Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 14:31
The second HK seems to be reverting veg growth well - one new shoot going straight up, new leaves don't look deformed. She should grow pretty normally from here on in.

In a week or three the lower bits of bud could be cut off, leaving a normal clone (and possibly producing a small joint).
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 15:59
Thanks, UK. I hope things will go well with the growtent. It's pretty big for the light i have. Till a proper HPS i'll add more cfl's.

I hope the other clone returns to veg. as well. It's the one you predicted would be the biggest from last time, Ganja. It's also the one with the largest rot loss. Is this a weakness that the clone will also have?
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 16:25
stinkysticky, its far better to have a big tent with small light than a small tent with a big light, im sure you will get the hps soon but for now you do well so keep up the good work and good luck with the other clone
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 14:32
It's not that good, UK. As i've seen through experience, if it's a big tent, lumens are lost a lot more without a reflector. A small tent with a lot of light (if heat and humidity are controlled), brings the best crops. Light is dispersed throughout the entire space so buds get bigger.

Here's how the grow is going, now, in the small veg.space, with the 4 cfl's. They're about 3 and 4 weeks old:

Hindu Kush #1:

Hindu Kush #2:

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

Hindu Kush #2 clone:

dwffqw
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 14:38
I shouldn't post pics, high, anymore....

so, Hindu Kush #2 clone:

Hindu Kush #3 clone:

%3ceed%20leaf%3cig%3c%3ceed%20leaf

Bob Marley
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 14:55
All looking good SS. Thanks for the pics of the clones, I love watching them revert to vegetative growth.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 21:59
Everything looks richly green, I'll continue to watch with interest.

One advantage with cfl's over hps's SS, you can watch the plants grow for more than 2 minutes.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 02:14
It's really fun, sarah. i love the way the weird hk clone looks like, coming back to life.

They do grow pretty fast, hd. one of the best things is the low cost during veg.

hmmm, it's so fun getting pulled over by a cop, while high, blowing into the alcohol reader and making it read 0 %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 05:59
Originally posted by stinkysticky

it's so fun getting pulled over by a cop, while high, blowing into the alcohol reader and making it read 0 %3c3c3cig%3c3c3c

Hey stinky ive done this too,a few times!!But funny as it is be warned,i read in the local paper here that a 21yr old was given a 4yr driving ban and a 900euro fine for drug driving,it said in the article there was traces of cannabis in his blood.Apparently he drove up to a police checkpoint with his full beams on and swerving across the white line!%3c3cig%3c3c

Edit, nice plants by the way!Going to be running some HK myself soon,im looking forward too it. Whats the make up of the starsky?Never heard of it before.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:28
i must admit its the first time ive seen clones revert back to growth from clones with actual buds %3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2011 at 15:28
%3cig%20smile He had a lot of balls. Here, i heard the cops are on the streets because a lot of drunk drivers are out there.
mmm, Starsky. it's a great plant made out of White Berry, Big Bang, White Widow and Great White Shark.Feminized. It's not a stable gene, but each girl brings out something great. Last year i think, one of them got huuuge, only under cfl lights with a pretty big space. Also, the smelllll....%3cig%3c  

UK, i think it's the second time i've done this. It's pretty easy to clone while flowering and revert to veg. It's just that it takes some time.

Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2011 at 16:29
i can believe it will be slower but it does look cool %3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 21:24
3-4-5 week of veg. I put the HK's in flower, yesterday. They had 5 weeks of veg. I didn't have much to mix the soil with, when i repotted so i only added about a handful of worm made soil. I just reminded that i also have some chicken crap...too late for these two.

Yesterday pics:
Starsky #1:

Starsky #2:

Hindu Kush #2 clone:

Hindu Kush #3 clone:

and the HK's that went to flower, yesterday.
Hindu Kush #1:

Hindu Kush #2:

%3ceed%20leaf
If i were to put the HK #2 clone, the regenerated one, to flower, will it grow big enough to get a reasonable yield ?  and another question on my mind: If i were to get my indoor vegging plants, outside, will they turn to flower due to the smaller hours of light, or will they grow normally?
Bob Marley
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 21:32
which would you say was the best of the last lot, sticky?

and what does that hindu kush tatse like?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 22:01
by taste and strong stone, it was the skunk no1. After that, HK #2. It has a really earthy taste, with a little bit of spicy mustard :) The high is ok, but not the best i've had. At first it's pretty energetic, but it soon stops and makes me stoned. Probably that's due to too many joints and increasing the percentage in each %3cig%3c

The HK that had the most rotted parts still smells a little nasty. Not like the rot, but a disturbing strong odor. It's pretty strong too but it's gonna be the last i'll devour.
Bob Marley
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>