soil or coco ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 02:01
What seeds you got dude? Think im too late on the nutes, ive allways used canna coco a n b before with canadian xpress additives, and it works great, but ive been having even better results with the plagron cocos concept i decided to try. I never used all 1 companies lineup before, mostly cos they have too many bottles, But the plagron one aint bad, its just the plagron a n b, plagron roots, plagron enzymes and plagron green sensation. They aint expensive either apart from the green sensation which is a little more expensive, but my killerqueen and chemdog d cuttings are looking twice the plants they were at this stage last time round. Huge huge fan leaves leathery green, and budsites everywhere with buds that look smokeable at 35 days. I'm extremely impressed. I wont be going back to canna thats for sure. The only thing i may still use is canadian xpress regen-a-root, bcos you use it all through the cycle, and along with the enzymes helps break down dead root matter and turn it into nutes. But for an easy, cheap nute setup that beats anything ive tried before, hats off to plagron. They know their shit.

Hope your grow goes well man. Mines booming right now. I really need a new camera.
Green-Thumb Growing
High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:40
how do i upload pic's??  ive taken some but they are 2900kbs and maximum is 250 am i supposed to draw them or what ?
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:55
hi HR you need to resize them in a photo shop or picture programme it tells you the size to pick on the sensi upload page hope this helps ,,,CK
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 14:59

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 15:03

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 15:05
cheers c.k.
they've been on quarter feed for a week .. now on half strength feed for 1 day... loving it .
A and B . rhizotonic and cannazym.

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 15:29
Originally posted by High Rolla

cheers c.k.they've been on quarter feed for a week .. now on half strength feed for 1 day... loving it .A and B . rhizotonic and cannazym.
good stuff HR, and very good they look too! keep up the good work and you will reap the benefits,,,,CK
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2012 at 00:09
re-potted into 10 ltr pots yesterday as the other ones were very small ..no stress shown at all  %3chumbs%20Up.gave them all a good watering and there looking mighty fine.  i'll stick some more pics on soon .gonna start them on full feed in a couple of days ,,,, get them moma's growing.
HEY C.K... the second set of true leaves are out now ..when would you stick the hps on ?...
im thinkin next week .. 5 days. or is this too soon.. cheers buddy.%3ctar
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2012 at 13:49
Hi HR you could put them under hps now in theory, but id wait until you have at least another node on them. they are growing nicely as they are! so i wouldent rush just yet, when you do use hps make sure the lamp is a sensible distance away from the plants as the heat can damage/kill them in hours! so always a safe bet to wait until the ladies can handle it. so id say wait your 5 days as you stated and take another look then, they should have grown a touch more even an extra node, and be robust enough to take the intensity,,,,CK
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 13:05
Originally posted by High Rolla

re-potted into 10 ltr pots yesterday as the other ones were very small ..no stress shown at all  %3c3chumbs%3c20Up.gave them all a good watering and there looking mighty fine.  i'll stick some more pics on soon .gonna start them on full feed in a couple of days ,,,, get them moma's growing.HEY C.K... the second set of true leaves are out now ..when would you stick the hps on ?...im thinkin next week .. 5 days. or is this too soon.. cheers buddy.%3c3c3c3ctar
HR hows it going are you going to put your plants under HPS today they should be ready know i realy want to watch your SS go for it because ive got a couple of beans,,,,,CK
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 14:56
hi again..C.K. i've not put htem under hps yet , but they are going under tomorrow.
the babies are loving full feed and starting to grow a lot faster now they have a bit more leaf area ..... branches starting to sprout as well........
 me likey branches..%3coving%20it             
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 15:01

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 15:31
thats good news mate looking a nice, colour green too top stuff,,CK
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 19:31
stuck em under hps .... about 50cm from bulb, had to add another air inlet cos it was getting hot . not too bad now . looksies.....
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 19:32

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>