Printed From: Hemp Flax Forum
Category: Sensi Seeds
Forum Name: Smokers' lounge
Forum Discription: Burn a bowl, take a toke and introduce yourself
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2021
Printed Date: 20 September 2018 at 18:52

Topic: Introduction... Hello everyone!!
Posted By: positronic
Subject: Introduction... Hello everyone!!
Date Posted: 11 October 2006 at 15:10
Hi guys - thought it was about time I said hello...

I live up in Scotland and been growing on and off for about 5yrs now. Previously I`ve just grown a crop each summer in the greenhouse; but this year I `bit the bullet` and got a small cupboard for indoor growing.
My setup is as follows: 2 x 55w `long` CFLs for seedlings & clone rooting; a 125w Blue Envirolite for vegging; and I have a low-power HPS fitting for flowering, but I hope to replace this soon with some 200w Red Envirolites.

Indoors I grow bioponically in a 50/50 compost & vermiculite mix with a crushed up multivitamin/mineral tablet for trace elements, fertilizers are: roots = lime superphosphate, vegging = bio lawn tonic, and flowering with nitrate of potash. I occasionally foliar feed with `Fillip`.
Outdoors I try to fertilize organically, so I use bone flour, urea, and wood ash for roots/veg/flowering respectively. I spray pests with `cigarette tea,` and this year I experimented with great results in breeding worm colonies in my outdoor pots.

I love this site !! - everyone seems really helpful and I think Sensi have the best range of seeds & products. Sharing growing tips helps us all out and enables our great hobby/pastime to evolve in this modern world.

Feel free to comment/advise on my setup/nutes as I`m still learning and any input is very welcome.
Love and respect to you all...

(PS - I know this post will probly get moved but I thought 13 pages on the other thread was just a bit busy!!)

-------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros

Print Page | Close Window