First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First wave
    Posted: 04 November 2011 at 23:32
Congrats Sickle on getting to a relatively mould free harvest. Love that second last pic %3clap
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 20:22
i hadn't but since you asked i sparked some of each and i have to say the ES is the the strongest but the mexi is sweet and smooth and a nice smoke morning marital the GG id place some where in between the two but still nice.

Early Skunk] massive yield very hardy ill def grow her again and smokes like skunk grown outdoors

mexican sativa] ah i love this plant not only is she hardy as hell(in fact some of her still outside now without so much as a drop of mold) she smokes like a dream in fact im smoking her now lol

Guerilla's Gusto] i dont think id grow this again shes to big if you've got a lot of space she'd be fine. she s hardy as hell

over all id recommend all three strains for outdoor growers in difficult climates
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 13:13
Fair play to ya sickle, great job bud! Have ya smoked any yet?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:45
well its been a while, almost all of the hedge has been harvested and is drying with about 1-2 weeks left to go and so far so good ive lost well under an oz to mould on the early skunk but the GG and mexi are untouched over all my first run of sensi outdoor strains has been a great success thanks sensi anywho i hope alls well in sensi-land see you around. sickle
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:06
a few shots of the mexi and GG theres some nice purpleing on one of the GG its also sativa leaning i think the other GG is more indica

and the mould has started!!but not on the mexi

GG

Mexi i love this plant

ES/GG are the long pointy buds,

Mexi

Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 22:23
Just superb sickle. Looking forward to the harvest pics.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:41
i do have a clear plastic sheet that i have used in the past which will probabley come in to play but once mould has taken hold this only worsens the problem.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:31
Any chance of erecting something over them to shed possible rain?  

I'm a bit stoned to describe what I used to do... but I might be able to draw you a picture. %3coving%20it
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:53
cavedog it really depends on the weather/mould meaning if i can see a weeks worth of rain coming and the mould has already begun then its harvest time.

thanks SL im chuffed that they have got to this stage so even if i have to harvest tomorrow id still have a fair bit i was lucky with the weather    
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:07

The hedge is amazing, fingers crossed the weather remains mild. %3chumbs%20Up

CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 00:04
they are looking great dude, my Early Skunks are behind yours but you'll have to let me know how it smokes, how long till you can harvest >?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:18
thanks joxx, its been a struggle here we had a crap summer the tail end of a hurricane and then when id almost written this season off we get a beautiful autumn ive just been lucky.
joxxx View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote joxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:06
Nice! Great work, looks like they´ll get ripe and beautiful! Can only wish for a summer long enough up here, maybe with some more global warming, or moving of the earthcrust.....

---Go further and fare worse---
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 09:54
sure, its a old peace of pea netting i got from a garden center hung on 4 posts about 1-1.5m off the ground with the netting coming down to the ground at the front with bricks holding it down. the plants were topped so they had 8 sets of branches at about 1.2m. the net was then hung over the plants this is a bit tricky as the branches havent been trained yet an tend to poke through and generally hinder getting the net level and tight. once the net is imposition then you start to carefully train the branches i find starving the plants of water just enough so they become bendy helps. the top set of branches come down the front of the net so the growing tips are facing the ground this leaves the back branches to come up and fill the space left behind . and as the plants grow you keep training the branches to the different areas of the net. once the net has a branch in every area you nip the tops of the main branches this will kick off secondary growth as these off shoots grow train them so each square of the net has 2 growing shoots coming through it you can nip some off if there are to many in one spot. and bobs your uncle as flowering takes place the shoot will grow and you'll end up with countless colas as HD put it. if you need any other explanation im happy to help.

manintoygr View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote manintoygr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 04:00
wow
really fantastic plants
would you mind explaining a little bit about the net thing?
how do u use it and if it is the thing responsible for the uncountable colas in the plants :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>