lowryder #2 grow log

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farley marley View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote farley marley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 21:28
bad news i was down taking a look at the plants and 4 of them are male i dont no why they are flowering so early they should at least take another week.... but 1 is female and 2 unknown... the other 3 are still on my windowsill as they got attacked by snails and most of the leaves are eaten so they are making a very slow recovery
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:36
I would have thought LowRyder was supposed to show at around 3-4 weeks from seed? Shame about the snails, hopefully they will have enough time to recover.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote farley marley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 14:00
well it says 6 weeks on the packet, but still i only have 2 females :( they are coming along nicely though, iv been feeding them once a week normal plant food that mixes in with the water. there was also spider mytes on the plants so a made a spray that contained a small amount of vodka,lemon juice, and soap and alot of water.hopefully it will do the trick. I have one other problem,,,these are the 3 plants that got attacked by snails they are growing back at a very slow rate... is there any way i can speed up the groth

this is the main crop
6 weeks from seed
male male plant female
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 19:24
nice little garden mate shame about the males
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 04:14
There really isn't anyway to speed up the growth on the damaged plants apart from giving them a nice warm, sunny place to sit and making sure they have adequate feed and water.

They all look nice and green. Looking forward to seeing them in bud.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote farley marley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 03:49
hey there everyone, sorrie i havent said it soon but the two females that i had left were eaten by some animal :( there were coming along soo good aswell. i have some bad luck when it comes to growing haha :P but i do have one very small female left. its the one that got atacced by snails. it budding inside my greenhouse now. its very small so im not going to bother smoking it so theres a male plant growing next to it and im gona try make lowryder seeds hope it works
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12