Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
seedstheman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote seedstheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 23:03
hey guys! i'm new here and trying to learn some about cannabis cultivation! cheers bros!
marissam View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marissam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 21:07
Hello everybody!! I buy a feminized mix from sensi seeds banks :) Two of them are in flowering stage Im very exited cause im a first time grower   

I hope the forum can help me with my two little ones :)!!!!
Poppy xX View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Poppy xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 15:26
heya everyone im new to this just started my own three plants firestater, Double white and Flashback No.2 i'm doing a grow diary and putting up pics soon wish me luck %3coving%20it Dont really know how to work this site yet ha hopefully wil get used to it ha!%3cmile
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 18:14
breizh ganja 
 el riddos; The fact you mention is wrong,most smokers rely on the streets:danger;high prices and sometimes bad weed

maybe  the 50% are keeping quiet?
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 19:37
maybe understanding: 50% of weed joints smoked in france are french made ! and that is true.. look at the south of france ; the dealers take "kalachnikov" to have the best bad shit market cause its ;NOW;not enough money for them to have "bling bling" then tey batlle for make their territory biggest !

the people here are not stupid to buy bad shit ! they do more and more their own culture of weed or buy weed in the street cause it'more easier to see if it' crap or not than the shit !
do feel that and can you see that ! all around you !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 19:42
guys ! c'est un site plutot anglophone...et vous avez un topic dédi" aux francophones ds le "international lounge" alors allez y ! et en dehors: let talk english ! please
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 20:28
yeah i agree.
20 years back,a lot of ppl started to get inspired by the way the americans did there grows,cos weed was the only -non gangsta drug,and we started to grow our own loose collectives.we put the "gangsters" out of business for a time .we were independant,and sick of their shit and violence.
it was a great feeling to put them out of the game!.alas like fleas they are back(we are ahead of them in ideas,they are only concerned with $$$)i have had offers via via ppl to be a gardener,ie i work as a slave they take the cash...see canada,even uk vietnamese gangs(ppl trafickers)manipulating ppl and using them .gang warfare in canada (hells angel,s vs vietnamese gangs )  the viets won same pattern world over.
its a complex problem but ppl are gonna smoke either way,decriminalising would help i think  ,the gangs aint interested in the herb just the dollar.
i prefer to be independant,i have no respect for the $"£ trash,the same ppl who exploit women into prostitution,slavery etc ..
a curse on them!
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
how high View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote how high Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 21:51
hi new to the forum. trying to lean the in's and out's of growing.
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 16:48
hello how high, all the ins and outs are here at sensi,
welcome to the home of marijuana
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
timiryazev View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote timiryazev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2012 at 16:12
Hi guyz! Grover from Russia speaking %)

Here is my report of Afghani#1 from Sensi Seeds.
timiryazev View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote timiryazev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2012 at 16:15
Some picture of my ladies

Jeumaro View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Jeumaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:55
Hello. Bought some super skunk automatics from here. Hope you all have a great summer.
obsessive View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote obsessive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 16:33
hello
i hope this is how i introduce myself

I am growing some super skunk feminised. I am a first time grower and they are doing very nicely.4 weeks from seeds. Completed 3 weeks under 600 HPS just four seeds for 3 weeks last Sunday. 

already obsessive LOL
The Boy Cant help it! Growing for my woman's personal use she is on anti depressants and sick of the trips out to buy on street

i am %3c3coving%3c20it so pleased to meet you. I am looking for buddies who i will be able to chat with as the green grows.

robjohnson View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote robjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 22:57
How does a forum like this exist and Google knows about it? But those are pretty impressive, did they grow fast?
There used to be a time and a half.
acesxx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote acesxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 00:15
Hi guys!

I have two Skunk #1 babies and I want to share pictures of them with you!

I'm from a tropical country in central america and the plants are very happy with the sun we have here! :D

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>