Forum Name: Outdoor Growing
Forum Discription: Everything about growing your favourite plant outdoors
URL: http://forum.hempflax.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11222
Printed Date: 06 December 2019 at 07:59

Topic: stolen weed!
Posted By: Highasa
Subject: stolen weed!
Date Posted: 03 November 2012 at 02:14
been a very long time since i have been on here, but this is so unbelievable it has to be posted!

Since having kids my smoking has cut down dramatically, but I have still managed to grow a couple of plnts to get me by, as this summer was so bad I suspected the inevitable mould, so grew 4 auto flowers ss, from sensi i hasten to add.

I was going to chop them on Nov 1st, my birthday pressie to myself...the plants were looking truly amazing for autos under cfl, i was soooo looking fwd to them!

On the morning of 31st Oct I went  to my shed to find a pair of garden shears in the ground, odd, then looked at what was my locked door to see it pushed too. No! Yes, grow corner empty. F'in <unts robbed it all.

Strange you may think, but I got excited, the reason being I have a fancy deer stalking camera set up in my garden to watch the badgers and muntjack, and any other garden action, and FU<K ME, what did I have the perfect video clips of.....only the ba5tards marching up my garden at 02.11 and leaving with 2 plants each at 2.31.

The video was so good that if you knew them you would recognise them, so I called the old bill, oh, there have been loads of sheds broken into, my chain saw was taken a few weeks ago which is when I think they checked my other shed, saw my grow and thought we'll come back in a few weeks when it's ready, and boy was their timing good! 2 plants bang on and 2 a week off, morally I had to, I couldn't not.

So he came round, very nice chap, we had a very open debate about smoking, after he had looked at my grow area, and told me I had a factory, which made me LOL, we watched the 40 secs worth of action....and he loved it, said my plants looked nice :), but the best bit is he thinks he recognises one for sure...hee hee hee, sound I am hoping that they go round and nick him for possesion with intent as well as all of the local breakins.

So I guess having written all that, you are wondering what happened to me, well, nothing, no caution - which I was expecting to accept graceously. On the basis that I had no actual plants left, they won't be taking action - even though he has a video of them being carried out of my garden!!

I'd love to be able to upload the video, but i don't want it on youtube to be honest,
..and i can't seem to upload pics??

Replies:
Posted By: alsc
Date Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:47
LOL
very nice story! :-)
well, not so nice since you still got stolen, but...
i just don't understand who's the "old bill"? sorry english is not my first language (not even the second!:-) )

thanks for sharing this tale. :-)

Date Posted: 03 November 2012 at 19:49

Old Bill, Mr Police Officer....but he no gave me a producer!!

Anyone tell me how to post pics of the culprits!

Posted By: 1966
Date Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:01
Hello Highasa.
First resize your photos with paint or a similar picture editing program.
Make sure that the photo is less than 250KB
Open up the message full reply editor which is the right hand icon above the message box.
Then the image upload which is the icon with the little arrow pointing upwards on it.
Select your image and upload it.
I hope this helps.
Have a good day.

-------------
Live and let live

Posted By: Ganja
Date Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:49
[arrow pointing diagonal/up/right] for the full reply box
then
[tree] for image upload

Out of interest, are these icons different for anyone else?

-------------
http://sensiseeds.com/s-en/cannabis-seeds/auto - Auto-flowering http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds - Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!

Date Posted: 16 November 2012 at 21:30

Date Posted: 16 November 2012 at 21:31
and these are taken from hd video, needless to say the cops loved it!!

Date Posted: 16 November 2012 at 22:03

Posted By: coverking
Date Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:15
im not a violent person but id like to run as fast as i can an put one on each of there noses!!!!! scum!!! set them up get them back!!
make them pay!!! scum bags

-------------
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!

Posted By: sicklehand
Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 13:01
same here im not a violent man in fact i usauly leave when things kick off but im definitely not opposed to a bout of ultra violence to protect whats mine, i think it comes from living in the sticks "get ooff my land" lol

i hope they get whats coming to them.

Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 17:28

it pi55es me every day still. i am searching everything / one i can think of that might have a lead...more than mr policeman seems to be doing.

cheers guys :(

Print Page | Close Window