Starsky & H.K. weed leaf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starsky & H.K. weed leaf
    Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:43
She hasn't quite finished drying up, Dougalis. I think she'll be done in a day or two max.. the joint in lego man's hand was made out of some quick dried HK#3 clone, bud. He liked it %3cig%3c

:) thanks, chris! i hope to get a 400W HPS in about max. 2 months. For now, i haven't got money for food but at least there's a little weed :P

It's a weed hunter's expedition into the wild realm of giants, HD %3cig%20smile
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 20:33
Yaay! for the lego men! I cant quite make out the narrative in the piece but that really doesnt matter, it's performance art, obviously.

Bad luck with the budrot, always disappointing. The rest look mighty fine.

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 13:24
lolololololol.

well done bud. thats shit takes imagination,love it..............

cant belive your still rocking the cfl's you gonna get a proper light in there,lol?
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 01:19
those buds looks excellent man, had much of a smoke  of it yet?
Dougal and headies 1st grow ! http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8380&PID=68955#68955
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 21:40
they're all sticky but not all of them are stinky. HK #3 clone, the one that rotted last time, has a very powerful and decomposing flesh-like smell. Last time i thought it was the rotten smell, but it seems it's not. She also doesn't look completely like the other HK's, concerning the buds. Maybe a different strain slipped in.

Flowering ones, pics taken 3 days ago:

N.B.#1:

HK#3, clone:

Starsky #2 got bud rot on 2 smaller top buds so i had to cut them. At least i noticed one thing. HK#3 which rotted a lot in the last grow, was sitting in the exact place. Maybe the humidity is higher at that corner.

Starsky #2's rotten buds (22.09 pics):

and the rest of her (23.09 pics):

On 23.09 i also cut Starsky #1. She disappointed me in quantity, i hope she won't in quality although I'm expecting this because of the seed's age. No more clones from these starsky's. I got some seeds lately, containing younger starsky ones so i hope they'll do a better job.

HD, i've also got a surprise for you %3cig%3c :

after trimming:

and the story of how LEGO brothers won the battle against the mighty (for them :)) STARSKY:

THE END

%3cig%3c
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 15:39
Sterling work there stinkysticky, worthy of your username I'd guess.

You dont really need plastic novelty items at this stage, the bud says it all.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 14:34
danke, danke %3cig%3c
Bob Marley
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 15:51
what Billy Bong said, very nice.
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 15:29
mmmm mouth watering...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 14:11
So, as i said, here is the HK#2's clone, top bud:

%3cig%3c%3ceed%20leaf%3cig%3c
I should have taken another clone from this clone...

Concerning the new vegging ones, they're seeds from the years 2007 and 2008 so maybe that's why JP#2 died so early.

Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2011 at 15:44
Thanks for the compliments, guys!

%3cig%20smile I forgot about the lego dudes. Maybe they'll show up on the next photo report. too busy to even take photos this week...

about 2 days ago i found one of the small JP's leaning on the soil. It's the same now, also. The color of the leaves is green enough and there's no fan blowing on the fragile being so, what could have caused this? Something in it's genes maybe?

one more thing, i cut the remaining top part of the delicious HK#2 clone. I took some pics but i'll post them another time. She didn't finish completely, but the high is great, seems harder than the mother %3cig%3c 

Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2011 at 22:23
I see lots of great plants but I dont see no lego guy. 
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 21:31
looking nice stinky , that starsky no1 looks lush :)
Dougal and headies 1st grow ! http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8380&PID=68955#68955
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 19:14
so so ! but i eat the life ! my secret stash is near empty....but i have lots of gooood seeds ! peace.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 01:12
Hi BG good to see ya posting again, hope your well my friend!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>