Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 23:59
Thanks, alecky. I once got a plant quarter way into flowering, from outside. That one had a lot of insects that made some sort of web. I forgot how they're called. They were supposed to keep the plant very safe, but i didn't need them that time and they were webbing...

Today, i went hunting. Twas a poor day for catching ladybugs, but with enough patience, 3 of them were caught and about 3, lost %3cig%3c ....so now they shall live happily ever after in the veg. room, keeping it safe.

2 orange ones:

and the nice, fat, red one:

%3coving%20it
I'd love it if they like it in their new home. I put one on each starsky and one on the big hk clone. The'ye just gone to sleep :)

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 00:38
Awwww, I wish I had mites so I could have ladybugs.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 16:04
I took a look at them. The orange ones are liking it and the red one is just moving around. I'll look for some more. I can already smell mite fear in the air %3cvil%20Smil%3c
Bob Marley
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 16:40
Originally posted by Hash Driveway

Awwww, I wish I had mites so I could have ladybugs.

Bite your tongue!

BTW - careful the yellow and red ones don't go to war. Ladybirds of different species do eat each other...

(come to think of it, I'm not sure how being careful would prevent this)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 17:35
ganja am i right in saying its only the red ones that should be used ?? i didnt actually know the different species or colours would fight, thats my something new learned today lol, but seriously its been a long time since ive had a discusion about this, but, i remember getting told years ago not to use others but reds? and i was given reasons or reason but i havent got a clue what it or they are %3celirious
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 19:17
yeash they'll fight, i was reading something the other day about our natural ones are getting eaten buy foriners.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 20:19
i didn't see them fighting, yet. but if you say they will, i'll separate them. i'll put the red ones in the flowering tent. There are more orange ones out there. I thought they might change their color in time %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 20:24
sorry i just re read what i put and i sounded so sure, when yesturday i didn't even know to put them on.

i was just reading something about our natural ones getting wiped out.

i'd just get out my felttips and make em the same coluor
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 20:35
i just separated them. the ones i got yesterday are a lot cooler. they hang around from plant to plant. i hope they're doing their job.
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 00:30

lol mellowchris painting them is one way of sorting it

also yes they are saying our mite eating mates are getting wiped out by foreign ladybirds or something lol, its crazy how even lady birds have gang fights
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 03:54
I'm not paying them to fight all day. :)
I found a coward that got out of the veg room, on my roof. Doesn't he realize there are no mites there ?!%3cmoke%20eye
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2011 at 22:48
How are the ladybugs doin? is there more pics? is there? is there?

ps I suppose I should ask how the plants are an all
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 20:10
%3cmoking  the ladybugs are dying slowly. I guess they would be good in a greenhouse, but in my case, they're mass suiciderers :)

I've been pretty busy these days, but the pics are from Friday, the first week of flowering for the HK seedlings and about the fifth veg. week for the starsky's. I don't see them growing like the previous one. I think time might have something to do with it...

Feast your eyes, HD %3congue  The vegging ones:

Starsky #1:

mmm, can't see any pics
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 20:39
aaa, there they are. so,

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

HK #2 clone:

HK #3 clone:

and the HK's, 1 week on 12/12:

HK #1:

HK #2:

I think i'll put the starsky's in flower, too. They need bigger pots which won't fit in the veg. closet. I feel so bad that i didn't clone the best starsky, from last year i think.

The plan is to move all of them in flowering, soon. I wanna take starsky clones, 2 or 3 of them, even if they don't look worthy. Also, i'll add 2 more seeds (a combination between nl, big bud and early girl, or something like that).

Come on baby light my fire %3cig%3c

Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 22:20
I get confused by all your concurrent different stages ss but it looks good. A nice simple system that provides perpetual weed. Surely that's what it's all about.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>