First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:50
well here they are with a few random pics as well, on one of them you can spot the ill fated coq au vin morrison whos not much longer for this world

not named by me i might add
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:19
Nice pictures mate,the canna plants look fantastic,i cant wait for your hedge to fill out. Lovely tom's too,i have trouble getting a harvest like like that!Van morrison again,me and you need to have a quiet word!

What happened your cock?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:27
its her not me she partly named the plant and she definitely named cock hes beginning to outstay his welcome he crows all day every day i didnt mind at first but after a year its beginning to grate a little
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 13:04
Oh he's still alive?? I thought he was a gonner already!!

Ah come on you cant kill a cock for crowing!!!(is crowing the right word??)surely a kick in the arse would suffice?If ya kill him you better eat him at least.%3cmile
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 19:48
Ill bring him round your place and leave him there for a year crowing twice or thrice lol an hour all day from 04:00am to 21:00pm and you'll soon see what i mean also hes just the right age for eating so its now or never
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 20:39
Go for it so, off with his head! What made ya get a rooster anyway? Why not a hen?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 21:20
i ve got 4 hens i did have 20 but mr fox had his fill, we got the rooster for chicks but it hasnt worked out and to be honest im sick of eggs. oh and dont worry the were all wild they just had a 8 by 10 foot shed to sleep in ive only locked them up in the last few months due to mr&mrs fox. i think this cock is a jaffa he does his biz and the hens go broody but none of the eggs hatch

ill post some pics next time i update
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 06:40
You have a beautiful garden Sickle. If you make coq au vin out of coq au vin morrison, save me a bowl. I love a little braised rooster.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:18
thank you sarah will do
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:24
i will be receiving today 3 mexican sativa plants from the guy i gave my seeds to as he has to many (25) plants ill post some pics and will document the progress along with the ES GG hes been growing since 1975 and says they have a old school smell and remind him of the plants he used to grow back in the day. happy days
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:53
Nice one sickle,thats a result for sure!Looking forward to seeing them.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 15:36
here are the mexican sativa they could do with a water also the pics are a bit rushed i have someone round

and summer and winter in sickleland

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 04:29
Wow look at the snow!! (sara does a little happy dance) obviously I don't experience very cold winters... I'd love to have a garden full of snow.

Have those plants been staked for a while or was that just for transport?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:15
Sickleland is beautiful %3c3chumbs%3c20Up
I am very jealous.
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:57
Originally posted by Rastakolnikov

Sickleland is beautiful %3c3chumbs%3c20Up
I am very jealous.

il second that rasta, looks like a very peaceful place sickle

good look with the mexican sativas %3ceed%20leaf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>