LED GROW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2011 at 16:35

new pictures 32 days 12/12 she had today hps light because it was cold for the rest last week only led. ok she gives less bud , but the structure of the plant is open and less problems with condense etc. a bit strange long and thin leafs and long leaf stemstoo
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 00:24
we cant see the pics mart
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 16:28
Thanks bb, itried to change the reply but i can see them, so i put them here again with a new name or if that doesnt work i make new ones..
%3cndefined
%3cndefined
reference plant 600w:
this one was in the winter with cold temps, i go with the flow so it was a cold time for the plant..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 16:30
not a good picture but you can see the difference internode length
edit:
i searched but i have no other pic of around 30 days 12/12.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 20:59
tomorrow i will make a daylight picture to show the real color
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 13:35
true colors
%3cndefined
that's why..
%3cndefined
i love her!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 13:37
the three finger leafs are caused by a low Ph imo she has already thc on the leafstems too.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 14:27
i see you sorted the pics out martini.%3chumbs%20Up

nice little plant ya got there.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 21:39
hj chris a while ago you told something about the Ph min, mine is a different type i guess because Ganja was surprised that i have phosphor for that.
you told 1 drop per  3 liter, it worked perfect, i am experimenting so i gave last weeks 1 per 2 liter and now i have a small problem, the strange 3 4 finger leafs, i gave last 2x water only and give again 1 per 3 liter that was perfect! So thanks for that advise!!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 16:34
today i gave the JF#5  2/3 dose of pk 13/14 because i remembered info from a ledlightsite that told the plants need less water but the water can contain 25 or 50% more food in it than normal.. we will see what happens!I didnt lower the Ph last days, she drinks a lot i give 50% led 50% hps.
BTW i give 100watts of led light for 50cm x 1 mtr, i could give 200 watts maybe the plant would give more weed but the main goal is reducing electricity use, not the yield.( i use 3x a familyconsumption in my home!)
Sudzer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sudzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:16
Hi All,
New to the site, Just a Q with the led, BTW nice pics.

What ratio of LED types and wavelengths were you using?

I'm just trying to compare lighting types, brands and wavelengths to over all structure of the plant. ie- tall, short, elongated, big leaf, small leaf etc.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 16:20
Hi Sudzer, welcome at the site!
I use as i remember well 10x450nm and 40x660 nm = 50 watt x2 = 100watt
This spectrum is not enough but i use now and then a 600 watt with a spectrum  from around 450 to 660 that covers the wants of the plant , if you use leds alone you need the white and orange color to , blue and red is +/- 90 % of the need of the plants, some sunlight can help too for the other 10%. The modern leds have the complete spectrum if you want leds only then you have to use the modern led equipment, the equipment i use is called UFO's.
EDIT
They have 2 fans per UFO for cooling but there is almost no heat coming from the ufo's , in winter its better to use hps for heating up the room otherwise you should use a heater in the room, a hps is better then.
peivce View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote peivce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 02:51
Lovely plants
the best tmart online shopping give you choice more
peivce View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote peivce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 02:52
a low Ph imo she has already thc on the leafstems too.
the best tmart online shopping give you choice more
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 23:38
peivce welcome!
you have good eyes or you read the thread well, she had a to low Ph thats right!The leafs are misformed by that and she is very darkgreen all caused by the low Ph. i gave a week just tapwater and gave the last time a 2/3 dose pk 13 14. She had last week 600 watt because it was cold weather, now she is under leds again. Led grow is not holy for me.
If its better to give a few days hps , i do that! It is not a scientific test i am just an amateur..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>