Welcome New Members!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome New Members!
    Posted: 14 November 2011 at 13:44
Thanks for registering with the Sensi Seeds forums!

You'll find a wealth of information here, covering all aspects of cannabis and hemp, from cultivation to culture.

As a new member, you have access to the same sections of the forum as established members. However, as a Sensi Novice, posting is on an approval basis.

If you introduce yourself here in the Welcome section, you'll be upgraded to 'Sensi Seedling' status, with the ability to post on most other forums and subforums. Upgrades will usually occur on the same day you post, or within 1-2 working days.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but this 'probationary' step has become necessary to prevent spammers from covering our forums with dubious links.

Thanks again for joining us here on the Sensi Forums. If you're interested in cannabis, the admins, mods and members welcome you to the discussions!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
peterparkour View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote peterparkour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 21:38
THNX GUYS I LOVE YOU!!! my name is peter and i do work here in america.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:57
Nice one, the golf thing was getting out of hand.
Green-Thumb Growing
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:09
Yep, I think a number of regulars gave up due to the spam-flood while I was away. Hopefully they'll be back.

It's quite satisfying to log on in the morning and see the spammers confined to one thread, their posts all hidden and just mass-delete them.

With luck, new members won't be too confused or put off by the new system.

Peterparkour - Hi! Welcome to the forums. The medicinal cannabis laws in the USA are getting better year by year. Are you a med user, or simply a cannabis enthusiast?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
peterparkour View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote peterparkour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2011 at 21:57
well i live in Texas so i cant recieve actual medicinal, but i do medicate. but im a big time enthusiast since the 8th grade. im a big advocate for legalization here in the sates, but it seems TExas will most likely be one of the last to legalize medicinal use. *sigh* o well. glad to be on the sight, and looking forward to this next Texas spring tho!!

STM View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote STM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2011 at 01:08

Hi every1 !

Not new just forgot my last register name and pass , so here im with new account .
High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 23:03
Hello ,
           ive just sent for my first packet of sensi skunk feminised seeds , never tryed them before so was just wondering if anyone has any tips !! thanks.

Oh ... they'll be in soil in a 1.5-1.5- 2m tent under 400w
Thanks again.
Sailas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sailas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 05:29
Hi all guys :D i'm glad to be here :P I'm Sailas from Paris 24yo :D SUPPORT SENSI SEEDS !!
golo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote golo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 21:56
canabicultores hello to the world toods am golo of Mar del Plata, Argentina m very interested in having some help from you and see my progress in the world of cannabis thanks to all:) need help from the google translator xD
clarksville View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote clarksville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 03:56
Hello,my name is Bri.I am a smoker,and have been for 35 years,in my younger days,i smoked for England.But now,at the ripe old age of 55,i have a very relaxing 3 per day(or should i say evening).Im not saying,i will never grow my own,but its something i have been exploring,because paying £20 for 2 healthy doses,is just not viable in the current economic environment.       
MissLany View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MissLany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 06:51
Hello! My name is Lany %3cmbarrass%3cd
I'm from France and I'm 26 years old %3congue
I'm a new grower near to start my 1° experience %3clap :D
I saw my ex boyfriend do it, and it's great *_* I love this plant and I'd like to start my grow box with your counsel %3cleepy
I'm happy to be here and I'd like to be able to write my first post %3chumbs%20Up
Allow me please %3chumbs%20Up
See you all
xxx
Miss Lany <3
j2craze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote j2craze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 09:52
SWEEEEEEEEEETTT a page were real people talk!!! oh i live in sydney austraila and our lawz a fu!,/'t if ask me. GET this in one state cannabis is fine but come down 2 sydney south/west u get lock't up.! i have been a smoker for 12 years i am 29 yrs old! i have been court 2 timez on the streets with just a 1gram-a my mum got raided and still 2 this day thay do not get it we will not stop what do we have 2 do just 2 be left in peace its only cannabis. not coca not herion we hurt our self's no one els ... cool;)
                      I send my love 2 all   peace
      remember ITS THE FEELING OF THE NATION.by bob marly
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:53
welcome alls! and have somes lots of happy culture here!
hi lany ! there a french topic here so use it if you feel...and dont worry (look at my english ! ;)   ). feel free here.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 13:30
Welcome to all the new members. I'm sure you will all posting your grows in no time. %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 15:38
Welcome people of the mighty medicine i dont know it all but what i do know im happy to share,,CK
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>