First wave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First wave
    Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:46
Hi all
The first wave of my outdoor grow have just popped,i planted 20 seeds all regular, 10 guerilla's gusto(sensi seeds) and 10 early skunk(sensi seeds)i went with regular earlys because of reading some post's on here about male's an hermi's in the fem version as i buy from a reseller i have no way of knowing if there old stock or not.But so far all have germinated and are now one inch high.thanks sensi

The next wave will be 10 mexican sativa(sensi seeds) an 10 shiva santi 2(sensi seeds) also regular which will be some time in june.
hoping for the same success rate but it's no problem if not.I like regular seeds because i like to pollinate an get some seeds back for next year and also to cross them. Evan though they are f1 hybrid's and the offspring will be varied this only add's to the fun.any way wishing all outdoor grower's a good autumn an all indoor grower's cool temp's over the summer.
Peace
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:27
cheers m8 and all the best for ur grow!
hows the summer in ur kneck of the world?
im from ireland so its very hit and miss!
well more miss and miss to be honest!lol
goodluck
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:44
Thanks jonnyshope im not that far from Ireland but the summers are not bad a bit of rain in October but mostly dry from may to the end of September with a few light showers in between. Sorry about being secretive web site's privacy and all that thanks again.
Peace
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 13:23
hi smoker! nice to heard about the GG , dont forget the pics ! peace
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 13:54
breizh ganja will post pic's later on over the summer when there's something to show
Peace
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 15:01
cool m8 well goodluck with ur grow!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2011 at 21:05
Dam it i spoke to soon i got home from work an two early skunks had keeled over and died on closer inspection they both had dodgy looking roots. oh well you cant win them all   
Peace
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:52
Early skunk first three
Guerilla's gusto

The guerrilla's gusto vary a lot but the early skunks are vary uniform all apart from two gg have large node length there will be more pics over the grow.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:59
And i forgot to say it was one Early skunk and one guerilla's gusto that died not two Early skunk
ladykush View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ladykush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 16:59
lovely looking plants sicklehand
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 17:05
thanks i think they stretched a bit being outside but i ran out of room indoors so i thought f-ck it. oh and your plants lsd should have no trouble growing outdoors.
greenearth View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote greenearth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 20:08
Originally posted by sicklehand

Hi all
The first wave of my outdoor grow have just popped,i planted 20 seeds all regular, 10 guerilla's gusto(sensi seeds) and 10 early skunk(sensi seeds)i went with regular earlys because of reading some post's on here about male's an hermi's in the fem version as i buy from a reseller i have no way of knowing if there old stock or not.But so far all have germinated and are now one inch high.thanks sensi

The next wave will be 10 mexican sativa(sensi seeds) an 10 shiva santi 2(sensi seeds) also regular which will be some time in june.
hoping for the same success rate but it's no problem if not.I like regular seeds because i like to pollinate an get some seeds back for next year and also to cross them. Evan though they are f1 hybrid's and the offspring will be varied this only add's to the fun.any way wishing all outdoor grower's a good autumn an all indoor grower's cool temp's over the summer.

June sounds a bit late! Do it now i would think. Pure breeding strains will be more consistant, as you know.
How to grow organic outdoor cannabis 4 use in ritual and magic in the UK type climate (essay)

https://we.riseup.net/greenearth/how-to-grow-outdoor-cannabis-for-use-in-ritual-and
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:55
I think two months veg is plenty i have hight restrictions due to people living next door and will have hopefully some early skunk guerilla's gusto as well so i don't want the mexican sativa an shiva shanti to grow to large   
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:58
June isn't too late, but it's a good idea to time it so that the next group of seeds are germinated and ready to put out into the sun as small seedlings by the beginning of June.

Your first wave of seedlings look great - very healthy, green and well-formed.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
ladykush View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ladykush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 18:41
i hope so sicklehand,have had a smoke of lsd and i love it,though can,t remember much about the night i was wrecked lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>