First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 19:39
lol, i think them vicars have been told to "get down with the kid's".

seems like a mad ol' get together, though,hope you had a good day.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 00:59
Sickleland looks interesting, love the swimmer stroking through the bushes. Who's the sculptor in Sickleland? 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:28
Originally posted by sicklehand

...a friends wedding of which i was best man, you've never seen so many misscriants in one church at one time, he chose to have a church wedding for comic value ... younger days. there were bikers, punks,gypsies, tecno hippys, mods

Heh, I should be going to a wedding that's a bit like this. The groom will have a huge family on one side of the church, the bride will be filling the other side with her friends - coloured hair (or shaved heads), piercings, tattoos, boots and black clothing. Should be fun!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:39
lol, i think them vicars have been told to "get down with the kid's"

Catholic priests have been doing that for years %3crmm
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:53
Ha ha!! Nice one rasta! The pervs!

Sickleland looks great bud, looks like a nice place to get baked, nice dog too.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 18:20
Originally posted by Rastakolnikov

lol, i think them vicars have been told to "get down with the kid's"

Catholic priests have been doing that for years %3c3crmm

mate, that made me chuckle.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:00
Thanks all,

mellow/rasta that made me smile

sarah they are by an artist named helen knapman

ganja that dose sound similar i hope you have fun on the day

alecky it is a great place, there were more pics but in my stonedness i witched the camera to gigantic pic mode and the colour is off an ive misplaced the manual. you would of seen why i know so much about bracken
im lucky enough to have 4 acre field in which i have been waging a guerilla style war for the last few years. the dogs name is the hog because where ever she goes she has that ball in her mouth.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:13
The Hog is a great name for a dog. She looks like a sweetheart.

I really liked the greenery-swimmer too.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:59
she is a sweetheart, i got her off a friend who had hit rock bottom his wife died and he slowly lost everything job house driving license due to drink and drugs mostly the latter, i was only meant to have her for a month or two but shes never left. hes back to normal ish and clean now and still pops round to see her just part of lifes rich tapestry i guess. anyway on a brighter note good luck with the wedding and although i dont know them i wish them well.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 17:15
quick update ive re potted them in to 50lt and one 35lt pots also ive have began training by placing them under a net and training each branch to a different area of the net and will train each secondery off shoots in the same way. this way hopefully come harvest time i should have a sparkling hedge covered with buds.

they are on full strength grow fert 20ml-10lt

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 18:01
Nice one mate they look fantastic, can't wait to see a flowering hedge of weed!! Will it be one hedge of both strains or a hedge for each strain? Really looking forward to seeing the GG in full flight! Great work bud.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 18:18
thanks bud, there all mixed in together had to chop two more males to day the two i was saving for breeding. im not going to breed this year outdoors that is. itll be interesting to see how they cope with it ive had a hollands hope hedge that was beautiful hundreds of colas but these two have more sativa in them but well see
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 19:18
a little tip for anyone who wants to try this net biz wait until the plants are a little drupe form lack of water not wilting as they are more bendy and dont tend to snap.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:29
but be careful with topped plants as they tend to spilt at the slightest of pressure as has just happened to me
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:25
i will post more pics of the hedge later today when battery the has charged
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>