better though to reveg the plant in its pot, then take cuts and stick them in the bubbler, which should work a treat then.

-------------
Green-Thumb Growing

Date Posted: 21 August 2009 at 14:54
miam-miam what differents delicious stains munzy und solid! you're lucky. and lol me too sometimes im lost in what is what! so now i try to write all.ohoh there is news pic in my paradise garden in the gallery photos.good watch smokers!

Date Posted: 14 September 2009 at 23:28
sorry fot not posting the nlast of the harvest pics but ive been very stoned anb bizzzy building a run to waste table got myself a watering system, grow room looks the bollocks and runs like a dream so im very happy as well as very stoned. yeild was 0.85grm per watt not bad but i know i can increase this as i mad e few mistakes so hopefully i will break the gramm per watt target. best yeilding plant was blue cheese at 7oz agent orange 6.5oz rest were between 2 and 4.5oz next up i have sensi hindhu kush, brainstorm haze x g13, double kush,  purple empress, conniechung,and pyschosis%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 14 October 2009 at 16:23
9 days into flower hindhu kush, brainstormhaze x G13, double kush,purple empress , conniechung, jacks cleaner2 x jack the ripper and psychosis all in my new "run to waste" table with irrigation system so no more hard work

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 14 October 2009 at 17:13
Heh, it sure does look like you've been busy, Munzy!

Excellent work! Clean, well laid-out, well constructed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you break the 1g/1w barrier.

Thanks for sharing!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 October 2009 at 18:12
nice one ganja, lot of work but worth it , only problems i had was changing from metal halide in veg to hps in flower sent the plants into serious shock for 2 weeks i thought the lot was going to die so i smashed the metal halide bulbs (having a fit) and replaced with hps much better /faster/growth as my last grow only had a 4day shock from veg to flower my veg room has only just come right so i will stick to hps all the way%3cmoking

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 14 October 2009 at 18:36
nice work munzy,
how many plants you got going at a time then?
looks like a massive grow space you have there dude, good luck with it, not that you need it looking at your past grows.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 14 October 2009 at 23:14

thanks bartman i got room for 30 but im just shy of that as i had a few plants that showed female pre-flowers then flipped in flower, and no i dont sell any as i am a greedy dope fiend %3cmoking

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 15 October 2009 at 00:20
Gorgeous looking setup Munzy, oh to have that much space to dedicate to growing. 

-------------

Posted By: PhergusFarma
Date Posted: 18 October 2009 at 04:01
beyond the # of plants, i am most interested in the coco you are growing in. so there are certain nutes and things specific to it, thats cool. what do you feel is the advantage or reason why you use this stuff. (ive never used it, only soil mixed myself, or hydro/now aero. )
i will search the previous posts but this is a good thread and you are established with this stuff.
thanks.

Date Posted: 18 October 2009 at 14:59
i use canna coco and nutes  the reason as to using it, very fast growth, good yeilds easy to use, can be treated just like soil, also use in hydro .just need an E.C. truncheon and a P.H meter. some people say that soil gives a better taste, me i say there is nothing in it as long as they are both grown correctly be hard to tell ,hope this helps%3c3cmoking

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: PhergusFarma
Date Posted: 19 October 2009 at 03:15
thanks munzy, im too involved right now to start something new, but i used to grow in soil (mixed myself in a back garden) but if i were going to try anything it would be coco. looks better than rockwool or hydroton. im changing from rockwool to this white stuff (sure2gro or something like that) its neutral and doesnt hold nutes or need to be presoaked (just a minute or so to absorb juice) good stuff so im phasing out the hydroton and rockwool. but coco seems promising i may start converting to that as well. there is a local hydro store that sells all the stuff for it. nice to watch someone else grow in something different than yourself.

Date Posted: 19 October 2009 at 23:27
for sure its a weeeelculture room! munzy like ganja said. im a beginner so i use soil andmy garden for instance;next may be coco for fews pots. and next and next but far test hydro. and lol im a ? greeder demon so i dont sell! im interesting by the result and pic from your conniechung...thanks and have the green hand!

Date Posted: 20 October 2009 at 10:11
thanks BG we all got to start somewhere, just keep reading ,all the information is here on this site, as long as you do your homework youll get nice plants %3cmoking

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 25 October 2009 at 14:50
all of these pics are of hindhu kush day 18 flower

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 26 October 2009 at 21:48
nice work munzy,

is that 18 days of 12/12, or days since flowering started?

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 26 October 2009 at 23:18
thanks bartman its 18dys since flowering started

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 26 October 2009 at 23:40
theyre looking good mate, coming on well by the looks of them %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf

-------------

Date Posted: 01 November 2009 at 19:25
thanks bartman heres a pic of purple empress x gooey day25 and i had to tie her up flowering on this plant is so fast also the bsh x g13 is very fast and still got a way to go yet%3cig%3c

-------------
ANDWHAT

Posted By: SIDEWAYS
Date Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:50
very nice looking plants munzy

Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 15:36

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 15:44
first 3 pics are hindhu kush at 39dys 1st pic is biggest plant out of the 6 and the fastest flowering, 2nd pic is the runt of the litter this took ages to get going but is on a par with the fist pic the 3rd pic has been left alone no topping or LST  slow flowering on this one and the other 3 that i have, HK does not respond to "breaking stems" . 4th pic is doublekush from delta9 smells of sweet skunk and cat piss, i like it%3co%20high 5th pic is conniechung she`s starting to put some weight on now. 6th pic most of the room%3cig%20smile

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 00:05
Definitely looking like a tasty harvest Munzy %3chumbs%20Up 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 00:36
Wow Dude, Grats!
             An Excellent Grow!

Cant wait to move and start again :S 
Gives me an erge to start now but shudn't really,
 love the purple empress x gooey Btw, looks like a nice strain, ill keep my eye on that XD

Patch's

-------------

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 18:21
thanks sarahlouise%3c3cig%3c20smilepatch good to see your still around hope the babies not keeping you awake, the purple empress x gooey is the most stable strain ive grown from seed 6 plants 5 exactly the same the one thats different is because iv snapped her 2 main stems and shes gone mental

-------------
ANDWHAT

Date Posted: 16 November 2009 at 18:37
Hay munzy yeh im about, and kenzie's all good thanks mate ! !

Where did you get your seeds from?? have to pm me that :)

PaTcH

-------------

Print Page | Close Window