LED GROW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 22:53
the jack is only 7 cm and makes 10 side branches..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 00:21
the jack is well bushy when growin im lookin forward to the clones rootin %3cpprove
the aeroponics rooting kits are cheap 65 quid for a 12 system also they are rooting quicker now 7 to 10 dayz now ive added clonex to the system, they that good im lookin at a aeroponics flower system just dunno which 1 to buy
ive just added pics of white gold 4 weeks in i think
peace bb
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 19:05
bb, my seedplants of Jack were full of big leafs, never reached that again, so cloning is cheap but the quality of the plant goes down..but if i put a jackf in my garden she will give stronger plants again..let the summer begin and let the hedge be green soon!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 19:48
BTW i bought the leds for a window project behind venetian blinds, i did this last year without any lights , with sun only.
I thought when its cloudy, i put on the leds, no one can see it its just leds..WRONG!!
They give a big pink light, i will search a picture from an other thread to show the light..
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 19:53
%3cndefined
here you can see the 2 ufo's each 50watts
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 18:20
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 18:48
I started my first led grow with 50/50 led/hps, above plant is an example of growing under leds without hps so as i told earlier in this thread i already know that the best formula is 50/50 but above plant is a test..maybe she will have much more thc i dont know, what i know is, the yield will not be maximum..
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 17:40
I said the plant looks weak but i meant thin and bushy,thin branches good airflow through the plant and she makes flowers at the moment she looks healthy and she has a nice shape, but small leafs and 3 /4 /5 bladed leafs..
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 18:13
BTW INSECTS:
insects cant see the spectrum of the leds (450/660) so they die, thats positive!!
I have some fruitflies/ blackflies when i gave only leds they disapeared, when i put a ledtubelight on with the normal bluewhite spectrum they multiply again, so its proven, as written on the sites of ledsuppliers, insects is over with led grow, without use of poison.
TheDeparted View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheDeparted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 19:57
well thats a great bonus to growing with led lights.
if only they can make all lights make insects dissapear.lol
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 21:44
yeah jonny there is hope!
i am interested in the yield of my plant will it be acceptable or will it be a small yield, thats the question!The quality will be very good, but the weight? i have to wait a few weeks..the plant looks good a little long distance between 2 nodes but overall it might give massiv buds so lets wait and see, in this case she should give around 30/40 grams of short cut weed, if she gives at least 25 gram its ok for me ( i use 1/6 of normal electricity)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:36
above a jack flash under 600 w hps, 28 days 12/12 a few months ago, my Jack Flash under led lights is 28 days 12/12 aswell , i will make a picture and pu it on the thread to show the difference, its not science but the above plant looks bigger and fatter..
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:44
%3cndefined
she looks thinner and she is because she stretched more under led than under hps but overall the shape looks healthier because its less massiv and more air can go through the plant.. BTW under led you see other colors than with hps, the white color (THC, Mold) is good to see so if the plant starts to get mold you can see it in an earlier stage! the above plant has buds around 60% of the jf5 under hps, but circumstances are different, its summer temps now instead of winter temps with the upper jf5.mention the smaller 4 bladers.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:49
close up:
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 18:24
 I forgot the most important info:::
haha.. Ok The important thing is : grow scrog-like, bend the plant so you get all headbuds at the same height!Put the leds at an distance of 20-30-40-50 cm depending on the space you have , i have a distance of 30 cm. Forget the lower buds..
or make cuttings from the lower sidebranches!
I looked on the net and utube found other growers and learned from their mistakes!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>