seeds to the US?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
someguy View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote someguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seeds to the US?
    Posted: 19 October 2005 at 19:33
is there a way to get some good seeds to the US. after im done with the batch im on im thinking of geting some good stuff but apperantly sensi doesn't send seeds here. and the freind of a freind route doesn't seem to be working too well. thanks for any help
dankbud View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote dankbud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 23:58
i just stick with bag seed...better than paying for seeds and then they end up dieing on u or something
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:43

Hi someguy,

You can go for bagseed but there is another option.  You can order Sensi strains from reputable dealers in Amsterdam and the UK that I know for a fact charge near the same amount of money for them as you'd pay Sensi, and are proffessional operators that always send exactly what you ask and pay for, and they have excellent customer service after sales.

I would recommend you try any of the following suppliers for any genuine Sensi genes:

www.hemcy.com

http://www.drchronic.com/

http://www.hempqc.com/

Any of the above 3 suppliers will NOT let you down.  But be sure you have your germination technique up to scratch.  That's best practiced with free/bag seeds.

I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
someguy View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote someguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 04:02
thanks 20'Thai ill have to look into them
 Post Reply Post Reply