First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 18:21
thats alot of variety you got there, will keep you busy lol
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 18:49
Hi T.U.O i dont know what i was thinking hang on more plants more bud thats what i was thinking lol. Still ill grow them next year or give them to a friend as i really want to see the mexican sativa turn out.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 19:13
sorry people havent posted any pics for awhile so here they are in 10lt pots feeding with 15ml-10lt organic grow nutrients

all have been topped about a month ago i think and will be topped once more at the end of june

i have 3 ES females and 2 GG females and 3 undecided out of 18 bit of a shit m/f ratio but hey you win some you lose some. theres a very short indica ish one that i think depending on how she turns out is the one ill breed as she stinks and is well per portioned shes a bit shy you can see her hiding in the first pic.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:25
Looking great sicklehand they look nice n healthy.Are they outside completely now or still in the greenhouse?I would love a greenhouse,its something im going to try get over the next couple of years,a decent greenhouse.

Have you ever smoked GG?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 17:18
no mate it'll be a first for me on both, there outside braving the elements look like there doing alright though.
i did all my growing in the greenhouse until the bloke next door cut his hedge down to six foot and trims it 2-3 times over the summer.
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:10
great looking plants m8.
my neighbour just put a new shed up and is getting a 6 foot fence  put up so my garden will be alot more secure.
the white widow i have out is looking and doing good might have to put her into a 20ltr pot.
this soil lark outdoors is great aint it...lol
very little work involved once there out, think ive gave water to my 2 once in a month.
then it has been a shit month for weather here.%3chumbs%20Down
how old are they now m8?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:25
growing outdoors is great no lec bills just the big lamp in the sky, they are about 2 months ish jonny in the next few days i'll pinch out the branches to bush them right out. it f%uked it down here rain thunder lightning the works but now its bright sunshine you've gotta love living in a country were the weather changes in an instant.
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:32
they say the best weed grows under the sun.%3crea%3cy
i hate the weather here m8 it sucks ass big time.
i worked away in some great climates for years but looks like my travels are over and will just be holidays to the sun from now on.
id like to live in a place were u get proper seasons and you know whats comming not this constant barrage of bollix we get...lol
did i mention i hate our weather m8....haha
imagine living in jamaica m8 be bliss..%3crea%3cy
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 18:38
sure would jonny, smoking sativa for breakfast lunch and dinner i'd love it.
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 22:00
aren't you already doing that, sicklehand? %3co%20high
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:31
maybe in a month or two i will start the mother's finest and then its sativa/haze all the way i'm so bored of growing indica/indica doms they are rewarding in the hight/yield department but still boring none the less
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 15:05
mind you cant beet a good indica thud to the head late at night just before you go to bed
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 22:34
Originally posted by sicklehand

mind you cant beet a good indica thud to the head late at night just before you go to bed

Certainly superior to Horlicks.

Nice pics and plants.

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 23:57
hey sickle,

your getting more strains on the go,lol.

good luck with the outdoor grow buddie.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:31
I konw chris i always bite off more than i can chew, i have the trainwreck pheno which smells like pear drop sweets and chiva who you've met in clone form and have had for awhile now dont think ill ever let them go but i think if i find a desirable mother's finest male then there will be some interesting crosses happening. and of course the MF will also be keeped in clone form
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>