first ever seeds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: first ever seeds
    Posted: 10 May 2011 at 21:07

just a quick question for the sensi team...

how long would it take for me to recieve my seeds if i ordered them tonight ??%3cig%20smile
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 21:17
and whats the difference between sensi`s, skunk#1 and the whit label, skunk#1 ???

Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 22:29
Delivery takes approximately a week, anything i've ordered directly arrived  in that time and i'm in Ireland.

Unsure of the difference in the two skunks but i'm sure someone will pop up with the answer!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 22:56
thanks jonney im just trying to order them now from sensi, the wl are cheaper but thought it stick with sensi
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 23:29
they have been ordered now all i have to do is sit and wait%3cig%20smile
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:14
Skunk #1 from Sensi and WL should be very similar - all Skunk #1 should be pretty much the same.

I'd usually go for the Sensi version.

I'd think they would arrive within a week, but deliveries can take longer, depending on local postal services, public holidays, etc.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:33
thanks ganja im excited now i know theyre on there way i can actually get things built up and ready for when they arrive. i didnt think there would be much difference with the sensi + wl skunk#1 seeds but if theres one thing ive learned reading through this forum for a few months is NEVER go for the cheaper option with things as they usually arent as good and it seems the case with most things ie.. seeds, intake/outake fans/ tents/ lights/ soil etc
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:45
hey uk,

yeah you should get em in 5/6 days maybe sooner, but that seems to be the norm.

think you'll be really happy with the sensi sk1's, boot grew them for his first grow and still thinks there the best hes done so far.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 15:01
Grew the Sensi skunk 1 as my first grow and its safe to say both quality and the ease of the grow were top notch.

Make sure you've a carbon filter though. Standing at the end of the driveway i could smell the skunk, gets into your clothes n everything!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 19:52
hi mellowchris and jonney thanks for the replys,

im hopeing to have them in around a weekish i ordered them last night and they got dispatched today so theyre slowly coming, well i say slowly the sensi team couldnt of been any faster %3chumbs%20Up

as for the carbon filter jonney i dont have 1 at the minute im not sure what make of filter would be the best as my room is pretty big, do you have any advice??
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:33
thankyou sensi team very very impressed i have recieved my seeds this morning so only took 3 days to deliver %3chumbs%20Up couldnt ask for anything more
 Post Reply Post Reply