vegging my autflower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bang1 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bang1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vegging my autflower
    Posted: 08 April 2011 at 00:00
i currently have 2 autoflowering strains vegging on my window ledge before i bring them outside. they are taking longer than i thought to grow.

they would prob be 2 weeks old at this stage. and the pics i have seen online of the same strain at the same age look prob twice the size.

i was thinking of getting a fluro light for my next batch, but dont know what type to get

is it ok just to keep on doing what im doing or should i get some lights and put under 24hr light? and if so what type of fluro do i need to get?

thanks
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2011 at 00:23
I would put them outside in the sun everyday,start of with a couple of hours for the first few days to harden them off and get used to their new environment.Increase it then so eventually your leaving them out all day and bringing them in at night.After a week or two leave them out for good.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 03:03
I also have an "Auto" going on right now its getting kinda big but also taking alot longer then i had thought as i started it from seed in January. But as the sun is out more and more these days think i might also toss her out more and more.
 Post Reply Post Reply