Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrgreen1212 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mrgreen1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 23:39
HAHAHA! Victory! Hello, I am Patrick and excited to be apart of this legendary forum. Thank you Lemming for accepting me as a member. Now I must go and check out what this forum is all about. :)
Achterburgwal150 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Achterburgwal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 00:36
Hi, I'm drowing white label skunk#1 and a white label feminized mixed seed. I was hoping to get some help identifying the mystery seed. I bought these on my trip to the Dam last march!
Achterburgwal150 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Achterburgwal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 02:31
I mean Sensi Skunk #1 but WL fem mixed. Thanks to those who make this forum possible!
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 00:52
Hi friend around the world, i am from Costa Rica, central america. I have a couple of months reading the forum, i have a 3 x skunk #1 and 2 sensi fem mix plants in day 30 of vegetative first 20 days under 85w CFL now under 250w HPS (i have another unit to flower total 500w) they are healtly and happy. I have many questions but i not sure it is here or i have to open a new treat? Tanks a lot!
garethleauk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote garethleauk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 15:18
Hey Everyone ( Guys & Girls )

My name is Gareth and i am from South Africa, i have been growing for a good few years now, 6 - 7 years so i am not new to growing ( but always learning ) but i am new to Sensi Seeds Forum. I joined because i thought it would be the logical thing to do since i buy all my seeds from them. So i look forward to my time here and hope i can share as well as learn alot from everyone in here.

Peace, Love and Respect
willyfoofoo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote willyfoofoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 16:32
hey sensi willyfoofoo here can't wait for us to get to know each other a little better!!
Heisen87 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Heisen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 03:14
Hi

My name is Vanessa and I'm from Madrid. I want to start planting my own cannabis but I do not have enough information to start, so i hope to find a lot of useful information here. Thank you for keeping this wonderful forum.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:25
Welcome all! If you now have a star under your screen-name, and your post is visible on this thread, you should be able to post on all the open sections of the forum.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Year of the Skunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Year of the Skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 19:14
Hi Guys, just braking some ice, am 2 months into growing some northen lights, and 1 week into 12/12, have been growing with miricle grow / epson salts in veg state but will it be ok to go into flower with these nut or will I need to add or change the feed, they have grown well so far apart from some light yellowing on tips and are 47 inches tall. thanks for any advice %3crea%3cy
gingangoo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote gingangoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2012 at 16:28
Hi all , newby here looking forward to being educated by you all , i'll be asking loads of questions , hope you don't get pissed off with me %3chumbs%20Up
albsure View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote albsure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2012 at 02:50
Hello I'm new here and I registered today. After I logged in I tried to read some of the forum topics and I wasn't allowed. The message I got was that only members with sufficient permission are allowed to view those topics. I wanted to look at strain recommendations and I wasn't allowed. This site wouldn't allow me to look at anything. Why is that and what is the point of registering if the site won't allow you to read anything?
chopstix View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chopstix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2012 at 16:53
Howdy Folks from the Pacific Northwest and glad to be here:)
LeeMophead View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote LeeMophead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2012 at 22:35

Just thought I'd say a quick hi to all,

Hi!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:05
albsure - it's to prevent spammers joining and filling the forums with worthless posts. Allo a (real) new member has to do is join, then make a post in this section of the forums for full access.

IIRC, unregistered members can view the full forums, but not pot. Sensi Novice members should be able to see the whole forum, but should only be able to post here.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bertieboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bertieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 05:18
l.l.ove the site.. my name is bertie and i am 44.. yes suppose puts me in old gits category then..have recently been growing indoor hydro for me and friends... hope to pick up some top tips on growing,,,thats it..i write jokes and sell to bbc too as my job..yes there money in jokes,,..eaaaaaasy...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>