SUPER SKUNK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:02
im not far from brum zionist
lol blackboot
get that camera sorted greyskull im interested to see how you do things %3colling%20one
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 20:45
hey grey skull,

i'll be smoking some in the next couple of dfays so i'll let you know.

its caked in crystals, and its got a very sweetish smell, not what i would consider a skunky smell?
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 00:55
Originally posted by zionist

VILLA ALL THE WAY BOOTY BOY,HAHAHAA,and gryskll,get the pics on the go,want to see if they vebushed out,as they were bit elongated compared to mine,but nice all the same??keep postin bro
brian cloughs red an white army lol
zionist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:55
sound b/boot,BRIAN CLOUGH,LOL,well,bk to the grow,wat you grwing u,self m8,im doin superskunk limited edition,i think thats why mine diff to grysklls,hes look elongated were as mine rmed tall but got the girth as well,lol,they r heavy feeders,and the aroma is wicked,also doin og kush,and just gona crack me chemdawg 91 beans ,that ive been saving,cost me sum serius$$$$$ but who cares wen its the grade,and BLUES TO GO DOWN DOWN DOWN,LOLO
zionist View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:16
BOOTY,HOW DO U PUT PICTURES ON HERE M8,AS WOULD LVE YOU 2 C MY GROWS ,2WK VEG,AND STILL PULL 10 OZ+8 WK BLOOM,DUTCHMASTER ALL THE WAY??????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234