Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 15:46
So much going on it's a lttle confusing but great pics and plants, a riot of colour.

You should have called your strain Big Lights, that's much more appropriate.

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:31
imho stinky i still think you should run a 250hps in that tent, people are pulling out 7 and 8oz with just one 250 and surely it will be cheaper than all the other lights ???????

stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 15:10
thanks, lads!

well, Doug, i think the oldest HK has about 3 more weeks left. the others, about 4,5 or even 6. Soon, i'll add another companion for them, N.B.#1. So, no more rest for the flowering tent.
don't bother getting another tent specially for veg. unless you wanna grow huge plants. a smaller space is much more useful because the light is better reflected by the walls. unless you really wanna use mh or hps which heat up a small place too much.

HD, i'm confused too...i used to take pics each week on their birthday but now i'm like a father that doesn't know the birthdate of his children %3celirious For now, i'm depending on basic senses to cut them when they need to be cut %3cig%3c
maybe i'll figure out another system to keep track besides awakeness and extra, extra folders. ideas are appreciated.

UK, i found some pretty cheap light setups on the internet for 250W, but i haven't got the money for that either. ain't working nowhere, ain't selling the weed i help grow, wasting time and maybe learning some things along the way...knowledge brings wealth. all i gotta do is gain the right one/s %3co%20high
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:14

you will get there in the end stinkysticky

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 16:14
You have some nice looking buds coming along there sticky %3cool
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 03:16
thanks, sarah, they smell nice, too. bad thing is the whole place stinks for newcomers...i'm soo used to it %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 18:39
N.B. #1 went to flower yesterday. i hope i'm right about it being feminized. Here's the entire update:

Veg. closet:

2nd Starsky#2, clone:

Starsky #1, clone:

Starsky #2, clone:

HK:

N.B. #2:

and N.B. #1, before moving it in the flower tent:

Flowering:

HK #2 clone:

HK #3 clone:

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

and the helpful HK#1:

%3ceed%20leaf

Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 16:29
looking nice stinkysticky

how do you get your pictures that clear with the lights on mate ?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 20:13
Some nice pics again stinkysticky, easy on the eye.

Uk1, I may be wrong but I dont think there's an HPS light on in any of those pics hence no phantom venetian blinds. Dont worry about it, we get the gist.

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 21:30
hd im sure theres 1 hps in there maybe 2 i cant remember lol, im guessing 2 though by the shape of the bulbs, i will 1 day bring out some good pictures %3congue
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 23:26
thanks for the compliments, guys!

i take photos with a sony cybershot, dsc-w125, 7.2 MP while the lights are on. cfls and the 2 75W HPS (they don't look like it, but they are). sometimes i move the bulbs out of the way.

i configure the blitz, the intensity of light and macro. sometimes other stuff too. the thing is, i never got the venetian blinds in any of the pics. if the higher wattage bulb does that i will one day find out.

update: today i repotted one of the HK clones and the N.B.#1 in larger pots with better soil

tied up some branches cause the buds are making them lean over

after 3 days of 12/12 light, Northern Bud #1 shows a lot of pistils. Here she is:

did i tell you i accidentally dropped and broke a cfl in the veg. closet?
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 23:43

shes a quick one lol, did you damage any plants with the light stinky?? %3co%20high

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 16:53
hey there good people!

sorry for a late answer, UK. the cfl didn't fall on any of them so no damage.
On the other hand i totally damaged the HK#1. I finished smoking her last week i think. Although i didn't leave her to grow fully, she really made me happy these weeks. I'll throw in some pics of what was left of her, too:

and UK, were you referring to these kind of whitish bud parts a while ago?:

they were greeeat %3cig%3c

Here's the rest of the diary, pics taken yesterday:
Veg. closet:

Starsky #1, clone:

Starsky #2, clone:

another starsky #2 clone:

N.B. #2:

and HK:

they really need bigger pots. the food in the small ones is probably gone and they need more root space. sometime next week i'll deal with it...

Flower tent:

N.B. #1, the youngest in flower ( around 2 weeks ):

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

HK #2, clone:

HK #3, clone:

%3ceed%20leaf%3cig%3c%3ceed%20leaf
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 17:09
Very nice as always stinkysticky. I guess now would be a bad time to give up smoking dope.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 17:35
how did you know i was trying to cut out the massive consumption? %3celirious %3co%20high

for real, i think i'm gonna take a break...%3cig%20smile
Bob Marley
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>