Take Two.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 34>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 15:46
ok so the last plant i think is NL, shes got a pine smell, with a bit of sweetness, the discription says its NL with lemon, so i'll agree with that, she also has no smell at all if you shake her or very little, where the other stink the room when being moved.

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 15:48
yeah mate, i just seen flower and though hey i taking pics of flowers, well kinda.

i'll have to sort it cause they all came out really dark, that last one is the lightest of them all, but she looks the darkest?
Reiaku View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Reiaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 15:52
Yeah man, if you put low iso setting, it's good when there is a lot of light, if it's high, when there is little light...
Plus take pictures away from light sources (for example, if you have the plant in front of window, take it with the window behind you) so the light will go on the subject and not directly on the lens, if it makes sense?
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 16:28
it doesn't really say what bright and not, it says different senarios, like skiing, moving dogs, sky line etc? i just wacked it on auto and the other settings were standard, macro, super makro, pan focas and infinity, i wacked it on standard? did any of that make sence?
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 16:49
looking good chris, that one is a montser
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 16:58
cheers sickl,

yes she is, shes a bit to big really, she'll be finished weeks before the others though, so they'll have more space in there final weeks.
stinkysticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 21:18
gG, chris, they're huge, especially one of them. She looks like she can't even fit through the door. I guess that's the one that nearly fits in the flower room...
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."
Bob Marley
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 21:27
yep, shes got alot of bud on her, i recon a few oz's, b ut i'll find out at the end.

i didn't give them boost for one week, and the first orange hair appeared, gave them some at nearly full dose for the last three day and i swear theres more white hairs there, does anyone know if boost prolongs flowering by a little?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 21:31
i never used boost but i heard it's given specially to fatten up buds %3cig%3c so it's normal
Bob Marley
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 21:33
%3cig%20smile i'm not talking right 
Bob Marley
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 21:56
Really excellent work mate, you just grew yourself a shitload of weed. I quite liked the dark, brooding photocraft.

This one in particular is mildly disconcerting, satanic even

%3co%20high

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 22:04
cheers mate, yeah thats what i'll fob off my terible camera skills as art, can you see the effect i was trying to go for, can ya tell what it is yet?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 23:18
weed always looks like weed for me. that's why i love it %3cig%3c
no weed in dark shall scare us. isn't this one of the commandments? 
Bob Marley
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:43
mellowchris instead of going for big plants id probably try make your plants more productive and less gaps, you have alot of top buds but nothing going on underneath so to be quite honest you have just wasted time vegging imo
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stinkysticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 13:45
UK is a little right. More light or less height would help you get even double from them.

There is another option. I think you said the big plant will be harvested early. if earlier with about 2 or 3 weeks than the others, light will penetrate better so, probably fattening of the lower buds will be inevitable.

Anyway, i love how they look, they'll give you big, big top colas %3chumbs%20Up
Bob Marley
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 34>