Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starsky & H.K. weed leaf
    Posted: 17 May 2011 at 19:49
Time for a new, hopefully full, diary. the next seeds that i planted are: 2 Starsky's and 2 Hindu Kushes. The Starsky #1, as the creator named it, is an awesome gene that a friend of a friend gave me.It's made from crossings between White Berry, Big Bang, White Widow and Great White Shark.

%3ceed%20leafToday i put the last germinated starsky, in the pot. The other one is about a day or two, old. And the HK's are 4 days. I usually set a general date for all of them. i'm too lazy to keep individual account %3cig%3c. Enough talk, some pics:

Hindu Kush #1:

Hindu Kush #2:

Starsky #1:

I also kept 4 clones which were in 12/12 from the beginning, to see if they would come back to veg.

White Berry, 2 clones which i won't keep:

Hindu Kush #2, clone:

Hindu Kush #3 (the really long, fat one), clone:

%3ceed%20leaf
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 23:17
good luck with your new grow sticky.

how do you get all the pics in one post? do you low the image size some how, cause the quality is spot on.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 14:18
thanks, mellowchris.

well, i take 7M pics with my sony cybershot and use paint to make them smaller. I select the "resize and skew" button and, at resize i change from 100% to 20% at "horizontal"("vertical" will change automatically). "Maintain aspect ratio" must be selected, also. "ok" and Ctrl+s and that's about it.

to get all the pics in one post - before i insert the pics i write something at the beginning of the page and a few, or a lot, rows lower (depending on how many pics i'm adding). After that, i put the first image, up, leaving lots of empty space beneath it.

I hope i was clear %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 19:04
yupyy, the last starsky seed that i almost threw away has been given life. i put it in the pot, about an hour ago.

Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:14
good luck with your new adventure mate some nice tasting weed you will have in afew months %3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 17:20
Thanks. I hope so. Starsky has an awesome smell and taste. Since these were my last 3 seeds, i'll take some clones and keep the best yielding/tasting one.
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 17:34
theres alot of varietys i havent tried yet but im hoping in the near future to try, psychosis, ch9 flower, ersb, starsky, and the mothers finest. well theres alot more but i wouldnt want you to fall asleep lol
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 17:42
nothing concerning weed could make me fall asleep %3coving%20it

I'd love trying out psychosis, too. I heard it's pretty goood.

Concerning starsky, i don't know if you can. It's a gene created by a friend of a friend. Maybe i could give you a clone :P
Bob Marley
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 17:55
i'll 3rd that, i wont mind trying psychosis as well.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 18:22
ive heard alot about the psychosis it sounds like a keeper for sure. i would also love to try the psychoberry.
thanks for the offer stinkysticky but ive just started some skunk#1
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 14:29
The babies have grown a little. They're not the same size cause some are a week apart and those tiny worm like creatures came again. They don't seem to do much destruction and there were/are just a few. I also topped the HK's, once. Pics.

around 3 weeks of veg.:

Hindu Kush #1:

Hindu Kush #2:

Starsky #1:

Starsky #2, the youngest one:

and the HK clones that i left:

%3ceed%20leaf
Bob Marley
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 22:27
Nice pics and plants SS.

What soil are you growing them in and what do you currently add?

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 04:09
Thanks, HD.

I'm using good bag soil with biohumus. It's the only thing i give the plants during veg. When i put them in flower, i repot them in bigger pots in which i mix more soil with bat guano, worm castings and chicken crap. I wanna use cow manure but i'm too lazy to get it %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 04:12
Oh, i use liquid fertlizer too, during flowering, but only on special occasions, when they need more feeding. None in the last two weeks.
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 13:19
il be following your thread stinkysticky you grow some nice bud with the lights you have %3chumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>