First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 14:15
thanks all, it is a peaceful place luckily the person who had it before us was a keen gardener. i love it i dont think ill ever move again, ive been toying with the idea of getting a few sheep and pigs but itll probably never happen.

(sara does a little happy dance) that mental image has brightened my day sarah, i do like the seasons in the north even if most of them are filled with rain like today.

the plants came in smaller pots i put them in the pot there in now they came staked for transport in the back of a van in a day or two
they will take off.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 05:50
Glad to have brightened your day. I think my fascination with snow is because of it's relative rarity in Australia. I'm sure if it were lying in the garden for months I wouldn't be too impressed. It's already a major job moving potted plants out of Jack Frost's way when winter come around.

All the best with Mexican's.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Tsumie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tsumie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 03:29
amazing pictures sicklehand, i will definitely lookout for the final results on this1%3colling%20one
joxxx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 08:22
sickleland looks nice indeed, not to far away from what it looks like in my own part of the universe! although i would like the summer warmth to stay longer, not to many strains that´ll manage outdoors in the southern coniferous forest region at this latitud.....once there is night long enough, it gets cooooooooooooooold.....way to quick :/

Do u have  a greenhouse for them mexicans? Or do you move them inside if the climate gets to rough?

---Go further and fare worse---
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 09:49
hey joxx, i do have a greenhouse but will not be using it this year as its full of toms pepers cucumbers etc. im at 52n lat and have had little or no trouble growing outdoor strains from other seed companys this is my first season with sensi outdoor strains so ill have to see how they turn out. anyway good luck with the season your end
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:49
ill be chopping one of the mexicans today due to it being a male i definitely have one female mexi and was wondering how they get on indoors ill post pic's latter on today
joxxx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 13:41
aah, 52 is alright, im around 56-57 lat. Not that easy, can have autoflowering plants outside, but if it comes down to any plant that start flowering close to 12/!2 we need ALOT of the global warming around autumn time :)  The cold comes quick and vicious, actually too bad, id love to have some beautiful big plants, that could get ripe in sunlight, without freezing to death..

I think i could do it with a greenhouse, just have to build one first :)

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 14:14
with a greenhouse and a heater you should have no problems hows the humidity in your area?
joxxx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 21:18
the humidity is not an issue, some years it may be, but usually not... I have before put out some different strains, leftover plants, cutting ect, and they grow big and bushy, really beautiful, but offcourse once they start forming flowers, the cold is starting...

will eventually build a greenhouse, then it+ll be all goooooooooooooooooooood :P
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:49
some pics of the hedge and the last remaining mexi she has been tied down due to her super vigorous growth. they are on full strength grow nutrients 20ml-10lt apart from the mexi whos on half strength 10ml-10lt i'll be switching to flower nutrients in a week or two.

ah breakfast

and the hog in a typical pose its to hot for her today
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:59
i forgot to say i will be crossing the ES GG with mexican sativa to make a mega outdoor monster and would like the good people of sensi land to name them post your idea's on this thread.

gurilla's gusto x mexican sativa ?

early skunk x mexican sativa ?
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 14:16
Summer looks lovely there, and that is one special hedge Sickle. For Guerrilla's Gusto x Mexican Sativa... I'd say it has to be a toss up between Pancho Villa and Zapatista. I'll have to think a while on the skunk cross.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 14:58
haha nice love the dog pic... good looking plants to :)
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 16:04
excelent names sarah, i Particuly like pancho villa a mexican revolutionary i would of never thought of that. you are going to have to think pretty hard to top that one people. but dont let it put you off.

and thanks billy its always nice to hear kind words about your babies
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 01:09

lovely plants in sickleland, hope you get the nice weather to match the plants %3co%20high

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>