Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 13:35
Welcome, everyone!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
cathalo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cathalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 18:22
Hello, I've just started to germinate my Mexican sativa using your tissue-and-plates method.
First time grower but I like gardening veg & shit, so I have a good idea of what I'm doing, I think. I going for outdoor, so lets hope we have a good summer.
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 20:23
hello and welcome new members
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 20:26
Originally posted by timiryazev

Some picture of my ladies

nice my friend you should do a grow diary,
thats a real nice looking plant
obsessive View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote obsessive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 22:30
mine r super skunk. They are a little droopy at present as the lights r off will photo when hot
Tb179 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tb179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 15:49
Well that makes perfect sense, so my name is Tony! I am from the Uk and a novice to all of this, I have made my first order and their on their way! Hope to get to know all of you soon, I already have a question that I will be posting in the most relevant section I can find! ( ps I did look at FAQ first)!
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 15:13
hello tb
i,m in the uk ,hopefully you will be on the indoorgrow set up,i am but i have some plants in the garden as well,but were nearly in midsummer and its still raining 40 days and nights,time to build an ark i think.i,m sat here well pissed off cos i need some sunlight ,now on top of the rain its gale force winds,outside i am sat at the window watching my plants get battered horizontal some have snapped,and seeing as its so wet the slugs and snails are having a field day multiplying like fuck and chomping through the stems.not to mention a big tree branch has snapped and went splat right on top of more plants ,said plants splattered flat,3 tree branches already   snapped and on my plants,only the big one did the business.i,m fuckin helpless.i,m thinking maybe we should do some pagan style rituals,you know sacrifice the conservative enviroment minister(symbolic i suppose) to the gods.maybe the sun would come out then!
anyway if you are indoors wise then the indoor growing thread or section has a lot of traffic
so thats a good place to have a post a question,bit of a miserable hello,though im usualy in better spirits.so good luck,you get some good info on here.....
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
jon the joiner View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jon the joiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 20:02
hi all jon the joiner here just getting into this aged 40 (next week) sick of growing tomatoes let you know how i get on
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:50
Hello all.
Its never to late to start as i was older than you.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Live and let live
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 16:53
welcome new members, from near and far
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 17:05
Welcome aboard everybody!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
COLLIE77 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote COLLIE77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 00:26
%3co%20highhello everybody tryin the mighty marleys collie (sensi seeds of course) could use some help as to whether my magnum 357 plus led is enough to replace my 600w fps ty and great knowledge in these forums
hey you View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote hey you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 20:00
Hi gents and ladies i could with help i keep getting this msg access denied
when i go to indoor grow diaries can someone shed some light on why this is happening. cheers%3clunt
ghetto2190 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ghetto2190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 01:09
hi every1 i am new to this site ,looking on putting up a grow scrog log so if i need any help hopefully there is a lot of experiance in here that will help me with some assistance
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 10:19
@hey you - because you weren't a 'Sensi Seedling' yet.

You've been promoted, so you should have normal access to the forums now.

Welcome!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>