Original Haze Grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wannabeafarmer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote wannabeafarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original Haze Grow
    Posted: 07 October 2011 at 18:48
Hi,
  So i'm trying to grow Flying Dutchman's Original Haze indoors. My plan is to train the plants around the pot a la...

The idea is to get to step 9 then flower. I'm hoping this is going to inhibit upward growth enough for them to flower fully under 2m, and enhance the normal yield of the plant. I just have a few reservations at the moment and i would love some other peoples thoughts on this. Has anybody tried this technique?
  At present the plants are in my normal veg tent which only has a 125w envirolight. They are taking forever to grow, after 4 weeks they are only on stage 4 of the pic above. I'm soo temted just to flower and train simultaneously as they will then have benefit of a 600w HID. I just have a niggling feeling that stressing them that much whilst they are producing buds is going to affect the quality?
  Any input would much appreciated! Cheers %3c3c3c3cmile
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wannabeafarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 18:52
I did put the picture in not quite sure why that has happened. No idea how to make the picture show up anyway...  %3cisapprove
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 19:34
Hey wanna be,

To show a photo, first make it 250kb or less in paint.

Then click the diagonal arrow above the text box to expand text and give you more options.

next click the tree icon and upload your image.

good luck.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wannabeafarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 20:24
Yea Man! Cheers MC!  %3clap
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 20:56
good luck with the grow bud, you must be a very patient man 15+ i dont think i could wait that long
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 21:04
hey,

You know what this is not the first time i've herd of slow results with the 125cfl's.

How far away from the plants is the light, in cm's or inches?

I use a 250w blue and it does the job fine for a small number of plants.

How many you got on the go? are they fems or regs?
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 02:26

I don't think training them whilst in flower will be much of an issue. That's the way I used to grow potted sativas outdoors.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wannabeafarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 13:18
  Cheers siklehand, i'm gonna have to be a lot more patient than anticipated but i really think its gonna be worth it. Silver haze is the best bud i ever smoked so i gotta try the real thing at least once. Did you bother flowering your one Mothers Finest or not?
  I know that bulb is going to be no good for growth really and the circulation isnt great in there anyway its usually just for mothers and prop. I've just decided to sit out the remainder of their veg state under the HPS i figure it will do them more good than harm. Has anybody used sunmaster dual spectrums I wonder if they are as effective as a HPS in flower?
  Thanks for the heads up on the outdoor training, how did you find it? Did they turn out yielding higher in the end?
 Post Reply Post Reply