First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:45
well its been a while, almost all of the hedge has been harvested and is drying with about 1-2 weeks left to go and so far so good ive lost well under an oz to mould on the early skunk but the GG and mexi are untouched over all my first run of sensi outdoor strains has been a great success thanks sensi anywho i hope alls well in sensi-land see you around. sickle
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 13:13
Fair play to ya sickle, great job bud! Have ya smoked any yet?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 20:22
i hadn't but since you asked i sparked some of each and i have to say the ES is the the strongest but the mexi is sweet and smooth and a nice smoke morning marital the GG id place some where in between the two but still nice.

Early Skunk] massive yield very hardy ill def grow her again and smokes like skunk grown outdoors

mexican sativa] ah i love this plant not only is she hardy as hell(in fact some of her still outside now without so much as a drop of mold) she smokes like a dream in fact im smoking her now lol

Guerilla's Gusto] i dont think id grow this again shes to big if you've got a lot of space she'd be fine. she s hardy as hell

over all id recommend all three strains for outdoor growers in difficult climates
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 23:32
Congrats Sickle on getting to a relatively mould free harvest. Love that second last pic %3clap
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314