Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
harunbaba View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote harunbaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 21:15
hello my name is harun and am in love with mary johana today when I heard it gives you, I was very happy because I wonder if some do not ask many questions that have to stupid lessons of history is that I'm not in the true English brightest and still can not adequately Engisch but I'm sure there will be no obstacle harun greeting
Trakterakis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Trakterakis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 23:59
Hello everyone!

I like growing a lot:)
I am here to learn and share info with all of you.
Best wishes for 2012:)
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 06:34
Welcome new members, I hope to see you posting around the board soon. If you have any problems with the forum please let me know.

cheers, sara %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
talc536 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote talc536 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 13:44
hello

on first i will say sorry for my bad english ;(
but i have a question and i hope somebody can help me
i have some problems with sleeping and my questions is
can marijuhana help ? when yes wich plants-seeds?
Pret View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Pret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 19:52
Hello people,
I am looking to grow hemp for industrial purposes. Obviously, this first post is obtain access to the rest of the forum.
Cheers.
Brazuca View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Brazuca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 01:46
Hi guys, let's share the experiences to become better
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 21:22
Originally posted by talc536

hello

on first i will say sorry for my bad english ;(
but i have a question and i hope somebody can help me
i have some problems with sleeping and my questions is
can marijuhana help ? when yes wich plants-seeds?
 a plant with a high cbd % or and a late harvest will help too.
late harvest means less thc more cbd and an early is high thc and low cbd.
CBD makes "tired" and THC makes "creative"
Thc can help you sleep if you think a lot about a problem , the thc helps you to find a solution, when you have the solution you can sleep/rest.THC can increase gigalomania.
The CBD makes you relaxed.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 06:23
ill second what mgr said, you definitely want an indica strain for sleep trouble as they tend to have more CBD and CBN in them. sensi are releasing a medical strain which will have a high CBD content but when it will be released is any bodys guess
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:18
Hi Pret, you should try emailing:

info@hempflax.com

The HempFlax website at http://hempflax.com/en might also furnish you with some useful information. The site is also available in Dutch and German.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Helpme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Helpme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:23
Hello all.

My name is X from X and i'm X years old.
Sorry but i'm paranoid with all the information that is give to the cyber space(with this growing subject)..

I'm new and dumb, but I hope u fellows have enough nervs for my weird personality and forum mistakes, and noob questions..

People seen's to be really nice in here, espesially the administrator(s)..

Anyway.. duh.. yup's..%3cuch
Helpme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Helpme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:37
(Cant find the edit button.. If there even is one..)
Forgot to add that i've been reading stuf from these forums and done research pretty much.. but now I had to make this account, as.. I just coudn't take it anymore.. I need help!

Am I allowed to go post on the growing diarys/forums etc. as my account has been proved?

Anyway thanks again, looking forward to ask questions from you masters about one reallllllly annoying problem.. And ask stuf anyway as i'm so interested about this amazing plant..

Thx.
niceeven View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote niceeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 00:46
Good day everyone, just registered here and I look forward having conversations and learn more about my favorite plant. Favorite by far!
PimpMastaB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote PimpMastaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 19:33
Hola my name's Brent. Just registered today and i Loooove Herb. Im currently living in kentucky for the time being and im attending ivtech for my PhD in buisness and accounting (choose this career because come on. Let's face it. Accountants make Bank.) (And work at banks)

AND YES. I DID HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY
SCHOOLING (only because I'm so proud of myself)
cannabistian View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cannabistian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 08:24
Hello

My name is Sebastian, I am from Medelli-Colombia, I am a cannbis activist and I'm starting to grow my own cannabis, hope to find a lot of usefull information in here, thank and if i see anything i could help with i wil
mrgreen1212 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mrgreen1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 06:14
Hello, I am Mr.Green. I am from Silicon Valley, CA, USA. I am a Medical Cannabis Enthusiast and Horticulturist for a Medical Cannabis Dispensary. I am also a Alumni of Oaksterdam University in Oakland, CA. I hope to meet some new people here who have the same passion as I do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>