Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ramshead View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ramshead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 20:40
Thanks Alecky. NL5 x NL2,,,,sounds good enough for me, Im ordering! %3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
ak50 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ak50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2012 at 17:47

Hi all,  I’ve been reading this great forum for some time now, preparing everything – according to the discussions – for my first grow ever….J

It’s amazing to see how much information exist in the forum , and hoe seriously everyone’s taking this operation, providing diaries and advises.

Being a late comer to MJ (first smoke after 50…) I’m thrilled to start this journey… cause I can’t fly to Amsterdam every 3 months %3cmoking

so everything is ready.   2 SS feminized seeds in 2 jiffy cubes, since 24 hrs ago…  waiting to pop…  the grow tent is ready with two pots of coco+ferlite, a set of nuts, and a 90W LED…

any last thing I need to know J ?

soulcrew View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote soulcrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2012 at 22:39
hi again soulcrew from wales here how is everybody
dany2121 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dany2121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2012 at 17:46
Hi I'm dany2121, a new grower long time smoker.
inceptorproventus View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote inceptorproventus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2012 at 09:31
HOWZIT People!

A Fellow newbie grower from SA.

Thanks to the designers for such a fantastic webpage, showing all that one needs to become part of this wonderful group!
morgado21 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote morgado21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 01:13
Hi, my name is João, im from portugal.. thx for that forum, its great!
jarppa View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jarppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 02:05
Hello u all! I just registered to this forum, because i`m going to buy seeds (of course)and i might (i know i do) need some help, sometimes, maybe?! :) I did not find so many posts about seeds, strains etc etc. from my own language forum :)

I always have had sativas under my 600w spna with cooltube and ufo. I´ve
always grown on soil, yet never moved to hydrogrow, but i will, when i have enough money to buy good set enough :)

I have one question for u guys and girls; What is fast flowering and strong high? I want to try indica now.. What strain do u people love / suggest for me? Thank you! Kiitos!   
Koputa puuta! :)
PedroVision View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote PedroVision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:51
Greetings Sensi Seeds and fellow Cannabis Enthusiasts!

Very happy to join the ranks and look forward to learning, sharing and discussing cannabis related topics with everyone.

Let's get cannabis and hemp legalized so the world can begin to reap the benefits of this wonderful plant. It's time to get on with more important, more pressing issues and opportunities.

World governments have used cannabis prohibition to stifle the will of people long enough. It's time to put the focus on our leaders to SOLVE real problems!

With that being said, let us move now together, into a bright new future!

PedroVision
Legalize it. End prohibition NOW. Stop the insanity.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 16:03
Welcome all new members your in the right place for all you need to know from all the friendly members here.
Just ask if you need advice and i,m sure you will receive all the help you need.
Have a good day.
Live and let live
J_Boogie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J_Boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 19:47
Wassup everyone. I'm new to the site. Hoping to grow soon.    
mr_potato View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mr_potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 20:23
Hi all! Love this forum, I've been reading growing diaries and techniques for moths and finally I decided to settle up my own cultivation :)
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 13:04
welcome
chris7 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chris7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 15:50
Greetings everyone.I'm Chris from Greece %3cig%20smile
It's really nice to be here
SebastianDaniel View Drop Down
Sensi Novice
Sensi Novice

Quote SebastianDaniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 20:53
Hey everyone! So glad my buddy turned me on to this site. So much good info! Keep it going everyone!   
billyblunt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote billyblunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 14:30
Just to say hi .I have grown for a long time not always well and have just changed from soil to coco so thought I would join incase I need a hand or if my knowhow might even be needed.oh and I noticed I got same username as an advanced grower if you want me to change it I will. peace and happy growing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>