Grapefruit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grapefruit
    Posted: 03 December 2011 at 19:02
I got these female seeds called Grapefruit so if someone grown this tell me good technic. I heard its semi auto flower plant
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 04:50
Many years ago I brought home seeds from A trip to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.One of the strains was called grapefruit,but it was mostly indica & not an auto flower.Its probably different,but it was good smoke..
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2011 at 08:07
Have to grow and see, thanks anyways
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2011 at 03:49
There are slews and slews of Grapefruit strains out there. Do you know what company they came from.

And there's nothing "semi-auto", they're either auto flower or they're not. If some auto, some don't, that's a major problem with the strain itself and just bad breeding.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2011 at 07:27
Semi Auto flowering means that plants can't flower under 24/0 like full auto flowers but if you change the the photoperiod little, plants will begin to flower
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2011 at 22:55
Sorry, I knew what it meant. It's marketed due to it's novelty, and if people enjoy growing them that's great. But, in the end, it's really a problem with the strain.
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 01:05
i have a mother of it right now!i got the seeds from femaleseeds&i done a grow outdoors with it,i took clones from it&have been doing it indoors ever since(1yr ago),lovely smell of pineapple/grapefruit,you can harvest at week 8 too&the buds are dripping with trichs!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 06:56
Yea it really smells grapefruit heavy even the leaves reminds skunky cat piss gfruit
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 15:49
where did you get the seeds mate?same place as me?i think nirvana done the same 1 too,anyway here's a foty of the 1 i had outside,my mothers mother
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 15:54
its a good smoke mate,i like to harvest at week 8 as it gives me a good sativa high&gets me going for the day&the hash you can make from the trim is brilliant(you know what i mean with the leaves being covered in trichs?make bubble hash!)as for the guy saying it's bad breeding then check out the website of the co i mentioned,maybe it is but iv grown a fair few strains of theres &this is a good strain imho.
all the best anyway mate.
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 15:58
have you grown this strain?i have mate&the strain is solid( wont hermy or stress out,easy grow too,its a slow maturing fast flowering sativa),check it out yourself mate.i have also crossed this with n.l to get the shorter character in it&my mate is growing em as we speak.those are very tidy indeed if i do say so myself!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 08:46
Seeds came pretty sure from female seeds and no I havent grown this before. Put couple growing with others bout month ago and now week in flowerin. They were maybe 20cm when switched 12\12, 10L buckets, so what height should I except with 400W HPS??
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 15:36
did you top or lst or supercrop?if not i think they should easily get to a couple of feet or 3 ft,doent really matter as the buds dont look much to start with but then they pack on weight rapid&the whole branch will bud up,rip off any small popcorn buds at the bottom&that will leave you with long donkey dick cola's &it is the same seeds i got(femaleseeds),its a keeper strain mate,i would clone her if you havent already.
aw the best fir hogmanay
slainte
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 15:39
Originally posted by Melvan

Sorry, I knew what it meant. It's marketed due to it's novelty, and if people enjoy growing them that's great. But, in the end, it's really a problem with the strain.

your wrong!check out the strain before you knock something you obviously don't understand& especially don't give people any thoughts on it since you haven't got a clue
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 16:39
Calm down there diddly! FYI melvan has more than a clue and i agree with her too. A strain is either auto or its not, sayin its semi auto is a cop out.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>