Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Apothem View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Apothem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 01:46
Hi I'm Apothem. New to the foum
Volt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Volt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2014 at 16:29
Yo! New member over here. This forum is cool.
weeda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote weeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 10:34
Hello, i am laurent, new to the forum as well, thank you for accepting me in the community
marko0205 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marko0205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 22:06
Hi, i'm Marco 19y, I'm from Italy, and sorry for my english in futur topic :)
ggiorggio View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ggiorggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 14:35
HI, I am also new on this forum))

Could you suggest my case:

I have planted white diesel in Late April, Plant is located in the room but gets a 6-7 hour of sun, Plant has grown normally and is healthy, is now more then 1.2meters, it looks also beautiful. Now I have tried, but has no power at all, should I wait, or should take some action?

Thanks   
Alubias View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alubias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2014 at 18:51
Hi folks, I'm new here but old over there. Maybe some know me read my other side. Greetings to all.
musicman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2014 at 17:29
Nice to meet you Sensi
wish4amnesia View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wish4amnesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 14:45
Hello,
New to this. I got left with a few outdoor plants (and a dog) when my partner passed away a few months ago. He was the grower, I was just happily smoking the results. He tried every year to teach me "the skill" of growing but I never took any attention.
A few months ago, I decided to be brave and to check his plants, all female of course (I knew that part as he had ordered feminized plants), they had big yellow leaves which I removed and my daily routine started, checking the plants, taking off the big leaves and I became strangely close to them.
The rain started regularly (I live in Ireland) and I got worried and started checking websites to get information, mold had started on some part already (which I have removed as I also read about it being harmful) so I cut about half of the plants (in height) yesterday and left nature take its course on the other half and I will see what happens, it also gives me the excuse to go there and chat to them (or is it to them), understand them.
I have created a dark space with a window open where I have hung the branches upside down but the house is not the dryest and I am worried that mold will develop. Any advices on the next step would be greatly appreciated.
I have learned to highly respect those plants, I realised that the one who had the most mold was the one I was minding the most as it was easier to access and I wonder if those plants when growing outdoor shouldn't be left at their own device and not bothered. The next step for me now is to dry them properly and if anybody out there can tell me the best way that would be great.
Growing is a science. Cannabis is a beautiful introduction to nature and its miracles and I am not even stoned as I am writing this.
Thank you

Vee
DahliLama View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DahliLama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2014 at 04:12
Hi! I'm from France but living in Malaysia (even if the law is very strong we can find veeery good weed here my friends). Recently I had a really strange trip (I was in Berlin and some people had amnesia lemon something) where I was able to see how big the stoner's community is, and i could see how people where in this community. Sorry it's a bit blur but this is why I started looking for other people seeing the world this way, and this is why I am here.
I'm always open to share trips and explore the human mind. I don't harvest for the moment -too risky in Malaysia- but next year I think I'm gonna need some tips.
Peace,
Valentine
exploring
jumptech420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jumptech420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 00:02
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and i just started growing my Skunk#1 Automatic Seeds that i bought from Amsterdam 1 month ago at the Marijuana Museum. I just started getting into growing and i love it! So far so good!
Imp View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Imp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 18:49
Hello Sensi!

I'm the Imp, and I used to be a grower of fine herbs. After a short while in prison, I have changed my vocation to a political one where I promote a scientific viewpoint on "narcotics" and work actively to inform the public, judicial and political parts of society through my involvement in an organization here in Sweden.
I have also been smoking cannabis, by varying degrees, for some 20+ years. Recreationally, abusively and medically. I have been to rehab (for mixed drug use), without being brainwashed into any ideology, and I have found my personal method and version of balance (incorporating a couple of prescribed "scheduled" drugs).

As I am already tried and convicted, with no current or planned criminal activity, I am happy to be able to answer any questions openly and honestly!

Best regards
Imp
MirandaLewis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MirandaLewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 07:39
Hi to all. I'm glad to be a part of this site! Indeed, this is a great forum guys. Thank you~
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 02:38
Welcome to all the new members, I hope to see you posting around the forum soon.

If you need assistance don't be afraid to send me a message. I would prefer that you asked grow related questions in the forum so everyone has a chance to learn and assist with answers..
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
henryf17 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote henryf17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2016 at 20:45
Hi there,
Henry from Portugal here.. still getting to know this .... hope I learn fast ;)
Weblock View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Weblock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 22:32
Easy guys new here &. Hope to learn from this great looking community you have ??

Good vibes From a northern monkey ??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021