First Grow. Please Comment - Day 42

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chiefblowablunt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chiefblowablunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Grow. Please Comment - Day 42
    Posted: 21 November 2005 at 13:23

Hay Hay Hay Hay....smoke WEED everyday! - Nate Dogg, DPG
teknoponic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote teknoponic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 14:52
Looking very nice Chief, what strain are they?  
Galaxy NineJah Rastafari Selassie I the Conqueror...

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chiefblowablunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 19:47
Thanks Tekno...... I was told that they where all Hempstar when I bought them, but now that I am almost done with flowering the clones, I can see that 1 is completely different than the other two females.  So the bushier two I believe are Hempstar. But the tall, lanky one.... I have no idea. 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chiefblowablunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 19:50
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote teknoponic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 23:40

Dutch Passions Hempstar, AKA Northern Lights #5 x Haze

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote teknoponic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 16:01

Your tallest female is IMO a haze pheno (more haze genetics) hence the tall size, smaller buds and less yield.  From the close ups, I notice the abundance of white hairs, compared to the other, which are almost all orange.  This suggests to me that a longer time is needed for this plant to mature and again this points towards haze genetics.  The taller plant is then probably the same type as the other two shorter females as the overall shape and branching formation look about same; also it seems that even though there is slight variation, they are all roughly at around the same height.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chiefblowablunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 03:13

Thanks for the knowledge Tekno.  I just want want to get clear that you say the taller female with the more Haze genetics will take longer to mature?  From the looks of it, it seems as if the taller female is maturing much faster than the two bushier females.   Here are some better pics, please comment.  Thanks.  -Chief

Check Photoalbum @ http://Bob_Barley.overgrow.com

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote teknoponic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 23:16

A very impressive looking overgrow gallery there chief... Sorry, I didnt see the pictures at the side of your post on here, only the first three shots you see if you scroll down the page and I think had them mixed up!  This had me also wondering why my post had became one very large line of text... 

I can now see better pictures of the larger female now (on here!), it is very orange indeed.  I totally agree with you that she is maturing faster, compared to the other two females, despite the fact they look more indica influenced by their dense bud formations

This would suggest that the taller female is actually displaying less of the haze (sativa) influence for longer flowering and more northern light (indica) influence for shorter flowering; even though in appearance, height and yield; the taller plant would seem to be more like haze... 

JAH is the creator, of the universe...

americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 01:01
when you cross that haze with any plant you get that tall character, we used to cross that haze with a nl in hawaii that plant would be 4 meters sometime 4.5.

Warrom is de engels taal, ik denk dat deze site is NL.

I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
 Post Reply Post Reply