Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 18:08
hello everyone on the forum!
bdiddly1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bdiddly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 18:10
hiya pal,iv just joined too&i am scottish too,aw the best big yin!
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 03:22
hello im new i am genuine .i would not know how to spam,i am not knowledgable on computing,but i am on growing....have lots of info thank you....  
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2011 at 20:47
Hey peep's total noob here at the moment i'm having problems with the universal laws of shizzle happening
I had to move my kids and it's had a bad effect on them they are the ss fem indoor mix!
At the moment conditions are bad and i may even have to start from scratch!
The equiptment i have is a duel warm and cool floresent for veg!
And a 2m x 1.2m x 1.2m tent
20L or so self watering plant pots x 5
Thermometer
600w HPS + ballast

I have my seedlings in sterilised top soil and have added a tiny amount of organic tomato food as the soil has no nutriants at all!
I started out with 8 seedlings i'm down to one i reckon that may just make it! I intend to veg it and take clones :)

Sorry, your account seems to have been auto-deleted. Please feel free to rejoin so you can be bumped up to seedling rank
LegalGrower100 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote LegalGrower100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 04:18
Hi guys
am new to sensi seeds but always been a big fan. would love to post some pics of my current developments and get some feedback :)
quanarx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote quanarx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:24
hello from France, trying to grow guerilla gusto and G13, indoor.
Toni.ss View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Toni.ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 00:26
Hello!
My name is Toni form Portugal 29 years old. I'm very glad to learn a lot from you all. I want to try my 1st grow next year.
Thank you sensi seeds.
Greetings to all .

Toni

mariematt View Drop Down
Sensi Novice
Sensi Novice
spamspamspamspam spamspamspamspam

Quote mariematt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 14:22
Hey, I'm Marie. I'm new to the whole growing scene, been trying to get my research together & stumbled here. I have never grown before, but since i'm legal and paying way to much i figured it's time to grow my own. I have decided to go with a hydroponic system, any info you got would be much appreciated. Like I said I have been doing research, but it makes a difference hearing other peoples tip and tricks.
keyboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 19:39
Hello Stonerz%3cig%3c, Im new to growing i mean so new i dont know where to start so any information on this forum is appreciated thanks. 
tomvega420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote tomvega420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:07
Hello, looking forward to Sensi strains.
llupeco View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote llupeco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2011 at 16:26
hi my name is peter from spain thank you iam interesting in learn about this wonderful world
thanks
Tesla View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tesla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 18:12
Hi, Everyone! One Swede reporting for duty.

The name is Tesla and i'm new on this forum.

Thank's
goell View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote goell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 20:58
Hi guys, i am a degreed geneticist from Belarus and seeking for  inspiration and networking here. I've already made some experience with growing so i can share it here. It would be nice to learn smthg too.
mariematt View Drop Down
Sensi Novice
Sensi Novice
spamspamspamspam spamspamspamspam

Quote mariematt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 13:05
Welcome everyone!!! Even i am new to sensiseeds.com and looking forward to learn some tips and tricks related to growing marijuana.
harunbaba View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote harunbaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 20:47
Excause me but my english is not so well can i see this Page in German too ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>