Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2011 at 23:16
That's what I like to see, someone preparing for the long winter's nights ahead. May you encounter a huge yield.

I like all the lights hanging down, it's like fairground stall. I'm pretty baked but I'm sure I can smell candy floss.

Anyway, best be off, I'll have to get this goldfish in a bowl as soon as possible. %3co%20high

stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 15:36
the smelly part is on, mostly for the starsky's. it's a VIP fairground %3cmile

i hope you didn't forget the ( imaginary :) ) goldfish out of the bowl. %3chocked

update: a lot less thrips after spraying around
              i moved the oldest northern bud into a slightly larger pot and topped it - still in veg.
              the smaller, bottom branches from the Starsky's have been cut, to help them concentrate on the real deal.
              1 more starsky #2 clone, taken from one of the cuttings which layed on my table for a few hours, i think. Till i felt bad for the poor, small branches, or was it till i puffed a little of the HK#1...
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 16:59
looking good dude, did you get rids of the bugs in the end? 
Dougal and headies 1st grow ! http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8380&PID=68955#68955
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 02:51
thanks, mostly i did. so it's actually stalling them. in the veg. closet only the oldest northern bud seems to be just a little affected. the others don't have any leaf damage yet. i won't be spraying in the flower tent anymore. that was a one time thing because they're filled with flowers.
Bob Marley
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 02:55
The girls look to be enjoying their time at the fairground %3cig%20smile
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 03:45
when you say the northern bud? do you mean northern lights, i didnt see you mention you where growing that

Dougal and headies 1st grow ! http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8380&PID=68955#68955
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 16:23
I certainly hope so, Sarah. They will eventually pay with their soul %3cig%3c

About 2 years ago i grew at the same time, northern lights, big bud, early girl (not sure) and 2 or 3 seeds resulted from a balcony grow about 5 years ago. At the end, the N.L. girls were filled with seeds.
I think the father was BigBud due to the seeds size. Then again, i'm not that sure because i think the seeds are feminized so there may be another possibility. All the big buds were male so maybe other girls were hermy. Let me see...maybe i'll post some N.B.'s pics also.
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 17:26
hmm, still a puzzle.
here's 2 northern buds (more than combining the original names. it has another meaning also) which showed themselves in 26.09.09.

First one:

and another one:

I hope to see more fattening this time, because of the HPS light.
Bob Marley
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:04
looks lush man :) Cant wait to start smoking :P So this is bascially your OWN strain? sooo jelous your toally cool man :D%3cot%20smoki%3cg  How is the smoke on the NB ?
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:48
very nice buds as usually stinkysticky %3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 15:39
thanks, guys!

i guess it is my own strain, although it was kinda born by a conscious accident :)

wish i could remember the taste and high...all i can recall is that some were great and others less. memory from then faded away...tough year that was %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 19:43
i demand u make more of it :) 
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 21:12
yes sir!
here are some pics taken about an hour ago. Take notice, the oldest HK was cut down slowly, like the barbarian that i am. Remaining parts may last another 2 weeks %3co%20high

VEG.:

Northern Bud #1, the oldest in veg.:

N.B. #2:

HK:

Starsky #1, clone:

Starsky #2, clone:

another Starsky #2 clone, taken yesterday:

FLOWER %3cig%3c :

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

HK #2, clone:

HK #3, clone:

and HK#1, the one i'm smoking from right now:

%3ceed%20leaf%3cig%3c%3ceed%20leaf
Bob Marley
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 21:27
looking great man !! All that resin on the build up ! How much time left in your flower room? I really really wish we had seperate veg/flower rooms. Think I'm going have to get rid of the sofa in my room and put another tent in there for next time so we can either keep mothers or just stake cuttings and start vegging half way through the flower. Still think its very cool having your own strain :)
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 22:58
beautiful shots sticky.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>