wing and a prayer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wing and a prayer
    Posted: 21 September 2011 at 17:57
Hey chaps,
right so i got 4 subcool tga quleaners, 1 american clone trainwreck? and 3 "grapehead" which is the clone only again american "headbanger" crossed with DJ shorts grapekrush.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 18:55
So first up for anyone reading this and looking for a good yeilding easy strain to grow then go and buy some sensi superskunk.

mod message - i have got no sensi strains on the go this time, i wanted to try some different stuff, thats the reason i never started it. so if its a problem then message me and i'll delete the topic, if not then please delete this rammble, cheers ganja and sara.

ok, so i got some new plants on the go and i must say i've been totaly happy with them upuntill 2 days ago. i found springtales, freacky things. it freaks me out to type about them,lol. but there ment to be good for your roots? so ui wasn't too worid.

last night im sure i seen a couple of spider mites having a chat on a fan leaf of the quleaner.

basicly i got 4 quleaners in my dr90 and 3 grapehead and 1 trainwreck in the 120.

i moved one of the cleaners from the 90 to the 120 for extra space, she was in there a day, i gave her a water and noticed the spring tales. didnt think much of it, then yesturday im sure i seen things on the leafs, i dont think spring tales go on the leafs so its something else as well as spring tales. i'll have a look in a bit and see for sure.

anyway so i wack the quleaner back in the small tent, but she had 2 days in with the others so im not counting on them being uninfected.

i must say that im not that arsed, im gonna get this lot done them start from scratch, it will also give me a chance of sorting out my room.

so back to the pl,ants,

Ok so i'll start with the quleaners or quleaner as all these pics are of one plant, cause i noticed the bugs she got through in with the others and zipped up,lol.

these plants are dwafs compared to my others from the last grow. dont know how tall they are proberly 3.5ish foot in the pots, maybe taller i'll measure them tonight.

i said i had super lemon haze and it tasted like lemon mixed with old mans sweat, well it wasn't slh it was these, they absolutly stink of a pungent zesty sour fruit, alive where the superskunk was dead? if that makes any sence.

the flash is making it look yellow,a couple of the lower leaves are yellowing due to lack of light.

you guys recon that this is a toped plant? its a cutting that i never toped, or is it that shes sqat so the buds grow like that?

ok so the one thing that i can not get accross in the photos is the beauty of these plants, the hairs on the buds are really thick and long, they look like that GA's plants remeber him? but he had a better camera or knew how to use it.

right so that was the quleaner, next on to the grapeheads, dont like the name but the plants seem ok.

bit of a back story, when they sprouted there stems were too weak to hold them up, this seems to be a trait with this strain.

i started with 10 regs, 2 of them had stems so thin they just gave up.

out of the 8 i had left 2 were tiny compared to the others, so that left me with 6.

when i filled the light, 3 were male and 3 female, you know what having never grown regs before, you go through some wired emotions. my best plant was a male, it was sooooo hard to cull her i mean him. its a strange feeling choping them up before they get going, just to throw them in the bin.
must say though there easy enough to spot the difference.

so anyway im now left with 3, 2 at 23" and 1 at 33"(beast), they had the light changed to 12/12 a week agoish.

grapehead number 1

i took msome pics with and without the flash so you can get a better idea of colour as the flash makes them go yellow, no flash too dark,lol.

a

grapehead number 2

a

a

a
got a bit of clawing i think cause my temps were at 40ish,lol at midnight feckin rhino filters.

grapehead number 3 "the beast"

yes she looks scrawny on thes pics but shes just been wacked in flower and shoot up, all the plants have big old fan leafs, and they're like dogs n paws aint they?

a

a

lastly but not leastly the train wreck, got a funny smell to her this one, not really smelt anything like it, which is good.

you guys think shes got some stativa in her,lol. she was a thin peice of stem about 1 meter long the other week.

main cola if you can call it that, her side brance buds are as big.

shes been in flower as long as the quleaners, i snaped one brance to see what it would do and tied the main stem to the pot, i think its beifited her, the only problem is as the grape heads get taller they'll leave the trainwreck behind, so i think i'll get some canes and stand her up again.

a
think this is the best shot, she looks nice here.

so thats your lot, anyone got any pointers on what i should/shouldn't do i'd be greatfull to hear from ya.

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:04
beautiful trainwreck love it, i hope they serve you well bud, try and describe the smell of the tw
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:19
strange,lol.

im giving her a feed at 7 so i'll take her out and get a prooper whif.

she will yeild next to nothing, im hoping for a couple of oz from the quleaners and who knows about the wreck?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:22
the yield is always small on wrecks, but the high is where its at quality not quantity lol

nice house by the way lol
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:24
thats what im hoping, i was told the same when i got her. i cant wait to see what shes like.

the bloke i got her from says shes amazing and hes knows his shite.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:26
did you take cuttings?
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:36
no mate,

im not bothering with cuttings just yet, gonna go some more plants first. and see what i really like.

i wanna go some sensi black domina and mo han ram i dont know who does that, i might have to try jack just to see.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 19:44
thats a shame things like that are worth saving, well i hope the they all come good foe ya
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 21:01
some nice chunky buds on the quleaner chris, its a nice change to have something completely different getting grown on here. im sure sensi will let it stay and to be quite honest i think it would be pretty mean if they didnt.

good luck with the rest of the grow %3ceed%20leaf
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 21:06
right the smell, god mate i haven't got a clue, i'd say like a bubblegum with some dankness.

just loooked on the net and people were saying all different things lavenda came up, i supose that might not be that far from the mark, she defo got a unique smell, still a bit of vegginess there though so i hope that goes, i'll probs have a better idea in a couple of weeks.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 21:16
cheers uk,

yearh im sure the quleaners will be a killer smoke, but i dont think that she'll yeild much.

its my fault, i pinched( squese the stem in a few places) them all then filped the switch.

at least i know i know works.
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 22:18
sweet looking socks :) o and the plants dont look to bad either ;)...gl
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 23:01
Originally posted by mellowchris

cheers uk,

yearh im sure the quleaners will be a killer smoke, but i dont think that she'll yeild much.

its my fault, i pinched( squese the stem in a few places) them all then filped the switch.

at least i know i know works.

pinch the stems ? is that to bend the stems ? or to make a blister to shoot feed up ?
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 02:48
looking awsome cris :) 
Dougal and headies 1st grow ! http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8380&PID=68955#68955
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>