Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
skunkymunkee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote skunkymunkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 20:48
Hey, glad to be here, in the wonderful world of sensi seeds. Doing my first grow in ten years. In a closet 69"x26", with 600w hps. Using coco for the first time. got some skunk#1, and a couple of big bud. Both from Sensi seeds, just now only 4 days into flower, So far so good, will post some photos soon.

Happy growing folks %3cot%20smoki%3cg
baddriddim View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote baddriddim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 21:18
   Hello everybody. My name is Sebastien and I live in France. I grow weed since several years. I've tryed both growing outdoors and indoors. I love growing outdoor but where I live it's not always easy... My favorite substrate is coco(with tropf blumat).
   These days I'm working with NL5xHaze(fem). I love this strain for taste and high, but it's not that easy to find the right way to grow it(streches a lot). But I'm working on it. I'm on my second grow with NL5xHaze(with clones& motherplant) and it's getting better and better.
   In the future I'd like to travel in different countrys in the world and get landrace seeds. I want to try to make my own strains one day.
   I have another passion: i play electro live act.
   I hope I will find and be able to give, some good advices chattin with y'all. PEACE...
High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 00:44
got the tent today , also bought a 600w dual spectrum bulb ... was'nt sure at first but lets try...sensi skunk seeds (fem) should be here in the next few days . not done a grow for a good 10 yrs so looking forward to this one.....%3cmile 
skunkymunkee View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote skunkymunkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:12
Dude . you did the right thing getting a 600w instead of a 400w light. you will be rewarded. good luck %3cmoking
j2craze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote j2craze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:16
hey all just droping a high so hi ')

and all so does any 1 no how to make your buds dence or is it genetic ? i would like to no to end a argument thanx...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 13:39
The size, potency and density of buds is determined by their genetics.

However, poor growing conditions can cause a dense-budding plant to produce loose, fluffy buds (or smaller buds, or buds with less resin).

Excellent growing conditions will help a strain to reach its full potential, but the best conditions in the world will not make a plant exceed its genetic potential.

If it's in a plants genes to grow open, feathery buds, growing environment and feeding can't make it produce solid buds,

Judging an individual plant's full potential and genetic makeup usually requires growing the same plant from clone at least 2-3 times.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
CZECHKILLER View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2011 at 01:04
Hello iam complete newbie .-) never tried to grow indoor cause its expensive and difficult ...

Atleast i have some outdoor experience .. I started to smoke very young and now iam too much picky and i smoke only Good looking Good tasting Good smelling buds , but no1 here grow good oldies like Northen light or White widow , 90% sellers grow Critical mass / White russian / Hash Plant .

I think those 3 give the best yield .. I have bought shiva shanti from sensi bank but iam too scared to make clones cause iam begginer and no1 grow shiva here anymore...

I have
Homebox XXL SILVER - 240x120x200cm
I grow under dual 600w using wilma 9 system 18l pots
I choose coco (no reason) i follow Hesi chart and i have there Critical mass (bought clones)

Im 2week be4 finnish and got spider mites , i hope omite + nirruson do the trick ..
Plants look dangerously good so if nothning happens i will post my result here ..

pardon my english :P

grünling View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote grünling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 15:31
Hi,
this is Grünling.
Now growing Shiva Skunk, wich don´t really know.
I´ll be grateful for any substantial info about it.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 17:15
Welcome all!

grunling, you can find grow-data for Shiva Skunk here:
http://sensiseeds.com/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/shiva-skunk
http://sensiseeds.com/feminized-seeds/sensi-seeds/shiva-skunk-feminised

Generally, speaking, Shiva Skunk is a vigorous, easy-to-grow plant. There are grow diary  threads on the forum which focus on Shiva Skunk.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
j2craze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote j2craze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 06:58
Originally posted by Ganja

The size, potency and density of buds is determined by their genetics.However, poor growing conditions can cause a dense-budding plant to produce loose, fluffy buds (or smaller buds, or buds with less resin).Excellent growing conditions will help a strain to reach its full potential, but the best conditions in the world will not make a plant exceed its genetic potential. If it's in a plants genes to grow open, feathery buds, growing environment and feeding can't make it produce solid buds, Judging an individual plant's full potential and genetic makeup usually requires growing the same plant from clone at least 2-3 times.
i all ways get tha fluffy stuff man do you think humidy is good
suertebendita View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote suertebendita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 13:26
Hi, guys,

I am starting to watch a lot of growing DVDs as well as reading one or two books about it (Jorge Cervantes). I purchased Northern Lights and will be asking information (if I cannot find it by myself —Google is your friend—) xD

Anyway, thanks in advance.

PS: Is there any way to get information about how to grow 3-4 seeds of Northern Lights? Everything I see it's too professional, too many plants, professional rooms, etc. I would love to see a grow diary from someone who is in the same position as myself, i.e., growing just a small set of plants in a grow closet.

KR,
me.
Themroc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Themroc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 23:04
Hi. I'm new here but have been growing since the late 80's...

Based in Scotland...

Just finished a grow of Superskunk and was very impressed with it...
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 23:12
Welcome All %3cug

J2craze - Some humidity is always good... without it we (plants and animals) would all dessicate and die.

That said, high humidity during flowering is likely to encourage mould, especially on tightly budded strains, but I don't think that it has a major impact on flower density. 

Although, as Ganja has already mentioned, genetics are the main determiner of bud density, extreme temperatures during flowering will also reduce bud density. Buds grown in constantly hot rooms (mid to high 30's) will be fluffier than those grown in the appropriate temperature range (low to mid 20's) and the same will occur if the plants are flowered in very cold temperatures (under 15 degrees).

Roughly where are you in Aus J2craze? I'm in northern Vic.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
mariematt View Drop Down
Sensi Novice
Sensi Novice
spamspamspamspam spamspamspamspam

Quote mariematt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 16:28
Hi, I am Marie. And I'm into coco coir , canna nutes , and my ladies . Currently running the R.P Og # 18 , Samasara S.S.C.S , and Alquimista , and a Red Shiva . Past grows have included Wonderwoman from nirvanaseedco , Killing Fields , Killing Kush , Sugerpunch , and Shackzilla from Sannies .
arexx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote arexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 00:46
Hy, hope to get the seedling status soon, so i can ask a few questions about NFT and my current project.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/renderfinalair1.jpg/

Somehow i cant upload images here, maybe because im not a full member yet?

Till then!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>