Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 23:12
it sure is, but i don't know how it will work. too many plants will increase humidity in the tent. I finally found a meaning for money :))
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:54
starsky#1 is looking infested to me mate, id take the dead leafs of and maybe the one on the right that is very very badly infected, the others arent looking too bad at all

have you tried the spray safe like alecky suggested ?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 13:35
Look at the leaves, UK. The new ones and some from the bottom are not affected by the mites. I think the ladybugs put the fear in the bugs (a lot less remaining) so why get a spray? The problem is they have filled the soil with roots and since i didn't give them anything it's either feeding or repotting and putting in flower (last one shall probably take place, today).

About taking off leaves, i used to do it till about 2 or 3 years ago, but i don't anymore cause plants can still get something from them until they're fallen or very easy to take off.
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 14:11
Coming up, next, this week's update. First off, after 11 days of flowering, the HK's have shown their sex. One of the two (started from seeds) is a male.

Male HK#2, pics from 28.06:

HK#1:

On this day or the next, i also put the 2 starsky girls and the clone of previous grown HK#2, at flowering, after repotting. They've been in veg quite a lot (5 weeks and about 4 days). I had to move them to flower cause their pots were all full of roots. Larger ones don't fit in the veg. closet. The roots were healthy white so, i blame the insects for their slow growth. Maybe DNA damage in time, too...

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

Clone of HK#2 from the first 2011 round:

Yesterday i've taken 3 clones from the starsky's. 1 from Starsky #1 and 2 from #2. I also put 2 more seeds to root. One HK and one that i got about 3 years ago from a N.L. girl which possibly combined its genes with a Big Bud male. It's an old seed, but who knows. Last time i grew from these seeds i got some pretty nice buds.

The clones taken yesterday:

and finally, the veg. room filled with yellow tomatoes, HK#3 clone and some seedlings which i brought back from a room where i tried to let them grow but no use in bothering with them... :

Repotting these tomatoes was pretty hard. I tried to rip as little from the roots as i can, but i still felt the snaps.
                                                                    %3ceed%20leaf

Bob Marley
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 06:16
Hi stinky great pics,you got your own personal little forest there!%3chumbs%20Up

I agree with UKone about treating the mites with an insecticide of some description,dont under estimate the borg!! They will take over your growing space and if left untreated will infect any non cannabis plants in your house also.

The ladybirds you put in wont have done any good really,if you remove a leaf with the white spots and examine it, you will notice hundreds of eggs all lined up waiting to hatch and  cover your lovely buds with webs,and eventually getting the better of your plants.It would be best to treat the problem now before the plants are in full flower as its good practice not to spray anything on the buds past say, the half way point of flowering.

I noticed mites in my grow room nearly a full yr ago and i still haven't managed to get rid of them completely.Try the Spraysafe or any neem oil based spray,or make your own using cold pressed neem oil,avail in healthfood shops,chemists.Burn any affected leaves that you may take off.

What ever you decide to do good luck with it!%3cmile
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 20:24
Originally posted by alecky

Hi stinky great pics,you got your own personal little forest there!%3c3chumbs%3c20Up

I agree with UKone about treating the mites with an insecticide of some description,dont under estimate the borg!! They will take over your growing space and if left untreated will infect any non cannabis plants in your house also.

The ladybirds you put in wont have done any good really,if you remove a leaf with the white spots and examine it, you will notice hundreds of eggs all lined up waiting to hatch and  cover your lovely buds with webs,and eventually getting the better of your plants.It would be best to treat the problem now before the plants are in full flower as its good practice not to spray anything on the buds past say, the half way point of flowering.

I noticed mites in my grow room nearly a full yr ago and i still haven't managed to get rid of them completely.Try the Spraysafe or any neem oil based spray,or make your own using cold pressed neem oil,avail in healthfood shops,chemists.Burn any affected leaves that you may take off.

What ever you decide to do good luck with it!%3c3cmile

i agree 100%

Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 23:36
I still believe in you stinkysticky, even with the bugs.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:29
Originally posted by Hash Driveway

I still believe in you stinkysticky, even with the bugs.

hd mate the mites are bad, if they arent either all killed when found early (when possible) or at least kept at bay, once noticed (most possible) they will take over a whole grow room in weeks, and once in flower the only options you have are to leave the plants to try finish, which in a bad situation the mites would win, or to spray the buds, which will ruin the final outcome of the buds....

id give the plants a good spray, and make sure to get underneath the leafs aswell, clean the tops of the soil and add fresh soil, spray and hover the room, then give a final spray afew days before flower to slow them down, which should give an extra few weeks of protection for flower

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 19:20
Hey guys, thanks for the advice. As soon as i have some money i'll buy something against the bugs. The thing is, i don't think they're spidermites. These turn into tiny flies. (or is that normal? %3cuch )
Yesterday i pulled out some of the very infected leaves at the bottom of the plants.
Also, i noticed a lot less bug attack in the flowering room.

Thanks for your confidence, HD %3cmile. It shall help me prevail %3congue. Other times i grew and these insects appeared, things finally turned out right. Even last time, one of the HK's was pretty full of these bugs, on the lower fan leafs, but in the end it got to be the best one. The last bud i have is her's and it's greaaat %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 01:20
im sure you will get some nice buds, dont give in %3cmoking
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 03:53
i'll fight to my last breath!!! %3co%20high 
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 19:40
how you getting on with the plants stinkysticky ?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 01:32
Hey, UK!
I was away these days so i couldn't post any pics, but i'm back now. While i was away i asked someone to water my girlies. They might have been a little overwatered cause the leaves are drooping but not worrying much. The biggest problem is the light. Too little (thus tooo much stretch) and too close, when i got home. Lights are beginning to show their downsides in this big tent. I'll put some more cfls, probably tomorrow.

:

The oldest HK seedling, in flower:

HK #1 (from previous grow), clone:

Starsky #1 (i don't know if it's noticeable but she has the white pistils formed):

She got too close to the light. Fortunately there's no burn, just this:

Starsky #2 (first growth i've noticed after i got back. Not very happy about it. I hate these stretches that leave the internodal space too big. But who knows what's gonna be):

Veg. place:

HK#3 (previous grow), clone:

Starsky clones:

and 5 day old, N.B.:

The HK seed that i put at the same time as N.B. didn't reveal anything %3crmm

Today i tried making some joints from what i've got left. There's no more HK's, no more weed...
I made a joint out of some weed left in the grinder with some hash stuck to it and one with the plants i grew straight at 12h.

Here's the grinder and an unfinished joint:

Now, i'm smoking the joint made out of the 12h, from start to finish, plants.

No true mj smell and taste but it either kicked me in the nuts, unexpected, or i'm just really, really sleepy %3cig%3c

Here's 2 of the few joints remaining:

The one on the right is being lit as i write :)

And finally, one last pic. This is about how much weed i smoked, from the last grow:

without the nonrolls...The coconut i made to inhale huge amounts of smoke is one of the ways i smoke when i'm wasted :) i forgot to put a pic on that contest ?

I think i'm gonna light up the hash and weed joint %3cmoking
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 01:54
Oh, yeah, one more thing. Here's a leaf with those disturbing insects. If anybody knows exactly what they are, please tell me. There's no web and they turn into small flies.

Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 22:50
coming on nice stinkysticky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>